WTF ? Im sodenly getting eret while streching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF ? Im sodenly getting eret while streching

I was just doing my daily steches and then i got 100% at my first strech , usally my erect level is about 20-30 ..
    What happens ? i masterbaidet two times before my steches, and i still get eret - any clues?

JUSTWANNABEBIG

Sounds like your a typical 18 year old with high testosterone levels. At that age wood for me was 3 to 4 times a hour without any physical contact. Man, to be young again. Maybe some of the more experienced younger guys have advice on how to deal with this. Sounds normal to me. Also at that age my perspective of mental and physical control was "WHAT IS THAT?".

Not helping much but nice to meet you.
    Envy Of Men, Pleasure Of a Woman

Comment

I'm 18 and this happens to me all the time. Just gotta be patience when stretching and try to catch your dick off guard lol. I usually stretch, then let it subside, then stretch again. It's a pain but we just gotta deal with it lol.
      Starting (21.03.09): 5.3" x 4.3"

Currently: 6.0" x 4.3"

Goal: 7.0" x 5.5"

Comment

This can happend to me to i donmt like it.
        Just4fun - I dont give you pleasure over night, I give you pleasure all day long.

Whats that!?. Is it a bird!?, a aeroplain!?. No its my dick!.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------
        12/4/09 - NBEL: 16.5cm EG: 13.8cm
        15/5/09 - NBEL: 17.3 EG: 14cm

Comment

Eompow: I supost that your rigth - thanks for your replay do

The_Roc248: heh yeah its a pain in the butcrack - well I hope it will get better do, its the first time today its been so much.

Just4fun: Im sorry I dont understand - English isn't my main launghis

Comment

I'm 19 and I get spontaneous erections all the time also. I'm always horny. I also get erect during stretching....it's an issue.

You learn to deal with it though...I have to take a break between stretching in order to get my erection to subside.

I need a great deal of concentration to stay flaccid. Sometimes I watch surgery videos which are pretty gruesome sometimes.
            Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Its the "Tugback" reflex that causes you to get erect.
              More info,Read the theory about "Intense stretching causing girth gains & limited lenght gains" in the PE theory section.
              Start:2008-10-4
              Reborn Alpha Male
              BPFSL (18")
              FG (10 cm )
              BPEL ( 23 cm)
              MEG (15 cm)
              ----
              EQ (~ 8)

Comment

I have this same problem, after I'm done warming up, I try to start my streching and jelquing, but I cant because I get 100% hard. I try doing some hard jelquing, but I dont I get the same quality strecth as when Im 30-40% . Only solution I have found so far is to do a 30 minnsession of edgeing, bust a good load and then wait a few min and start my jelquing. Then I can stretch real good with out it getting 100% erect.

Not complaining that I can get hard, just kinda annoying when I'm trying to stretch and jelque

Comment

Working...
                X