Jp90 restart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeedGains2 View Post
    Sup man. I jus kinda restarted pe, before i took it around 40% seriously right now im restarting at about 80%...
    i couldnt help cracking up at the story about the friend who got a threesome... thats you in the near future if u continue with ur pe! but u know i actually could use some help, im currently 5inch erect length and 3 inches girthhh. not the smallest but pretty small man.
    what routine u using, and how often u manage to ejaculate during the mon-fri pe session?
    thanks!
    I am jumping back in today, but I'm doing the JP90 routine. Just search JP90 in the forums and it should be the first result. I don't ejaculate at all during a PE session and the common consensus is that it's best not to for a few hours before or after a session. That is, unless you are edging.

Good luck! Keep me posted on your progress and we can help motivate each other.
    Better Than Yesterday, Everyday

Starting (March 19 2012): BPEL 6" x EG 5"
    Intermediate (Jan 1 2016): BPEL 6.5" x EG 5"
    Re-start (Oct 8 2017): BPEL 6.25" x EG 5"

2018 Goal: BPEL 7" x EG 5.5"
    Final Goal: BPEL 9" x EG 6"

Comment

Re-Re Starting....

I started P90x with my roommate today and we have been doing the meal plan since Monday. As an addition, I'm using the p90x to fuel my PE motivation. I am going to do my PE exercises right after my P90x workout since I'll essentially be warmed up. Should be easy to keep us since both P90x and JP90 are, you guessed it, 90 days long.

Today would be Day 7 since I actually restarted my routine last Thursday, but we will say it is Day 1 to correspond to the P90x routine. Happy trails and wish me luck!
      Better Than Yesterday, Everyday

Starting (March 19 2012): BPEL 6" x EG 5"
      Intermediate (Jan 1 2016): BPEL 6.5" x EG 5"
      Re-start (Oct 8 2017): BPEL 6.25" x EG 5"

2018 Goal: BPEL 7" x EG 5.5"
      Final Goal: BPEL 9" x EG 6"

Comment

Hi Mcfly
        I was just like to wish you good luck on the exercises! I know a guy could really do with motivation near the start. I actually enjoy reading the updates you post and how your exercises were. I unfortunately just doing have much time to do exercises. But I was just wandering, how long does it take you to do 1 session of the JP90? I unfortunately have a sensitive cock so I get hard pretty easily, which is the opposite to you... So good luck and keep posting!
        'Love the life you live, live the life you love'

Comment

Working...
        X