How hard to squeeze when Jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How hard to squeeze when Jelqing

Hi guys, second week hardcore PEing and I have a couple of questions real fast.

First off, when jelqing, are you trying to keep as much blood as possible in the head, or are you just milking the blood so that it comes and goes from the head?
    To clarify what I mean, when I jelq I tend to leave one of my hands squeezing the glans, keeping the blood in the head, while my other hand brings more blood up.
    Am I doing it right? Is my head supposed to turn dark red and become hard?

I can't maintain an erection during my jelqing sessions, so a lot of the times I jelq almost completely flaccid. Should I continue, or should I stop to increase my erection level before resuming my jelqs. How hard are you supposed to squeeze your penis while (flaccid) jelqing?

How are you supposed to feel after your PE work out? Should your penis ache a little? Because I feel like if I don't feel the soreness, then I'm not doing enough.

Edging, simply put, masturbating without ejaculating. Most guides I've read tell you to just stroke the shaft, but for some reason, I can't maintain a 100% erection
    without stimulating the head. Am I doing it wrong? Is it OK to stimulate the head?

Thanks for your input!

~TLV

Hard enough that you don't break an egg. Try and be around 30-40% if you need to stop to get hard again then do it, over time you'll get better at it. No you shouldn't feel any ache after a routine. If you do then you're doing too much and you'll never gain like that. It's not like feeling a burn after lifting weights or something like that.

Comment

Thanks for the info, I've been lifting lately, and I guess I've been expecting to be sore after PE, I'll keep in mind that I shouldn't feel discomfort after a session.

Also, I've been reading up on MMO's and DO's, are those newbie friendly to train up to?

Comment

Takes a kegel and reverse kegel routine and months worth of it, then a lot of practice while edging to get it.

Comment

How do reverse kegels work into it? From all the posts that I have read, you kegel hard after you reach the PONR to hold back the semen.

I've done MMO's before, and have been doing kegels for years without knowing what they were called.

Would working towards consistent DO's and MMO's work well with a beginners routine or should I condition myself some more?

Comment

First off, when jelqing, are you trying to keep as much blood as possible in the head, or are you just milking the blood so that it comes and goes from the head?
            To clarify what I mean, when I jelq I tend to leave one of my hands squeezing the glans, keeping the blood in the head, while my other hand brings more blood up.
            Am I doing it right? Is my head supposed to turn dark red and become hard?

You are not jelqing properly. You are suppose to start at the base of you penis with one hand and work up to your glans, then let the OK grip go and start jelqing at the same time with the other hand. You are not suppose to squeeze your glans with one hand and jelq with the other. You can find some videos of proper jelqing in the penis exercises, you will find it at the bottom right side of the column under popular pages. I find he is jelqing quite quickly, I tend to slow my jelqs down a little slower maybe between 3 to 4 seconds a jelq. I hope this helps you.

Comment

Working...
            X