Jelqing fundamental question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing fundamental question

When jelqing are you supposed to never completely let go of your penis? For example with a regular wet jelq, you slide your first hand from the base to the glans then stop there and start your second hand at the base, move halfway up, let go with the first hand and then complete the stroke with the second hand. But after your second hand reaches the glans, do you let go with both hands and start over with the first hand or do you keep the second hand at the glans and start the first hand from the base, thus never totally releasing your penis from both hands?

Same question for a vjelq...do you stop the first hand at the glans then start with the second hand or do you do a complete stroke with each hand, letting go before starting the next hand?
    Starting size - 8/27/2011
    BPEL - 6"
    NBPEL - 5"
    EG - 4.25"

Current size
    BPEL - 6.2"
    NBPEL - 5.5"
    MEG - 4.75"
    BEG - 4.8"

Regular jelqs would have your first hand release from just before the glans after you start again from the base with the next hand.

Jelqs can be done the way you describe, and would be a more intense version, somewhat similar to UJs. There's no name for it as far as I know for regular jelqs with the previous hand staying at the glans each time. If you find that these are feeling good it's probably fine to do them like this, and perhaps because they could be a bit more strenuous, lighten the grip to a safe level.

To be exact, some people would also let go just before the next jelq. It comes down to working out the jelq technique that your personally comfortable and happy with.

Comment

Here is a quote from the JP 90 Beginners Routine describing how to do Wet Jelqs:
      "Grasp your penis at the base firmly, in the O.K. grip, palms faceing down.
      Slide, holding the grip, up to the glans. While holding the grip at the glans, start your other hand at the base. when half way up the shaft, release the grip at the glans and continue the slide up, trapping the blood at the glans and upper shaft."

That is if you are doing JP90.
      8/17/2011 Beginning date
      BPEL 6.5
      EG 5.5
      BPFSL 5.75
      FL:4
      FG:4

11/22/2011 Current
      BPEL:6.5
      EG: 6
      FL:5
      FG:5

My Progress Log

Goals: Improved EQ, penis health

Comment

Originally posted by XitemeM View Post
        Regular jelqs would have your first hand release from just before the glans after you start again from the base with the next hand.

Jelqs can be done the way you describe, and would be a more intense version, somewhat similar to UJs. There's no name for it as far as I know for regular jelqs with the previous hand staying at the glans each time. If you find that these are feeling good it's probably fine to do them like this, and perhaps because they could be a bit more strenuous, lighten the grip to a safe level.

To be exact, some people would also let go just before the next jelq. It comes down to working out the jelq technique that your personally comfortable and happy with.
        Ok I didn't know it was considered a more intense version. I'll go with releasing each time. Thanks!
        Starting size - 8/27/2011
        BPEL - 6"
        NBPEL - 5"
        EG - 4.25"

Current size
        BPEL - 6.2"
        NBPEL - 5.5"
        MEG - 4.75"
        BEG - 4.8"

Comment

Get the blood into your dick most efficiently you can and with
          having the most positive pi's you can. Sustain the holds and the blood
          as best you can. Over time you will figure out different ways of
          doing it that are a good match to your needs.

In the interim just jelk and learn.
          BPEL 7.0 +1 1/8"
          EG 5.6 +.6 (average of girth measures)
          Midshaft EG: 5.75 +.75
          Base EG: 6 +.75
          Top EG 5 +.5
          NBPEL 6.2. +.2
          BPSFL 7.3 +1.3

Comment

Problem with keeping first grip at glans while starting second jelq halfway up your shaft is that if you aren't very big, your hands get in the way of each other. I do UJ's rather than regular jelqing, and I hold my finished jelq at the glans tightly while I get my second hand grip securely in place. That puts a lot of blood into your shaft between the two grips. But at that point I then release my first grip. You get a shot of blood into your glans immediately, followed by the blood you are jelqing up into it. While holding my unit at the base of my glans tightly, I also pull it straight out while I secure my second grip. That is so I am sure to get my next grip as far into my pubic bone and under my nut sack as I can.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
            X