Cannot make wife Orgasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot make wife Orgasm

Hi Guys need some advice really. I've been married for 14 years and my wife cannot seem to orgasm through straight sex. My stats are below and I would think I'm a little above average in girth and length but still... She responds only to hand stimuli. I do notice however that I can't go on for too long for fear of blowing my load. Do you think it's this? You hear of the mystical gspot but I think women can only seem to cum through clitoral stimulation. I want you guys to be honest here and tell me...Is it really possible to make a woman cum through straight sex only?? Perhaps its the woman who maybe fake these things so maybe I should ask them...lol
    Starting 1st Nov 2008
    BPEL 7.25"
    EL 6.6"
    Girth 5.5"

Current 1st Jan 2009
    BPEL 7 7/8"
    EL 7"
    Girth 5 6/8"

Short Term Goal (achieved after 2 months) :D
    BPEL 7.75"
    EL 7"
    Girth 5.5"

Long Term Goal
    BPEL 9"
    EL 8"
    EG 6"

there are some women who cant climax from penetrative sex w/o additional stimulation. There are some women who CAN climax from straight sex without "faking" it. I cant comment on the "g spot" ; I've found a few of them, but really didnt get a MUCH differentt reaction when stimulating it regardless of means of stimulation. Just my 2 cents
    7/31/08 Starting EL=5.5 Girth 6 bpel=6
    10/20/08 EL= 6.25, Girth ?? , BPEL=7.5
    1/04/09 el=6.25 Girth 6.12, bpel=7.5, fsl 8
    8/06/09 el =6.5; girth 6.12; bpel=7.5; fsl 8.125
    Forget the NUMBERS, I went from "you have a nice cock" to "you have an Amazing Cock" !!

Comment

Originally posted by tootles View Post
      Hi Guys need some advice really. I've been married for 14 years and my wife cannot seem to orgasm through straight sex. My stats are below and I would think I'm a little above average in girth and length but still... She responds only to hand stimuli. I do notice however that I can't go on for too long for fear of blowing my load. Do you think it's this? You hear of the mystical gspot but I think women can only seem to cum through clitoral stimulation. I want you guys to be honest here and tell me...Is it really possible to make a woman cum through straight sex only?? Perhaps its the woman who maybe fake these things so maybe I should ask them...lol
      Tootles,

How has your sex been up till now? You do have to stimulate the clitoris for her before you enter her. There are woman that can cum through straight sexual intercourse. The G spot is about 1 1/2" inside the vagina which can be manually stimulated. I don't think that she is faking, she just need more time being stimulated.
      Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
      Some people see things, and say, "Why"
      I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

The "G" spot is on the roof of the vagina. Make sure your glans ride back and fourth on the roof of the vagina. got this from anatomy class a few years ago. My anatomy teacher said its not hard to stimulate the " G" spot just got to get it out of hiding. Don't know if this works have not tried it yet. been celebate for 8 or more years.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Don't feel bad, I think the percentage of women who can't have a orgasm by sex alone is some where between 75 and 80 percent. I myself like to make my wife have an orgasm by tongue first then when we do have sex I bought her a vibrating cock ring and it works wonders, have had no problems since. After being together for a while you might have to find something else like I did, lol. And theres nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Yeah, women who can orgasm just by regular entry are in the minority. They need a lot of clitoral stimulation. I use my tongue a lot to get my lady ready--and let her orgasm at least once before I even think about entering her.

It's also important to realize that, since you're doing your best, I'm sure, to satisfy her, that she has to also work at satisfying herself. I think this is often overlooked. She needs to tell you what she really likes in order to reach orgasm. You need to talk to her more and get her to tell you what she enjoys the most. You really don't know if you haven't discussed it with her.

Comment

k i find that my wife orgasms when i give her oral pleasure and 4play before straight sex and it always works so yeah its more of a mental and mood thing for women not so much bout everything else.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. I think the jury may still be out about this G spot business? Good to know I'm not alone. She can have upto 12 orgasm during one session but i have to go at it then stop get off and massage her to do this. I haven't slept around too much and got married when I was real young so I'm not the most experienced.
                Starting 1st Nov 2008
                BPEL 7.25"
                EL 6.6"
                Girth 5.5"

Current 1st Jan 2009
                BPEL 7 7/8"
                EL 7"
                Girth 5 6/8"

Short Term Goal (achieved after 2 months) :D
                BPEL 7.75"
                EL 7"
                Girth 5.5"

Long Term Goal
                BPEL 9"
                EL 8"
                EG 6"

Comment

the G spot is real. there are many articles out there...youtube is a good go to place. This little sweet spot needs your attention! for me, it takes good pressure to get it going. I like it worked before oral. But, everyone is different. Experiment...it is there. a real wow is to stimulate it first, and hit it again during oral.

Comment

<When My Wife Is In The Mood...>

I can make her orgasm with my finger-to-clit, or she wants my cock inside for a bit and then go down on her orally where she'll orgasm. She's only had two vaginal orgasms with my cock in 20+ years.

Typically, she'll orgasm once via one of the two methods <Above>, and then have multiple climaxes once I'm inside her. (To why she doesn't want to do this more often with me beyond my comprehension...)

But, I digress.

- Mega

Comment

<Follow-Up>

HOLY COW! Had no idea this was such an old thread--just saw the most recent post and figured I'd throw my two-cents in.

I guess I should stop doing things while on the 'ol nightly whiskey thing (otherwise I might buy six more packs of sluices or something like that).

- Mega

Comment

It gives me a chance to post this.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/999...html?highlight=

Comment

Working...
                        X