Ok so this is the issue...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so this is the issue...

There is a girl i have liked for a looong time we first met in work experience when i was 15, we both liked each other but funny enough havent seen each other since work experience but we have kept in regular contact, its been 4 years and i know i can win her over this summer but im so insecure that if things get heated i would 99% back out due to my size which is 5 inches erect because i dont want her to laugh even tho shes not that kind of chick but we did have a conversation 1 time and i asked her "Does size matter to girls?" and she replied "Of course" which obviously werent good news for me...
    Please help me guys i want to get to about 7.5/8 inches erect and a decent girth WHAT do i need to do to make that dream a reality
    I want to send her into shock when i whip it out lol
    Current Stats:
    5 BPEL have a .5" fat pad so technically I'm 5.50
    4 EG

Short Term Goal:
    6.5 BPEL
    5 EG

Long Term Goal:
    7.5 BPEL
    5.5 EG

Read the beginners section, follow a routine, and get ready to dedicate a few years of your life to gain nearly 3". Though, how do you know that is not good news for you? Size mattering could mean multiple things, not necessarily that she needs/wants more or less then what you have. Only way you could know that is to ask specifics and not assume.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
      Read the beginners section, follow a routine, and get ready to dedicate a few years of your life to gain nearly 3". Though, how do you know that is not good news for you? Size mattering could mean multiple things, not necessarily that she needs/wants more or less then what you have. Only way you could know that is to ask specifics and not assume.
      True i suppose, ill do the 90 day beginner routine
      Current Stats:
      5 BPEL have a .5" fat pad so technically I'm 5.50
      4 EG

Short Term Goal:
      6.5 BPEL
      5 EG

Long Term Goal:
      7.5 BPEL
      5.5 EG

Comment

Dem is right. As much as it has been broadcasted here, size DOES matter - but maybe not in the way most guys think. What matters to her may be a good fit, not a log she has to have a forklift to pick up. Take the advice, start the routine, stick with it and see where you end up. At this point, it's your ONLY option (outside of crazy surgery - but we won't go there ).
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
        X