No announcement yet.

can you use soap and water for jelgs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you use soap and water for jelgs ?

I know it says use lube but I'm just starting and I'm going to do my pe routines while in the shower. Will soap do the job for the lube or do I need to go out and purchase a real lubricant ?

Lube. Unless you want to irriate your skin on your dick over time.

Comment

Dang I was going to start pe tonight. Guess ill wait till tomorrow. Can you purchase this lube at Walmart? What is it called ?

Comment

You can use baby oil if you want.
        But don't use soap and water lol, it would be really easy to get soap in your pee hole! Which would suck.
        13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
        10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
        link 2000's Links

Comment

Yes, soap in your pee hole burns. I heard Vaseline is good in the shower.
          7/15/11

BPEL = 7.5
          EG = 5.25

8/30/11

BPEL = 7.75
          EG = 5.375

Comment

Don't use any soap like products for lubricates because yes, it can get into the urethra causing irritation or rash if left to long on the membrane (penile skin). This includes shampoos which can dry up leaving a thick film which you will have to peel off if it is not washed off before it dries. Use skin lubricants only (vasoline, lubriderm, ky gels, etc...) and use nothing else.
            Begin 7/25/2011:
            NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
            FL 5.25, FG 5.2
            NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
            UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

NEVER use hair conditioner either, it will wreck your dick.
              July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
              bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
              meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

I used soap at first. Works with a light grip and a good lather of soap, and my foreskin protected my pee hole. I didn't notice skin irritation, but I wasn't doing it for a long time. I also used olive oil before I bought the various lubes.

Comment

Soap is the worst thing you can use. Water alone is better. Soap will definitely irritate your skin and cause pain.

I use baby oil. It feels good, is cheap, clean up is moderately easy (just wash my hands with soap and pad my dick down with some toilet paper to sop up the oil) and my penis is actually much softer now (wife loves it!).
                  Starting size - 8/27/2011
                  BPEL - 6"
                  NBPEL - 5"
                  EG - 4.25"

Current size
                  BPEL - 6.2"
                  NBPEL - 5.5"
                  MEG - 4.75"
                  BEG - 4.8"

Comment

Soap, absolutely not.
                    Vulcan
                    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuJoe View Post
                      Soap is the worst thing you can use. Water alone is better. Soap will definitely irritate your skin and cause pain.
                      Originally posted by vulcan View Post
                      Soap, absolutely not.
                      You both must have used soap and had terrible reactions to be so adamantly against it. You do clean your dicks though right? Me, I had no problems. There are better things, but I wouldn't expect the OPs penis to fall off if he uses soap for a night before he can get to Walmart the next day.

So, you landlubbers speak from experience? What happened?

Comment

No bad soap experiences Xite, I am happy to report.

Instinct alone would have told me not to use soap.

One time when I had run out of my preferred oil, I just used Olive Oil - it was fine.

And yes, I do wash my cock - I like to keep up with all the latest trends.
                        Vulcan
                        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

[QUOTE=XitemeM;363691]You both must have used soap and had terrible reactions to be so adamantly against

Don't make it something its not. You know what we mean. You cannot let any detergent type material dry on the penis (not the shower jacking off routine which all of us probably have done where you have running hot water as well). The penile skin is a membrane (a thin layer of skin) and can easily be irritated. If you can get a rash on your skin when your clothes are not washed out all the way from detergent (more than likely using too much), think how bad it is on your penis. OMG!
                          Begin 7/25/2011:
                          NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                          FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                          NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                          UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Oh I wasn't suggesting to use soap while say sitting on the coach or something. Perhaps I've misinterpreted the OPs question. I was assuming he was considering using it in the shower. Yeah, I wouldn't use soap as a general lube substitute. Lol. He's probably got the Walmart lube now anyway.

Comment

Working...
                            X