BPEL Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPEL Question

To insure repeatability most agree that BPEL is the most accurate. If when the ruler is pressed up to the pubic bone, let's say there is an additional 1/2" of penis due to body fat, it is my understanding that if your measurement NBPEL is 6", you won't have real growth until your penis measures more than 6 1/2". Does PE help eliminate that body fat and add additional length, or does it just add length?

To put it another way if I may as I am trying to get a grasp on this whole concept. Let's say two guys have the same NBPEL, one guy losses the 1/2" of body fat around his base, but does not add any real length; the second guy does add a real increase of 1/2" to his length, but does not lose any body fat. If everything else was identical, would both penises look equal in length? Would an "expert" just looking at them and not actually measuring of touching, be able to tell a difference (because the second guy's unit is really 1/2" larger)?

Let's say that you accomplish the following in one night (if only such a thing could be done!!!), you reduce that body fat around the base (again using the 1/2" example), and you add real growth of 1/2", wouldn't your partner see a penis the next day that looks 1" bigger than the last time she saw it?

One last question if I may. That body fat around the base does it fluctuate a lot? Can it change daily? Since you can't spot reduce through exercise and diet, are you left with the PE gods good will regarding eliminating it? I would be very frustrated if through hard work and dedication I managed to add 1" of real growth, only to have additional body fat appear and "take it back".
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Keep a clean diet, workout and do cardio. . .
    Make those things apart of your everyday life and you
    Won't have to worry about a fat pad.

You'll have a nicer body too. .
    As well as a penis that *looks* bigger

Reducing fat pad makes the penis look bigger
    PE actually makes the penis bigger

If you're 7 inches and you're overweight, the male model with 6pack abs and a 7incher will probably look bigger. .

Comment

rbi99, you're way over thinking this whole concept. Just do the exercises and put the energy that you devoted to the above post into a good routine. People just have a tendency to over complicate the simple act of the "Rub and Tug."

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

You would have to gain a lot of weight to have your fat pad grow an inch!

Also being overweight increases your blood pressure which is not good for errections.

So ... loosing weight is good for your health, good for your EQ, and good for the percieved size of your unit. Win/win/win.
        05/10/09
        ELBP 7.10
        EG 5.5

12/12/09
        ELBP 7.75
        EG 5.75

Comment

Working...
        X