Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Thoughts out of my Head!!

Hi Guys,

I find myself posting more and more lately and I guess its because this sort of outlet is the only release i have to talk to people abut my issues with my penis size and how it effect my life and many others. So before I continue i would like to thank all the guys on this forum going through the same stuff for the advice and help without you it could be a lot worse!!

I guess this post is just me thinking out loud about my current situation and pe itself and how penis size can effect your life and mental state!! I guess penis size has always been in the back of my head but at 31 I have had many girlfriends and partners who have not commented negativley that I know of but I also know looking back of a few that have and how that made me feel. The fear of that feeling I guess is what has now gripped my whole life, I mean on the surface Im happy , have a good job and Im fit and healthy but underneath my penis size is stopping me going out meeting women getting in relationships and the longer I go the more I fear I will end up alone.

I then try to change my thinking to say its only a penis and penis size doesn't matter but it always comes back in my head to the fact that it does to some extent and the embarresment and scrutiny is not worth the pain. Its hard when you have a constent daily reminder hanging between your legs and i thinks thats were Im struggling at the moment, I can't get these thoughts out of my head which is getting me down daily and then when you think your getting positive and your ok you have you go to the toilet and you take hold of your turtled little penis and the downward spiral begins again!!!! Its effecting me so much that I cant even get enough of an erction to do PE!!!!

This leads me to a question is a lot of this game mental as in the more you think about penis size or lack of the more shrinkage you seem to get??

I know PE works , but also know its not working for me at the moment. When I started PE in May 08 after only a few weeks I got greater flacid hang , better erections and increase in size. I though PE was the thing that was going to fix all my problems. I then developed a doughnut looking vein running horizontal near the base of my shaft which isn't painfull but can be tender to touch when jelqing( I spoke about it on this forum at the time) so I ceased PE for months. This never went away so in November 08 I recommenced PE but what ever I did I could not get the same increased erections, flacid hang ect. So I went and got this veing thing checked and was not convinced by the doctors response which was to just look at it and say "its just a vein" I should have said to him "I know its just a vein but its a vein that wasn't there for the last 30 years of my life so why is it there now!!!" I am convinced that this vein or what ever it is is having some negative effect of my gains so i am now considering getting a second opinion and maybe getting referred to a uroligist if any one has any other ideas let me know!!

I know at about 6.8 - 6.9 BFEL and 4.2 EG Im not the smallest getting about but in my own world god do I feel like I am. You look in the showers at the gym and the urinal or where ever and it becomes more of a head fuck, I mean its gets to the point that you make sure no one is at the urinal just so you can piss!!! At usually 3 - 3.5 x 3 when flacid my flacid hang is more embaressing than erect.

All this has come to a head in the last week after meeting a girl who I like very much , but i just know she is the kind of girl who would say something if penis size was an issue. She is going away for a month on Saturday and I hope I can some how face my demons and gain the confidence to pursue this girl (or any others) without fear that grips my life daily at the moment when she gets back.

i would just like to say that the service that is provided by this gym is a great thing which gives a lot of guys hope and as i said before I know PE Works I just hope I can get my own issues sorted and mental state back on track so I can start enjoying life and PE again.

Thanks for listening and if any one wants to comment or give advice plese feel free!!

meteroa: Sorry to hear about your troubles, but you have to understand that it's largely psychological.

With nearly 7 inches in length, you know you're length is above average. The other good news is taht you only have to gain roughly .25 - .6" in girth to get that to average as well! Let PE be your outlet and don't focus on the negatives.

Focus on the positives: You're making a difference. And if any woman ever leaves you/gets upset over your penis size, she isn't worth the time of day. You have plenty to please with!

Good luck! Hope this helps,
    rem
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Here, here. Remek's comment is right on target. It's all in your head, my good pal. Of course, you know it better than we do. Hope it works out with the new girlfriend. And remember, you're way above average in length and with a little girth work, as Remek points out, you'll have a dick to be proud of--not that you don't already have one to be proud of. Best of luck. BTW, as you practice P.E., with time, your flaccid hang will improve tremendously. You will able to look down when you are peeing, and say, "Hi, you big fuckin' dick, you."

Comment

Well meteora, I gotta tell you that after reading your post and even more so after reading about your length, unless you check your self and stop spending so much time inside your head, even if you wake up tomorrow with a dick as long and thick as a fully grown Anaconda, you'll still see nothing more than a peanut when you look inside your pants. 100% Psychological is what your problem is if you ask me. One or two girls tell you that you're kind of small (either they wanted to fuck with your head or they were just so-called "size queens") and now your dragging your feet around thinking you have a leftover piece of beef-jerky for a dick.

Also, about that vein that "wasn't there before", just know that this is one of the main changes that take place when PE is done properly: Increased vascularity. I have this fucking vein on the right side of my shaft that when I have a semi-erection (or a fairly plump flaccid), it makes the right side of the shaft take an almost triangular look. The vein (just like several others I now enjoy in seeing) was not visible before I started PE...and now I have that one and an ever increasing network of veins getting more and more pronounced all over my dong. The vein now showing across your shaft is nothing but that; a good ole' blood carrying vein to supply you erections with their nectar and that's all.

