Best Hanger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Hanger?

What do you recommend for hanging? I do manual stretching, but it tires the forearms, so I prefer to mostly hang.

I have a Bib, but I cannot use it anymore. It causes stretch marks.

I'm looking for a hanger that pulls the penis the way manual stretching does. I believe the attachment needs to be on the glans, or about the top 1/3 of the penis. The Bib attaches from the middle of the penis and stretches skin, which I do not like and don't think it is the most efficient way to hang.

I have seen several vaccum based hangers with mixed reviews so I'm a little confused.

These are the ones that I have seen:

www.phallomax.com

www.mynewsize.com

www.thegrip.com

www.staticstretcher.com

www.autoextender.com

What do you think of these. Recommend any of them? Recommend another?

To be honest, none of those products seem credible to me. 90% of penis enlargement devices don't really work well. Your gains will come from manual hanging. If your hands get tired from stretching, maybe youre stretching too hard? Hit the gym, get some forearm muscles...You get used to PE after a while.

Personally, I have never hanged and I probably wont ever try it.

Go on the Matters of Size PE forum and search for the ''Captn's Wench''. You can find it at ************* also. Its a hanging device that you build yourself. Its cheap and effective. Check it out!
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Work'n, I agree with Radiohead, but if you want to find a device, take a look at this site about a study using one called Andro-Penis. The study, which is credible, was done in Italy and the device comes from Spain. You can buy it online. Low Levels Of Vitamin D Link To Cognitive Problems In Older People

Comment

Hello Fellow MOS member

Here is a quick opinion on each product:

Autoextender: Their Vacu-hanger is out of bussiness,it will be ready in a few months (I know the owner). Their products have a generally bad rep due to many flaws with the design resulting in Low quality. ************* advocates their products but MOS

Mynewsize: The Customer service is extremly bad since BTC(The owner) got problems from surgery. But you can order it via phone (check their forums) and talk to Dan Salas. The MV hanger has been ranked as one of the best Quality Hangers there is. It can withstand almost the same weight as BIB hangers.
        But is extremly over-priced!
        But the sheats which are needed ofen break and you will need to buy new ones,they are expensive and as I said before the customer service is not "Order and recive" it is "Order and Pray to get the product".

Phallomax: Well,this should be a mining company,it seems they are selling gold? Well,they are not,they only have extremly high prices for an moderate product. Avoid.

The grip: Good quality products,but they have a bad rep because if a problem would occur,they would leave you hanging on your own. Many people at Thunders have had some problems and felt that it was uncomfortable and asked for a refund....No answer from the Grip. It is also very expensive,so if your dad is Bill gates go ahead and buy it.

Static stretcher: Very very good quality and sturdy products,extremly great Customer service,moderate(but good) prices. They are the ones I will buy from because they are nice people and are not only in for the $$$ which several members at MOS can explain. They are what I would call the ideal PE company.
        And by the way,their website and product tutorials are first class A+!

My choice is without a doubt the SS.

Ps.I was stupid advocating Autoextender in your thread at MOS,SS is much more worth the money.
        Start:2008-10-4
        Reborn Alpha Male
        BPFSL (18")
        FG (10 cm )
        BPEL ( 23 cm)
        MEG (15 cm)
        ----
        EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
          Work'n, I agree with Radiohead, but if you want to find a device, take a look at this site about a study using one called Andro-Penis. The study, which is credible, was done in Italy and the device comes from Spain. You can buy it online. Low Levels Of Vitamin D Link To Cognitive Problems In Older People
          Wrong link! Sorry! Here's the correct one: Penile Extender Increased Flaccid Length By Almost A Third, Clinical Study Reports

Comment

I merely posted those websites because they were the ones I know of.

I'm just looking for the best hanging device possible, that does not stretch skin.

I'm seeing that a vacuum hanger seems to be the best.

Comment

You can also make your own: https://www.pegym.com/forums/advance...r-routine.html
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I read your thread Big Al...

The problem with the Bib hanger is that when it's on, I don't feel it stretching my ligs, just my skin. To the contrary, when I stretch manually with my hands, just pulling my penis in every direction, I feel a completely different stretch; that is, the ligs stretching. My skin does not get stretched at all during manual stretching. Using the Bib, all I really feel is the skin stretching and I have stretch/stress marks on my penis to prove it. I don't want any more strech/stress marks. It's only making things worse.

