• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45 year age

I am 45 year old
    penis size 5.5 inch when erected
    can i increase its size by exercises at this age also
    pl guide

Yes you can, start in the beginner's section and pick a routine, ask questions and we will help you.

Welcome to the gym and good luck!
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I started jelqing

Comment

can i have sex during this peirod

Comment

Yes, pe exercises may increase your libdo and erection quality. If you have stamina issues there is a forum for that also,hell we even have a relationship forum.

Comment

after three days of exercise i am feeling good hardness when erected

Comment

Check out this link dmtechddn it has some good info

PEGym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner's Forum

Comment

Yes you can. I was 42 when I started PE. It will be one year sometime this month that i began. I know you are a two years older but, yeah it will work. I gained an inch and three quarters in length, and about half in girth. I'm not as hardcore as a lot of the guys on here but I have seen gains. As for horniness' sake. It has increased tremenously. Welcome to the PE gym.
                I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

You will find everything you need here man, there are no age restrictions to PE, ANYONE can do it!!

weclome to the gym and happy gains!

Comment

hey aLL,SO I STARTED ON FEB 23 .MY ROUTINE HAS BEEN 5 ON 2 OFF.10 MIN WARM UP.10 MIN STRECTHING 2 MIN ALL DIRECTIONS .10 MIN WET JELQING AND 15 MIN WARM DOWN.250 KEGELS A DAY.THINK THAT TOO MUCH TOO SOON ? AND U THINK HALF "IN" IN LENGTH AND QUARTER "IN" IN GIRTH POSSIABLE IN FIRST 3 TO 6 MONTHS? MY STATS ARE 6"in EL and 5".3/4 EG and i havent been sore.and im 42 yrs old. want to try this pe for me to feel better about myself and dick
                    :Dripped128806 fl 4'in fg 4'.5 bpel 6'.5 el 6' eg 5'.75in 02/23/11

Comment

Originally posted by ripped128806 View Post
                      hey aLL,SO I STARTED ON FEB 23 .MY ROUTINE HAS BEEN 5 ON 2 OFF.10 MIN WARM UP.10 MIN STRECTHING 2 MIN ALL DIRECTIONS .10 MIN WET JELQING AND 15 MIN WARM DOWN.250 KEGELS A DAY.THINK THAT TOO MUCH TOO SOON ? AND U THINK HALF "IN" IN LENGTH AND QUARTER "IN" IN GIRTH POSSIABLE IN FIRST 3 TO 6 MONTHS? MY STATS ARE 6"in EL and 5".3/4 EG and i havent been sore.and im 42 yrs old. want to try this pe for me to feel better about myself and dick
                      No it's perfectly fine, but try doing more Jelqs, 10 minutes isn't enough in my opinion, try going for 20 minutes going slow and using the proper technique to jelq, 50 slow proper jelqs are way better than 200 improper and fast ones.

Comment

thks.. was going to up it on monday. any thing else u think i should do?and what u think about my short term goals
                        :Dripped128806 fl 4'in fg 4'.5 bpel 6'.5 el 6' eg 5'.75in 02/23/11

Comment

almost one month I am doing exercise daily. No increase in size but hardness increased very much.
                          I am doing jelq for 10 minuts daily

Comment

Working...
                          X