Very Interesting Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Interesting Here!

Hello world! I'm from Latvia, I now have a computer and Internet! It's so interesting here! But on some forums I see strange posts, they offer to buy some pills or something and they look very stupid. It is robots posting? I thought moderators should delete such posts. Maybe somebody will explain me what's going on? But at all it is very interesting to speak to all you people!
    Kisses!

Ingeborga,

Welcome to the PE Gym The pill posts are deleted as soon as we catch them. If you notice any that haven't been taken care of, don't be afraid to point them out.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Well, this site is the real McCoy for penis enlargement. You are lucky to find this site.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I might as well take this opportunity to introduce myself. I just checked

to find I started this venture on 28-11-03 with a BPEL of 14.9cm and a girth

of 10.4cm. Wasn't at all sure it could work, but have kept plugging away,

and little by little it has continued to grow.

This is my first post on any of the PE sites, I like the tone and helpfullness

of the members and hope I can be of some use here.

Comment

Becoming absent minded in my old age.

Current size is 20.5cm x 14.7cm.

Comment

username,

Good to have you aboard!
            "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

That's great!

Username - emanresu! Reminds me of the movie Tron.

With work and diligence you will reach your goal. This I promise you. It won't be easy so apply yourself and it will be yours.

Falcon

Comment

Working...
              X