why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why?

I've been doing PE for about 3 months now and I have expeinced gains in girth pretty quick but I work on length like 4x as much and haven't gained anything.....why.....btw I only do like 1 or 2 exercises on girth

This thread belongs somewhere else.

Comment

At what erection level are you jelqing at?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Bad warmup. Use a bucket of water instead of Hot wraps?
        Start:2008-10-4
        Reborn Alpha Male
        BPFSL (18")
        FG (10 cm )
        BPEL ( 23 cm)
        MEG (15 cm)
        ----
        EQ (~ 8)

Comment

like 60-80 % jelqing

Comment

If you jelq at 60-80%, youre working on your girth.

If you jelq at 20%, you're working your length. Simple as that.
            Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Consistency View Post
              I've been doing PE for about 3 months now and I have expeinced gains in girth pretty quick but I work on length like 4x as much and haven't gained anything.....why.....btw I only do like 1 or 2 exercises on girth
              That should tell you something. Too many beginners make the mistake of thinking that more is better. Focus on quality and use a balanced routine- you'll see results much faster that way.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                If you jelq at 60-80%, youre working on your girth.

If you jelq at 20%, you're working your length. Simple as that.

Nop...I disagree.It is not for all this theory.For others is true for others not.I have added 2" in EL jeqluing at 90% or 100%...
                What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  That should tell you something. Too many beginners make the mistake of thinking that more is better. Focus on quality and use a balanced routine- you'll see results much faster that way.

So whats your advice? I see flaccid length has improved very visably but E.L. has not and girth has also Improved slightly

Comment

Also LOT says to stretch and etc. in high positions for my LOT which is High....any suggestions?

Comment

If youre stretching alot in your routine, read this:
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...rht-gains.html

You may be the "guinea pig" of C.Phantasy's theory!!. Congratz for both of you.
                      2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
                      6: 5.75 | 6.25
                      7: 6 | 6.5
                      8: 6 | 6.5
                      9: 6.25 | 6.75
                      10: 6.25 | 6.75
                      11: 6.25 | 6.75
                      12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
                      8"

Comment

Im a newbie so i cant say much.. but i know that theres a main ligament which sets your max size... So say you jelq without stretching well. Then you're basically pressuring blood to the sides since you didnt stretch correctly, causing girth growth... Does this make sense to anyone. Try to spend a little more time stretching with a little more force. Your lil' guy should tell you when your stretching too hard. If you stretch nicely THEN jelq you'll force blood into the newly stretched direction.

Comment

Working...
                        X