No announcement yet.

What's the average width?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your main concern is having one-night stands, then why do you care? With your size no girl is going to just get up and leave when she sees your penis unless she's a hardcore size queen. Just bang her and move on to the next one if that's what you want, but have the courtesy to let your girlfriend in on what you really want right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmidt View Post
      If your main concern is having one-night stands, then why do you care? With your size no girl is going to just get up and leave when she sees your penis unless she's a hardcore size queen. Just bang her and move on to the next one if that's what you want, but have the courtesy to let your girlfriend in on what you really want right now.
      But at the same time, I have this feeling that if I let her go, and I go out and bang as many girls as I can, I'll get tired of that and want her back. I met her too early in my life. I guess I can make it work until she wants to get more serious and move in and I hold true on my promise to never live with a woman etc, and she will move on to find a guy who wants that. At worst I'll be 25 by then, and still have 5 years of whoring left while I'm still in my 20's. Man, this is all really crappy.

Comment

Working...
      X