What do you think about dry jelqing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about dry jelqing?

Ok, so I haven't PE'd in let's saaay...a week, maybe more. I started PE around the middle of January and kept a nice 4-5 day a week schedule for about a little over a month and no gains that I've noticed. But I HAVE noticed a lot more morning wood and harder erections, though.

-------------------------------------
    Starting routine:
    10-15 warm-up with washcloth
    Stretch in all directions for 30 seconds each, then 10 circle stretches both ways
    100 wet jelqs, 6-9 seconds each
    Warm down

Routine about 3-4 weeks in:
    (same warm-up and stretch)
    15 minute wet jelq, 15 minute V-jelq, 15 minute wet jelq, 15 minute V-jelq (sometimes 4 seconds each, sometimes 9)
    Warm down
    --------------------------------------

NOW. My question is, since I'm going to be dorming in college and whatnot in the next 6 months or so, what do you think about dry jelqing?

Do you get the same or better/worse gains? IS IT SAFE? If I start dry jelqing, should I keep the same routine I had when i started or should i change it? Is it bad to dry jelq for an hour? Is there a higher chance of...deforming my wood?

I'm just asking this because there would be much less of a need for privacy. Thanks (=

Dry jelq never gave me a problem

Comment

I always dry jelq...

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
        I always dry jelq...
        And you get gains?

Comment

i have found dry jelqing to be just okay...really you need a good warm up and a good lubricant to get a proper workout...if it is going to be harder for you in college you will have to be clever,but you can easily work out a great routine.

You can do stretches and kegels with no problems or clean up.When it comes to jelqing or other exercises you could keep a small tub of vaseline or baby oil.But alot of the exercises do require a good warm up so if you can get access to a kettle and a wash cloth that would be a bonus.If not dont worry bout it,you will find a way to get a good routine going...dry jelqing may have some benefits but after a while it might not be great for the skin on your penis,but everybody is different..
          Starting Size-------6.75" x 5.0"
          Last Measurement-7.25" x 5.25"
          Destination---------7.5" x 5.5"

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"

Comment

I almost dry jelq exclusively unless I'm in the shower...I find it easy, but I work w/ the foreskin. I would find it a lot harder if I was circumcised, perhaps impossible to do w/o irritating the shaft.

Comment

When I first started I only did dry jelqs until I really got my tech down. In my experience dry jelqing is about half as effective as wet jelqing. Dry jelq when you have no other options and then when you get some private time lube up and get a good session in.
              June 2010 Beginning bpel 5.75 mseg 4.75
              Current bpel 7 3/8 mseg 5.5 I don't even know if I want to gain anymore.
              New Short Term Goal 7.5x5.5
              Long Term 8x6
              :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Hockey_NY View Post
                I almost dry jelq exclusively unless I'm in the shower...I find it easy, but I work w/ the foreskin. I would find it a lot harder if I was circumcised, perhaps impossible to do w/o irritating the shaft.
                How do u do it? Im uncircumcised as well and how do u do it? Because when I do my first jelq with one hand then all my skin moves up and there's no more skin to go up when i come with my other hand...

Comment

Originally posted by HelpIsGreat View Post
                  How do u do it? Im uncircumcised as well and how do u do it? Because when I do my first jelq with one hand then all my skin moves up and there's no more skin to go up when i come with my other hand...
                  I'll pull my skin back first. Put the ok grip behind the head (depending on how much skin) and go pull back to the bottom of the shaft (simply rolling back w/ the skin) and simply jelq going up and down w/ 1 hand for a certain amt of reps. You should never let your grip off. And then do the same w/ the other hand.
                  Hockey_NY
                  Last edited by Hockey_NY; 03-04-2011, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SayItNicely View Post
                    And you get gains?
                    5/8" in Length and 3/8" in girth in one month... I guess that qualifies as gains

I'm circumcised as well, but My circumcision isn't a high and tight one. It's pretty loose. I have no foreskin, but it's very workable. the skin slides relatively easily front to back.

Comment

I'll pull my skin back first. Put the ok grip behind the head (depending on how much skin) and go pull back to the bottom of the shaft (simply rolling back w/ the skin) and simply jelq going up and down w/ 1 hand for a certain amt of reps. You should never let your grip off. And then do the same w/ the other hand.
                      You jelq down? This is the first time when i hear this. I thought you ok grip at the bast of the shaft and then move up with one hand and hold until you come with the other hand from base up...

Comment

You jelq down? This is the first time when i hear this. I thought you ok grip at the bast of the shaft and then move up with one hand and hold until you come with the other hand from base up...
                        No, I don't jelq down...

Sorry, it's really hard to explain. I jelq strongly up. keep my hand around the same area of skin, but with very loose grip I go down to the base of the shaft and then strongly up. IE- There is no pressure when I am rolling the skin back to the base, yet I am keeping my OK grip in the same exact spot. Simply working w/ the foreskin.

Comment

No, I don't jelq down...

Sorry, it's really hard to explain. I jelq strongly up. keep my hand around the same area of skin, but with very loose grip I go down to the base of the shaft and then strongly up. IE- There is no pressure when I am rolling the skin back to the base, yet I am keeping my OK grip in the same exact spot. Simply working w/ the foreskin.
                          Damn it's hard to understand and I wish I understood Btw what were ur gains doin dry jelqs? Some people say you dnt get results if you jelq without lube...

Comment

Damn it's hard to understand and I wish I understood Btw what were ur gains doin dry jelqs? Some people say you dnt get results if you jelq without lube...

I am fairly new, so no measurable gains yet. Those that say you don't see results w/ dry are wrong. Perhaps wet is more effective (debatable), but if you do dry right, the same goal is achieved. I get great blood flow and vein action when I am doing them, so the main premise is working. And I have seen some great non-measured benefits in the 6 weeks since I started. I have an old post where I explain it with a little more detail....I'll see if I can find it.-----

This is how I started off- Using two hands. It worked well for a beginner learning his way, but now I use one.

First- I just get some blood into the glans by any means, stretch your penis out a little as well, etc---Just get it to a workable level

I then take my left hand in an OK-grip and roll back the foreskin to the point where my grip is about 1/4 to 1/2" below the head/glans. This can be fairly loose right now to average grip strength.

Then, I take my right hand in an OK grip and start the jelq as normal, from the base of the penis and I work it up to when it just about meets the left OK-grip. At that point I kind of force the blood from the right grip to the left grip and finish the rep w/ the left grip. It is hard to explain, but it works smoothly. The skin rarely goes over the head when I do this since the head expands quite a bit.

I keep on doing this like this w/ little trouble, starting with my right OK-grip and ending with the left. It seems little to no blood is lost from the transition and the penis is milked w/ blood quite well. It should all occur in one smooth act or motion, with neither hand ever losing contact w/ the penis. The foreskin actually helps in that regard.
                            Hockey_NY
                            Last edited by Hockey_NY; 03-04-2011, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X