High Libido and Pre-cum, need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Libido and Pre-cum, need help!

Okay so, i just started going out with this girl that i really like, i am a virgin, she is not, we've been going out for a couple of days now but we've seen each other several times ever since, and we cuddle, hold hands, etc.

My problem is, i have high-libido, i get boners real easily especially with the touch of a woman,thing is, it's only women that i have intimate feelings for. I had a girlfriend a while back but only for a short period of time, i had the same problem, i'd get hard real easily and pretty wet down there (pre-cum) I know pre-cum is a good thing and all, some men would love to have it, i am happy about it myself, but it's just really frustrating every time i get close to my girlfriend. And i just know that if the day ever comes where we get sexually intimate, i'm gonna blow like the 4th of july quicker than the road runner on looney toons.

I'm just looking for solutions on how to control my self and perhaps keep my boy down there asleep, again, i know some men have trouble getting it up, but my problem is that i get hard even when i hold hands with her... and while walking, it doesn't look good when i'm pitching a tent, the only solution i have is to flip my boner onto my waist band (boxers/briefs) but then the issue of pre-cum is still there :/ so does anyone have any exercises that can help me control my boners? which in turn, im guessing, diminishes the volume of pre-cum since i'd be less excited.

Would edging and ballooning help by any chance?

Thanks alot for your help guys, It's not the first time i've asked for it

Try rubbing one out before you go out..

Edging would probably make matters worse imo.
    7.5"NBP (+.25")
    7.75"BPEL(+.25")
    5.75"EG (+.5")
    6" Base Girth (+..75")
    Dahan Extender (204.20 hrs Week 7) 1/12/12
    7.75" BPXL

Shooting for the magic 8x6 .. Girth almost there..length goal, Your going down!!! :)

Comment

Age 5 or 10 years. Your 'problem' is just a sign of you being a healthy young individual. The only way you're going to be able to control getting erections is to brain wash yourself to never get sexually aroused or have any type of sexual thoughts. The penis is an involuntary muscle; it's not like we can control our brain to tall our penis to not go up.

You could also think of Margaret Thatcher on a cold day.
      YouTube - ‪Margaret Thatcher Naked On A Cold Day!‬‏

Comment

So its basically mind over matter?

Comment

Yes and no. Can't control erections, but if you can control yourself to never have sexual thoughts, the chances of getting an erection are much less. Basically you would be forcing yourself into a form of psychological ED.

Comment

4 posts about p-boost it is then! Are you employed by their marketing team?
            Last edited by DemOne; 12-02-2011, 06:56 PM. Reason: Please do not quote spam posts
            My progress log

Comment

It will pass once you get more experience with women. I am still pretty much the same, but not in an uncontrollable way. I precum a lot too, but girls like that. It gives them the impression that she is turning you on real good.

Comment

Working...
              X