One thing I'll tell you (and anyone else reading this) is that we all have to be quite vigilant about our thought patterns in terms of all this penile stuff when we get into PE. If you don't watch your self, you could easily end up like one too many folks at the gym who, no matter how much muscle they build and how much fat they loose, somehow when they look in the mirror they still see a soft, out of shape dweeb. Once you get into PE, if you don't keep your head in check, you'll be walking around 24/7 worrying about your dick's size like you never did before, wondering if every other guy except you has an 8x6 dong, wondering if every single girl out there puts as much importance on dick size as you now do, wondering if being hung like a donkey is the only way to keep a woman's interest (believe me, it's NOT; just like the novelty of dating a muscle-bound guy wears out when they see he's an asshole, the same thing happens if all you have going on for you is a Salami-sized penis), wondering if every girl at the (gym, bar, beach, supermarket, etc) is secretly praying for the day when they'll finally meet a guy with a penis big enough to give them a pelvic fracture.........it's all nonsense and it's all in your head so keep your self in check if you don't want PE to go from being the blessing it should be in your life to becoming the beginning of the end of your sanity.

Comment

Thanks so much for the replies guys you have just confirmed what I already knew about how good a place PE Gym is and the help and support it gives us!!

I know its in my head a lot just need to clear the space, start again and enjoy the PE Ride!!

Im just going to scale my Pe down so I can be more consistant and keep a positive frame of mind, I will concentrate mainly on girth and leave stretching for after I get some girth gains.

I didnt even think that the vein could be a good thing but now it makes sense (to much negative thinking will make you think anything!!!!)

As for the girl well we will wait and see if she is worth staying with!!

Again thanks for the kind words you have made me feel better already

Comment

I know how you feel. Starting 2 inches less than you, below the average, I've grown up very shy of girls. If I finally found the courage to ask a girl, I never approached the subject of sex because I was afraid to reveal what i had. I eventually got over that and have been married for 17 years now. We have great sex (when we get the chance working different shifts and 2 kids 3 and under), but my wife orgasms almost every time. If its been awhile, such as when I was on a cruise in the Navy, it may even be painful for her the first time even with my small size. I guess the moral of the story is there is a woman out there to fit each man.

As a nurse I know the heart and other muscle and tissues grow new vascularity to meet the need of increased oxygen demands such as growth due to exercise simply to reroute blood in the case of small vessels getting clogged ( it would be a heart attack if a major vessel became clogged). In fact, some medicines given to heart patients are given for their ability to enhance vessel growth. I am not surprised if you have new vessel growth or the vessels you have grow in size to deliver more blood supply to and from your penis.

I started doing this about a month ago, but have only gotten in a good routine for myself for the past week. No length gains yet, but I expect that to come. About 1 cm girth gain which I love : ). Its honestly not always there, but its fully there more often the longer I do this so I keep going. I do stretching exercizes morning and afternoon, jelqing mabee in the afternoon after stretching depending on how the kids sleep, and (though I shouldn't this early) clamping morning, afternoon, evening and night.

Hope this helps you in some way.
            EG: 3.80”

Current
            02/19/09
            BPEL: 4.88"
            EG: 4.20”

Goal
            BPEL: 6"
            EG: 4.5"

Comment

Dear Meteora!

I'm not a PE expert, actually just started doing PE with a routine. But I've been reading posts and comments on this and on other forums about PE for months. First of all You are NOT small! You know men today give too much credit to what women say. I mean, women know how to depress men. Yes, It's our penis size. Nothing can hurt as much as "you are too small" ...
              They know that's our weak spot, and damn they use it against us if they want to depress us. I think we shouldn't let them do this. If men didn't bother much about this sentence "you are too small" then it wouldn't have enough power to be used successfully against us whenever they want.
              My penis is smaller than yours, but I can bring my girl to orgasm any time I want. Still, If she were mad at me, she could say I'm too small or something. it's all a mind game you know. Sometimes they don't even think what they can cause to us when they say that.

I'm here to increase my penis size, because I want to make it bigger. I think I would feel better. I'm doing it for myself!
              So I would suggest you to RELAX, and don't let your mind play tricks on you! You'll have to regain control over this, and You will!
              You are here among comrades and we are here to help each other, and to reach our goal, to have a bigger penis and be happier with it. We can do it!
              You'll need a good routine, that you can get here. You'll also find good advices and lots of help here. But there are two things that you will need on your own, and the only one who can do that is YOU.

1. Determination
              2. Clear and relaxed mind looking towards your goal.

You need your "brain" more than anything else if you want to see progress.

I wish you a good luck, and don't forget that wisdom is only possessed by the learned.

E.

Comment

Meteora, you have been given some very good advice here. Each one of these posts are from guys just like you.
                I am proud of each and every member that has taken the time to offer their words. Listen to them. We ARE a community devoted to helping one another and are here for the same reasons. Good Luck and please continue to keep us informed. JP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Thanks again everyone!! I am feeling a lot better and like I have made some good progress mentaly and in PE the last week!
                  I thank everyone for their positive comments which have helped me greatly.

Im quite proud to be a part of this forum!

Comment

You could do it, my man! Now, get that dick BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X