If this is how it's supposed to feel when using the Bib then someone please tell me. Because in my mind, streching the skin is a complete waste of time.

It's akin to lifting weights just to get a pump (that sore feeling you get after a set when blood rushes and gets trapped inside the muscle). You can get the pump by lifting lights weights many times, but that won't build muscle. To build muscle you have to lift heavy weights. Stretching skin is like lifting light weights just trying to get the pump, thinking that's going to work. It's an illusory consequence. It does nothing in the end; it just waste's time. And in the case of PE can actually make things worse, by making the penis ugly.

That's why I'm trying to find a hanging device that I can use that mimics manual streching, so the ligs get all the work and the skin gets none.

But I am having trouble finding such a device. The closest thing seems to be a vacuum hanger, but I get conflicting information on where to purchase one. Some say one company is out of business, some say it's not; that the device works great, etc. It's a pain trying to find a device that will work.

Comment

Originally posted by Work'nHard View Post
                  I read your thread Big Al...

The problem with the Bib hanger is that when it's on, I don't feel it stretching my ligs, just my skin. To the contrary, when I stretch manually with my hands, just pulling my penis in every direction, I feel a completely different stretch; that is, the ligs stretching. My skin does not get stretched at all during manual stretching. Using the Bib, all I really feel is the skin stretching and I have stretch/stress marks on my penis to prove it. I don't want any more strech/stress marks. It's only making things worse.

If this is how it's supposed to feel when using the Bib then someone please tell me. Because in my mind, streching the skin is a complete waste of time.

It's akin to lifting weights just to get a pump (that sore feeling you get after a set when blood rushes and gets trapped inside the muscle). You can get the pump by lifting lights weights many times, but that won't build muscle. To build muscle you have to lift heavy weights. Stretching skin is like lifting light weights just trying to get the pump, thinking that's going to work. It's an illusory consequence. It does nothing in the end; it just waste's time. And in the case of PE can actually make things worse, by making the penis ugly.

That's why I'm trying to find a hanging device that I can use that mimics manual streching, so the ligs get all the work and the skin gets none.

But I am having trouble finding such a device. The closest thing seems to be a vacuum hanger, but I get conflicting information on where to purchase one. Some say one company is out of business, some say it's not; that the device works great, etc. It's a pain trying to find a device that will work.
                  When using the BIB Hanger I've found that using the self adhesive style ACE bandage as padding helps the stretch immensely. BIB advises using "Theraband" for this purpose.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Yes I've used Theraband, as Bib suggests. I have no doubt the Bib works, but it stretches skin, which is what I'm trying to avoid.

Comment

Big Al, how does the PenisMaster stretcher work; the one offeredin your 'BetterMan' package? Are stretching devices like that less productive than hangers since hangers have gravity on their side, or are they more productive than hangers?

Comment

Originally posted by Work'nHard View Post
                        Big Al, how does the PenisMaster stretcher work; the one offeredin your 'BetterMan' package? Are stretching devices like that less productive than hangers since hangers have gravity on their side, or are they more productive than hangers?
                        Extenders use light, constant tension as opposed to the brief, intense stretches of manual work. The optimal "BetterMan" style workout will have you doing intense manual stretches with the extender work done afterwards to keep the tissues stretched.

I wouldn't say that they're "more productive" than hangers- they just serve a different purpose and offer a different method of training.

Comment

I'm only going to do extreme hand exercises. And will let ya'll know how for it gets me. I do pretty much ever stretch and jelq until my dick can't take it any more lol. I know to be careful and I am. I never fell any pain. Well I feel good pain as in good stretching very light pain. Very light, where it feels good. I will post everything on my profile. Thanks guys. We rock!
                          Positive affirmations will bring positive result. "I am hung like a horse"
                          Current: NBPE:6'' MEG: 4 7/8.. Flacid is 4 1/8" x 4 1/8

Comment

I used to do hand stretches in the bathtub, I moved on to the sock hanger method and have a pretty good set up. Just moved up to 5 lbs (bring on the length and maybe some girth). I literally think I have 4 layers of tunica, I am not flexible either all of my tendon tissue must just be really tight..... this may take a while.

With a hanger you can leave it on and forget about it or sit down in a chair and type while you are doing it.
                            8/1/13: MSEG 4.75", BPEL 6.25"
                            3/27/18: MSEG 5.25, BPEL, 7.25"

Comment

Working...
                            X