long 1st timer post - trying for all girth no length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• long 1st timer post - trying for all girth no length

I've been doing PE for a couple of months now. This is my first post here, and I want to start by thanking everyone who has made this site possible and contributed to the vast repository of knowledge and theory as well as the community for us guys who are looking to have harder, healthier, hopefully bigger cocks.
    My goals are pretty specific and narrow. I've already seen EQ gains that I'm really happy about. As a smoker in his 30's, having a hard-on like a 16 year old's is reason enough for me to continue a discipline I've found I actually enjoy. My long term goal is girth; the kicker is I really, really can't deal with more length...rather, my wife can't. At max wood with a kegel, I can get about 3/16" past 7". I've tagged her cervix a couple of times in seven years, and that was twice too many. I can get all in and grind, but I have to be careful when I'm really slammin it not to go balls deep. I can deal with 7.5", but more than that and I'll have to reevaluate the lady's 'situation'. What I would like is another 0.5 to 1" of girth. I max out at 5.5" now, and I'm sure she could handle 6". If my max were 6.5" and I was typically around 6-6.25", that would be the dick I would have designed myself had god given me the opportunity to mock up a CAD file for him/her/it to work from.

My Routine:
    I didn't do JP's 90day. Actually, I didn't even read it until a few days ago, mostly because I was just searching/reading about girth related stuff. I know, reckless, but I have focused on listening to my body closely and warming a lot. I'm in no hurry, definitely don't want injury, but I've have been trying lots of stuff, but only at an intensity my cock feels comfortable with. After reading JP's beginner routine, I feel my intensity is in line with a newbie level.
    In trying to avoid length gains, I have stayed away from stretches, other than to warm up/loosen the tissue and then gently and not beyond normal flaccid stretched length. Knowing that I do need to stretch (or at least somewhat deform?) the tunica, I focus on bending. I also do some jelqs. The thing that I do, almost with every exercise, that I haven't seen talked about, is apply pressure to the glans with the palm of my hand to compress the penis. I could see how this could be counterproductive to those seek any kind of length gains, but I'd be willing to lose up to a half inch or so in length if it could add a bit of girth.
    I don't count reps or seconds and I only keep an overall workout time on a stopwatch, referring mostly to the time to make sure I don't over do it and to know when to take a warming break for a few minutes. Basically I just do a freestyle kind of workout for 20 minutes to half an hour. Total time commitment is 30-45 minutes, with a 5 minute warm up and warm down and other shorter breaks throughout. I have a tub and a detachable shower head, so I usually warm with the shower until the tub is full and then workout mostly underwater. Since I'm constantly warm, the breaks are mostly for flopping my dick around, light tugs and gentle massage, and moderating my erection level. I do all exercises at all erection levels, but I adjust the intensity accordingly. I find that when I grip the base in a medium strength ok and apply gentle pressure to the glans, and bend...I get a lot of girth expansion and can feel the tunica stretching along the outside of the bend. I pretty much do that and jelq, but they all mix together. Like, I could be doing a reverse jelq and throw a little bend as I do the jelq. I could also switch from overhand ok to palm pressure on the glans as my grips get close together, finishing the jelq with the blood in the glans.
    I tried clamping twice, for less than 4 minutes each time, and I don't think I got to a point where all outflow was cut off. I think beyond safety, waiting until I have more conditioning will allow for a lot more expansion with clamping, but I'm not sure I ever want my dick to turn purple. I tend to see the most expansion beyond my normal max girth when doing my bendy freestyle compression jelqs at around 60% erection.
    Also, I did go out and buy the vitamins and supplements JP recommends. I'm having to drink tons of water to keep my pee from being bright yellow, but I trust it's all good. I would like to know more about how/why these are helpful for PE gains and what other healthful benefits there are beyond my growing boy down there.

So, thanks for reading my long-ass post. I'm basically looking for any and all feedback. I'm sure some of this has already been addressed here or at Thunder's, so please point me in the right direction if I have failed to search properly.
    good health, good sex, good luck.
    -sure, why not.

You didn't say explicitly what your routine was, how consistent you have been with it, etc. Anyway, if I was you, I would do a 3 month progressive jelq routine - something like starting with 5 minutes or so per day of jelqing and each week up it 5 more minutes for the duration of 3 months, barring any injuries or unforeseen set backs. If you do the jelqs in a mostly erect state (around 70% or so) you will target girth the most. Anyway, this routine will mainly get you girth gains, although some length is not to be unexpected.

After the three months your penis will be sufficiently conditioned and you can re-assess your goals and check your progress. At this time you could begin doing ULIs, which are very intense but also provide great expansion within the penis. You could also check out o-bends, which if they're not mentioned here can be found over at Thunder's.

Comment

Welcome to the gym!
      To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

a little more about my routine: I workout Monday & Tuesday, break Wednesday, workout Thursday & Friday, and break for the weekend. I try to keep up with at least 50 - 100 good (slow and long) kegels on the off days. Should I be working out more days?
        The main thing I try to do throughout my workout is move the blood bubble around, focusing some on the whole penis and some on smaller sections of it, always working to keep the girth expanded beyond normal maximum, by trapping blood and compressing from both directions, along with some bending (in all directions).
        My biggest curiosity regards the pressure I'm applying to the top of the glans, compressing the entire penis to avoid any lengthening and maximize girth expansion. Does anyone have experience with this technique, or any scientific knowledge or theory that would inform my potential for results using it?
        -sure, why not.

Comment

Working...
        X