Too erect, too fast...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too erect, too fast...

I'm having trouble being consistent in my routine because, after about a week now, my erections come very fast. Even while warming up I can get to 70% before my stretches. While jelqing, it's not as bad because I can stop and let it subside to some extent. But it seems like during the stretching and warming up stages I get too erect, too fast, and it takes up a lot of time to for the erections to subside.

Any advice?

You have ultra high EQ. Being able to get an erection so quickly is the sign of a healthy dick. This is a good thing.

Your dick will soon learn to understand the difference between PE and masturbation. When you warm up, distract yourself. Concentrate on something else - perhaps the TV, surf the internet, or read a book. In time, you will learn to harness your penis like Luke learned to harness the force. May the force be with you.
    PESG
    Last edited by PESG; 03-11-2009, 12:39 AM. Reason: Spelling - my new keyboard sucks
    Everyone dies...
    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Do what I used to do. Just sit down on the edge of a chair or your bed (depending on where you exercise), and let your erection subside. It should go away pretty fast.

After a few months of PE, this problem should start to go away.
      Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
      and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Just imagine Oprah rabidly devouring a 5-foot long Pastrami sub while simultaneously sipping on a jug of rancid mustard right in front of you as you warm up; if that doesn't kill your erection, then I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
          Just imagine Oprah rabidly devouring a 5-foot long Pastrami sub while simultaneously sipping on a jug of rancid mustard right in front of you as you warm up; if that doesn't kill your erection, then I don't know what to tell you.
          Oh my, thank you. For the first time in a long time, I've reached an EQ of 10!

But really, I think fantasies of Oprah results in Negative Indicators for the penis including it's instinct to hide, resulting in a smaller penis.

"Why pay for what you can get free"
          How PE Works
          (8/18/08) BPFL 4.12 FG 4.37 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.37
          (3/08/09) BPFL 4.16 FG 4.25 BPEL 6.61 EG 5.25 After 7 months of no PE
          (4/13/09) BPFL 4.18 FG 4.50 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.5

Lesson: PE WORKS
          "We learn from failure, not from success!" - Bram Stoker
          PE90X Routine

Comment

W.M.P, my friend. Your imagination is limitless.
            jayhawk11
            Last edited by jayhawk11; 03-11-2009, 10:35 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

W.M.P., This probably against the rules but I am giving you a rep point for that priceless comment. That took one sick, twisted mind to come up with that horrific image.

I'm sure you deserved one somewhere from me at some point and I forgot...
              Everyone dies...
              But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Do you masturbate or have sex regularly? If you don't that could explain why you're so horny.
                Starting BPEL 7.4" NBPEL 6.8" EG 5.2"
                Now BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.2"
                Short-term Goal BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by jayhawk11 View Post
                  W.M.P, my friend. You imagination is limitless.
                  Naw man...it's the being unemployed for almost a year that brings these ideas up.

Comment

Naw man...it's the being unemployed for almost a year that brings these ideas up.
                    With all that spare time, your dick should be growing too.

Comment

Originally posted by PEsuccessGuy View Post
                      W.M.P., This probably against the rules but I am giving you a rep point for that priceless comment. That took one sick, twisted mind to come up with that horrific image.

I'm sure you deserved one somewhere from me at some point and I forgot...
                      Well thank you Sir. Now if you excuse me, I gotta go dip my tool in a warm can of liquefied, expired dog-food for a nice 10 minute warm-up.

Comment

Originally posted by jayhawk11 View Post
                        With all that spare time, your dick should be growing too.
                        I'm working on that.

Comment

Working...
                        X