No announcement yet.

Conditioning your penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for reminding us, MBD!! Total conditioning precedes this. I did not attempt the DLD blaster until I was well into my second year of p.e.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
      Thanks for reminding us, MBD!! Total conditioning precedes this. I did not attempt the DLD blaster until I was well into my second year of p.e.
      I just wanted to make sure to remind the newbies that a complete conditioned with the JP90 is an absolute MUST before attempting this. A broken dick sucks............never happened to me because I've always been careful but to an overzealous newbie...........yeah.
      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Nice routine. thanks! Have you ever thought about using an extender? and do you do kegel exercises?
        ineverjizz
        Last edited by ineverjizz; 11-28-2011, 04:19 PM.

Comment

I kegel all the time. I have never used an extender--never thought of using one. I do use a pump--that's it for devices.

Comment

hey im new to pe and wish to make it part of my daily life. overall fitness should be a priority to all people why not condition my penis as well? thanks for the guide tho. I feel like im privelaged to be a person my age (18) to have knowledge of this information as i can use it for the rest of my life. who knows what gains will be?
            11/28/11:---------->Goal:
            BPFSL: 7 in. -----9 in.
            BPEL: 7 in. ----- 9 in.
            FSG: 4 in. ----- 6 in.
            EG: 6 in. ----- 7 in.

Comment

Thank you sir. I LOVE New York. Yes, there is so much information here that you can utilize for the rest of your life. Keep researching all the forums.

Comment

I just posted a thread on the DLD Blaster, an advanced exercise, which should never be attempted until one's penis is fully conditioned.
                By a serendipitous path, I achieved this condition before I attempted the Blaster after between six months and a year of vigourous, daily p.e. workouts.

Here is how I conditioned my penis so that when I attempted to do the Blaster, I experienced absolutely no injury of any kind, let alone red spots, bruising, etc. My cock, after I have practiced some form of penis enlargement/enhancement for 8 years next month, is as pink and pretty as ever.

I began (and begin) each workout with fifteen minutes of a hot wrap (a wash cloth) warm-up constantly reheating the wash cloth under hot water...
                I'm a bit confused at the warm-up part...how often do you re-heat the wash cloth?(how hot is good enough?) and how much pressure should you put on the groin?(especially the testicles because I've read posts that hot washcloths can decrease sperm count if held too long on the scrotum). Seeing as I'm a beginner, I have a lot of questions about properly doing PE and I would trule appreciate everybody's input. Thanks in advance
                You earn your own success!

My beginner stats:
                6" BPEL
                5 1/8" EG

Current stats:

7 1/8 " BPEL
                5 6/8" MEG

My motivating progress log:
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...er-better.html

Comment

Make a rice sock, no need to reheat and you can keep it off your scrotum and focused solely on the shaft and ligs...
                  Starting:9-8-2011
                  BPEL: 8 in.
                  MEG: 6.25 in.
                  BPFL: 6.5 in.
                  FL: 5.5 in.
                  BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
                  BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
                  MEG: 6.375 in.
                  NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

Going nice post... I'm curious tho you said you only Jelq'd for the first 3 months and im wondering in that time if you gained anything in length?

Comment

Originally posted by kterry View Post
                      Obviously, you did not overwork your penis with the every day exersie and grew! It seems like most people need a break or recovery time in order to grow and continue health. Would you say that doing less is more but doing it daily, and doing it in very small increments or is it better to give the penis a good workout, then give it a rest?
                      Gradual is ALWAYS better. It's like food... the slower or you cook it, the better it usually comes out. You just have to learn and cater to your body's level of tolerance.
                      BigDickler
                      Last edited by BigDickler; 06-23-2013, 08:37 PM.
                      howtofixabentpenis

Comment

Originally posted by justadude View Post
                        Going nice post... I'm curious tho you said you only Jelq'd for the first 3 months and im wondering in that time if you gained anything in length?

No length gains until my fourth month. I jelqed for six months steady on a daily basis. It's just that I did not add the stretches until well into my fourth month of jelqing. I did not gain during those first three months, except a half inch from improved EQ during the first two weeks. It took me well into my fourth month with two hours of jelqing AND stretching before I started to make serious gains in girth and length.

