• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is you choice

Comment

Originally posted by Hey12345 View Post
      I have small flaccid penis and I dont think i can use a rice sock

What? Do you know how to use a rice sock?

Comment

Lol no

Comment

I don't even know what it is before I google it.

Comment

How to Make a Rice Sock - wikiHow

Just put enough rice and wrap it around your penis so it touching pretty much all of it to keep it warm/hot

Comment

Now you know. Use it. it will help

Comment

Lol I feel so stupid. I thought I have to put my penis inside it. Im gonna make one tomorrow if no one home. Btw, can i use heating pad instead? And how long should I apply it?

Comment

yes you can but not to hot. 10 to 15 min and take a break then later start again

Comment

Do as often as you can.

Comment

Thanks guys. Really appreciate it

Comment

No Problem

Comment

Again, no PE and no Kegels at all. Just rest and keep applying heat to it. While you wait to make a Rice Sock; you can use warm shower directly on your penis.

Comment

Heh, I was stupid enough to do almost the same as the OP.

I was masturbating myself quite a few times this last week, ejaculating even twice a day. But this Friday I had an ejaculation a little too sooner than expected while masturbating and as I was in my bedroom, I ran to the bathroom while holding.

It took no more than 4 seconds, but when I arrived, only the pre-fluids when out, the rest seemed to go back to the bladder.

Now I can't get a full erection since yesterday and it seems it would take at least another week. At least Im not having pain, it just itches a little at the tip of the penis.

But to make the recovery worse, I had a very strong diarrhea this morning ¬¬ so my entire body is weak at the moment, haha.

Accordning to professional opinions from here, must wait then. Oh well.

Comment

Heh, actually the pain really just started on Sunday. Not too much, mostly at the bladder.

Its been quite painless since yesterday. I even woke up today with an almost-full erection

I'll try to get a full one tonight with my mate.

Even if things go fine, I've scheduled a visit to the doctor next week. Just to make sure.

Comment

Hiii Hey12345,
                                Did your problems End? , now r u OK?
                                And if u r OK now what the steps u have done to cure it. I just want to know because I m also facing the same problem as u did.
                                Please reply

Comment

Working...
                                X