After Excersising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Excersising

Sometimes after i do my Penile excerscises i feel the need to masterbate quite alot, is this common? i mean is masterbating everyday after your excersises healthy?

Just wondering

Cheers
    Highlander

I suppose it isn't but if you feel the need to masturbate you might as well do it as a part of your routine. I Edge/Balloon after my workout as part of my warm/cool down, this will help keep your unit nice and plump and help prevent turtling. I spend around 15-30 minutes on this, it will also help with your stamina, control and erection quality. I don't ejaculate after every session, I like to save up for 2-3 days. It probably doesn't matter much either way but it has been shown that people who don't ejaculate gain more, it has also been said that the people that did probably were more disciplined and stuck to their routine more than the others. So all of that said, just do what makes you the most comfortable. Good luck. HT.

Comment

EDGING is the key - Don't just masturbate straight to orgasm. Try to edge for at least 15-20 minutes. Then ejaculate if you want.

This keeps your penis at a very high erect state for a longer period of time and, in my personal and honest opinion, helps solidify gains.
      Everyone dies...
      But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Originally posted by Hairtrigger View Post
        I suppose it isn't but if you feel the need to masturbate you might as well do it as a part of your routine. I Edge/Balloon after my workout as part of my warm/cool down, this will help keep your unit nice and plump and help prevent turtling. I spend around 15-30 minutes on this, it will also help with your stamina, control and erection quality. I don't ejaculate after every session, I like to save up for 2-3 days. It probably doesn't matter much either way but it has been shown that people who don't ejaculate gain more, it has also been said that the people that did probably were more disciplined and stuck to their routine more than the others. So all of that said, just do what makes you the most comfortable. Good luck. HT.
        You are right on the dot!!!! Not ejaculating gives you more discipline,control and power over your mind and helps you stick with your routine!!!!

Comment

I like for my unit to know the difference between work and pleasure.

Medical Issues on Masturbation
          Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

When is a good time to start edging? I just starting doing PE and is edging something that one should do as a more advance exercise? Also, if i do exercises two days than take one day off when would be a good time to put edging in my routine?
            Start date: 9/7/2009
            Erect : 5" EG: 4"
            Flaccid : 3.5 " FG: 3.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
              When is a good time to start edging? I just starting doing PE and is edging something that one should do as a more advance exercise? Also, if i do exercises two days than take one day off when would be a good time to put edging in my routine?
              Edge right after you do a lite PE session or on your off days.
              Edging 101

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thank you!
                Start date: 9/7/2009
                Erect : 5" EG: 4"
                Flaccid : 3.5 " FG: 3.5"

Comment

Don't ejaculate...

In my opinion, ejaculation don't help growth of muscle (in theory, i don't have an opinion in practice).
                  Specifically, when you ejaculate you lose minerals, amino-acids and vitamins to reproduce the sperm you lose.
                  Zinc is a mineral that you need for your muscles AND WE DON'T HAVE stores for this in our body.
                  Zinc is a fundamental mineral but we don't have as fund inside us. Zinc is hand in hand with proteins structures.

Zinc levels affects copper levels, and if you have low levels of zinc you may have high levels of copper (depends on your diet), and inverse.
                  High levels of copper increase the danger for your liver (overall health is important).
                  High levels of zinc has no other bad effect (in current), but scarcity of copper.
                  So if you spend too much zinc with PE, sperm or other gym exercise, you will NEED to take more.
                  You can take it as supplement as is written in JP routine, but be carefull there is a threshold of 40 mg zinc and that reduce dramatically copper absorbance. (what does copper do, is another story... but is an important mineral also for overall health).
                  So in my opinion, ejaculation is not so efficient, and if you take zinc in supplement, i suggest to split the dose during the day.
                  For example: If you have a 100 ml cup and you put 200 ml, the 100 ml will slop, but if you put the 100 ml and put the other 100 after you empty the cup, you don't lose anything and you get more.
                  And this is for all supplements (I believe) that we don't have stores for them. (For example vit C is storable, if you get 2 gr you will go to wc directly ).
                  Last edited by hiro; 09-11-2009, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X