Unable to get 100% erection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

Hello there, this is my first post on this forum, and from what I've read so far this is a good place to have a honest and opened conversation.

Ok so why am I'm posting?

I'm facing at this moment the same problem that the original poster has experienced, let me detail...

I'm a 24 year old man, I don't have too much sex experience but I'm facing a problem right now... last week I tried to had sex with my gf, what happened was that I had to jerk off to get an erection, since touching here or kissing her was not making any effect... in the past a simples kiss would do it nowadays... I just don't understand.

When I started I was already nervous, since the last times that I had sex this happened also...

After jerking off, I could get an erection, not 100% but I could manage it to penetration but then I could not maitain it or make it harder.. I had jerk off two days before with a lot of frequency, don't know if that could be related but honestly don't know

She's going out for two weeks and I was thinking in trying not to jerk off at all during two weeks and start doing again some exercises (like running), but after reading this post I'm starting to feel that this might not be a good idea...

What you guys suggest? Is there anything I can do in this two weeks that could help me to get a hard erection when I'm with her again?

About morning erections, for quite sometime I don't have them, when I was a kid I used to wake up every morning with one, nowadays what happens is this, If I wake up during the night, I usually have a hard on, not a 100% one but something like 80%, but If I get up from the bed the hard on disapears very quick....

I don't know If I can have any physical problem, but I think that might be mostly psycological...

Need your help guys!

Thanks a lot for your attention

Comment

It's the same with me too. I can, sadly, only get up to 70% erect the majority of the time (up to 90% if I edge for awhile, but it fades soon). It has been like this with me since I was 13. I would love to know what exactly is wrong with my EQ, but have yet to figure it out.

Comment

Working...
      X