Safety First

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by happyD1ck View Post
    .By the way, is it possible to created a slight bend to the left (only did 5-6 sessions)? It is apparent only when is semi-flaccid and disappears when is erected or turtled. It might existed since always and didn't gave it attention, but is it possible?

From what I read from your article "Dealing with Penile Injuries" looks like "Thrombosed Veins". I can't spot anything wrong, but it feels like it. It feels like the pain is in the veins and when there is more blood in the veins I can feel it more.
    I'm having the same problems, did you solve them?

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
      WARNING!! PE can cause injuries.

What to avoid, it is simple. Don't use a monster tight grip. Use very lite grip always until your ding dong has reached a place where you can tighten the grip a bit. Say every two weeks or so tighten the gripabout a millimeter or a tenth of an inch. This will help you stay more consistant and avoid injury.

Also always warm up this is the most inortant step in PE. Warming up is the best ay to prevent injury and helps secure a succesful PE session.

When you stretch, stretch put slow and easy let your ding dong tell you when it is safe for you to stretch him more. Listyen to your dick it is trying to work with you.

Dont start any of the advance routines until you have gotten 3 months of active begining PE under your belt.

Microtares are normal you should only feel very slightly sore from them. Thrombose vains and other types of bulges are sighn you injured yourself. Most injuries heal themselves rather quickly. But in the meantime you become fretful and psychotic thinking your penis will never be the same.

Try to avoid discoloration, these are not battle scars or gang collors they mean you injured yourself and a break from PE is needed. Numbness although mostly not serious can last for years and the only healing I know that is effective for this is a warm application and Ginkgo Biloba.

The signs of major dick trauma is the following:

Stiff painful flaccid.

Numbness.

Cold glans that does not warm up again.

Bruising and pain.

Check yourself on a pain scale from 1-5
      4-5 being the worse, 3 means you may consider seeing a doctor.
      1-2 mean you better lay off PE tell the pains leaves.

If you injure yourself stop all PE until your ding dong recovers.

Now!!! I want this to be the most read thread on the forum. I want you guys to feel free to add to it any safety tips you can. Feel free to comment on saftey and post it if you like. There are no stupid questions on this forum. Even if it is a question that is repeated a billion times. If it concerns the safety of your penis. Then it is a question worth answering a billion times.

Any questions?
      Just want to bump this thread!!! Its seems that there's a lot of injury in our community lately, remember it is better to err in the side of caution

Follow KP great advice above to minimize the number of injury
      March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
      Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
      Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
      No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Some things need to be repeated often Episilon, So there for i will bump it again.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

KP, I think this thread deserves a sticky.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
            KP, I think this thread deserves a sticky.
            I think it has one, heeeh!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

No theory here kingpole you are correct about the microtares, it's the same deal with muscle building, that is exactly how you grow.
              BigMe2
              Last edited by BigMe2; 06-09-2009, 11:28 PM. Reason: Forgot to add subject matter
              05/20/2009
              BPFL: 3.5 FG:4.0
              BPEL: 5.5 EG: 5.25

06/02/2009
              BPFL: 4.2 FG: 4.0
              BPEL: 5.5 EG:5.25

I can see you how this can be addictive once you see ''results''
              There's no stopping me now!!! :D

Comment

Arginne may help with hard flaccid penis as well. Read a post over at thunders on it. Going to PM the man that used that to treat it get some more feedback.

Comment

I want to add The words "ATTENTION" and "Freedom" . Attention meaning paying attention to your tool. when you wake up how does it look, how does it feel, any differences? when you piss, check it out, look at it, feel it, tug on it a bit and shake it a bit more than usual. Show it some love. When you shower and wash, check it out and pay attention to whats going on with it. What I'm trying to say is "TREAT IT LIKE A MILLION DOLLAR RACE HORSE". Always know where its at what its doing and constantly inspect for the slightest changes in appearance and function. Many problems could be avoided if you just PAY ATTENTION.
                  Freedom meaning, Don't wrap it up in a pair of tight briefs and jeans and choke the life out of it for 8-10 hours, let it hang freely in loose fitting clothing, but keep it protected at all times. If you're on a long road trip or any kind of travel, let it out and let it stretch and breathe. If you can run around the house naked, do so, and let it all hang out. Don't wear anything that will constrict it unless its a condom. We're Free Men, let's set our Tools Free also.

A Free Penis will stand taller and Prouder
                  Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Awww, nothin like the feel of a cool breeze blowin through your pecker. *Chortle*

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
                      I want to add The words "ATTENTION" and "Freedom" . Attention meaning paying attention to your tool. when you wake up how does it look, how does it feel, any differences? when you piss, check it out, look at it, feel it, tug on it a bit and shake it a bit more than usual. Show it some love. When you shower and wash, check it out and pay attention to whats going on with it. What I'm trying to say is "TREAT IT LIKE A MILLION DOLLAR RACE HORSE". Always know where its at what its doing and constantly inspect for the slightest changes in appearance and function. Many problems could be avoided if you just PAY ATTENTION.
                      Freedom meaning, Don't wrap it up in a pair of tight briefs and jeans and choke the life out of it for 8-10 hours, let it hang freely in loose fitting clothing, but keep it protected at all times. If you're on a long road trip or any kind of travel, let it out and let it stretch and breathe. If you can run around the house naked, do so, and let it all hang out. Don't wear anything that will constrict it unless its a condom. We're Free Men, let's set our Tools Free also.

A Free Penis will stand taller and Prouder

Amen!

Comment

Kingpole can you explain better this:

Numbness although mostly not serious can last for years and the only healing I know that is effective for this is a warm application and Ginkgo Biloba.

Thanks!
                        Start mid June 2009: BPEL 6.3 x EG 4.7
                        Now feb 2010: BPEL 6.9 x EG 4.92 base (4.75 mid)
                        Short-mid term goal: 7 x 5
                        Long term goal: 7.5 x 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                          I think it has one, heeeh!
                          Funny, it's not gone to the head of the forum list. Wassup??

Comment

When doing penis exercises,doing more does not always mean greater or better results especially for people new to it. what it brings usully is set backs and disappointment.Remember less equals more whereas more equals less.I'm new to PE,but a lot of things can be avoided if we pay attention to what is being said by others who have been doing it much longer than we have.
                            Imagination expands the mind

Comment

this should be stickied!
                              Goal: Huge

Comment

Originally posted by Gravik View Post
                                this should be stickied!
                                I think it is....let me see.

Comment

Working...
                                X