Best begining routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best begining routine

Just wondering if some of the more experienced on this site could point me to the best beginning routine. Goal is at least 1" on length and definately 1" on girth. Girth is the main thing I am after.

Thanks all

The best routine is listed in the beginners section. It's called JP's 90 day beginner routine and it is world famous. I would go and read it, along with the safety first thread, and then get started. Oh did I welcome you to the gym? I guess I forgot. Okay here comes your big welcome to the PE Gym. Are you ready? Ok here it comes; welcome to the gym! ( not bad huh?)
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

JP's 90 day routine is a great program but I'm one of the few that prefer PESG's routine. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html

I'm a really strong believer in Less Is More and that is proven here. Read over each routine and take some time to think about which direction you're going to go in.

and welcome to the gym!

Raider

Comment

I'm new as well & have been doing JPs90 day but instead of counting I time my jelq but do all the stretches by counting.
        10-15 min warm up (about 5-7 min in shower using a cup with fairly warm to hot water & regardless of how long in shower 10 min with rice sock) basic stretches usually takes 10-20 min then 10-12 min jelq & 5-7 min v jelq

Comment

Working...
        X