Comment

I just posted a thread on the DLD Blaster, an advanced exercise, which should never be attempted until one's penis is fully conditioned.
                          By a serendipitous path, I achieved this condition before I attempted the Blaster after between six months and a year of vigourous, daily p.e. workouts.

Here is how I conditioned my penis so that when I attempted to do the Blaster, I experienced absolutely no injury of any kind, let alone red spots, bruising, etc. My cock, after I have practiced some form of penis enlargement/enhancement for 8 years next month, is as pink and pretty as ever.

I began (and begin) each workout with fifteen minutes of a hot wrap (a wash cloth) warm-up constantly reheating the wash cloth under hot water, and applying it to my genitals and my entire groin. I then jelq slowly and methodically for five minutes, (no more), each jelq stroke lasting at least three seconds.

I do this each day for seven days. On the 8th day, I add five minutes for a total of ten minutes a day for the next seven days. Each week for three months, starting on the next seven day cycle, I add five more reps. By the end of four weeks, I am jelqing 20 minutes a day. By the end of eight weeks, I am jelqing 40 minutes a day. By the end of twelve weeks, I am jelqing 60 minutes a day. Actually, when I hit month four, I was jelqing 90 minutes a day, so play it by ear.

But it was after the first three months, and starting with the four month, that I added the stretches. I did all the basic stretches, including helicoptors, for the next month or two, all the while continuing the initial 90 minutes of jelqing a day. So between the jelqing and the stretching, I was working out two hours a day, seven days a week.

By starting out so slowly and methodically, with a fifteen minute warm-up each day, I never experienced any kind of injury, bruising, pain, etc. This allowed me to continue to try more advanced exercises, like the lazy ass stretch, under my butt crack, and up my spine to the second vertabrae.

Now this final exercise was stupid on my part, because after almost a year of conditioning my cock, I still experienced a painful injury--the nerves under my glans were seriously injured so that I had to lay off for almost a month. So you see, even after all this penile conditioning, I obviously had my limits, which this injury taught me.

The DLD Blaster I did not try until I was into my second or third year of p.e.

If you are experiencing the so-called "hard flaccid," venous leak, turtling, etc. all of these unneeded conditions, you have obviously failed to properly condition your penis. All the veterans will attest to the importance of proper conditioning, and it takes time: months, in some cases a year or two.

Be kind and gentle with your penis. Treat it with respect and long-term proper conditioning, and it will reward you with unexpected results. Isn't this true with the rest of your body? Why should the penis be any different?

Best,

Going
                          Can you explain this bolded part? Does the "hard flaccid" occur when trying to jelq? I have noticed that the chambers of my shaft seem 'tough' at times, making jelquing more difficult and I end up getting erections pretty easily while jelquing. Is there any way past this? More heat? Longer warm-up times? Should I Start at 5 minutes and work my way up?
                          Start(March/'12): Last Measured(Aug/'12):
                          NBPEL: 6.75" NBPEL: 7.25"
                          BPEL: 7.75" BPEL: 7.75"
                          MEG: 5.125" MEG: 5.25"

Goal:
                          NBPEL: 8"
                          MEG: 6.5"

Comment

Nevermind. Turns out this 'hard flaccid' is a condition I don't have. Thank God. I am going to start very light though and work my way up to a well-conditioned penis! This is my 1st goal!

Goal:

Comment

Originally posted by gonnaBhuge View Post
                              Nevermind. Turns out this 'hard flaccid' is a condition I don't have. Thank God. I am going to start very light though and work my way up to a well-conditioned penis! This is my 1st goal!
                              You're a smart man, gonnaBhuge!!

Comment

Hello going411x7,

I am curious about what you think of pumping as a warm up, and if you need to be fairly conditioned before you start pumping.

I did try it this morning:
                                5 min warm up with rice sock
                                10 min pumping session in a nice hot bath with the bathmate
                                5 min jelq
                                5 min cool down with rice sock

I was able to maintain an erection afterwards and there was no spots or bruising. My PI's are all good and I will monitor my EQ and MW closely. I am planning on doing this every 2nd day for 2 weeks. After that I will switch to a 2 on 1 off routine. After maybe 1 month of the 2 on 1 off I Planning on following your program with no rest days and slowly adding time to my jelquing then adding some stretches later on. I am also wondering if I should, at a point, use the bathmate as a cool down for a 2nd 10 min pump. Thoughts?

Goal:

Comment

Working...
                                X