No announcement yet.

Jelquing direction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure if you'd be able to get an erection with a 20 inch penis. All of the blood that would be leaving your body and going into your penis is liable to make you pass out.

About reaching 20 inches with PE: Right now, with the knowledge we have, the idea of gaining that much is far out there. Why?After a certain amount of gains, most guys reach a point where a) It's harder to gain and b) They don't want to gain anymore. Perhaps in the future when we know more about our bodies, about PE, and about supplements that help, we'll be able to gain that much. . . . But I'm not sure why anyone would want to!
    Last edited by remek; 09-19-2007, 09:26 AM.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

I wanted to know what your views were. 20 inches may be good for exhibitions and stage shows but not good in bed and as you say you will need a lot of sexual excitement to have that amount of blood pouring in.
      My current goal is 8 inches but I would not mind 6 inches girth. Girth will stimulate and please my partner more than something pushing her cervix and womb further up towards umbilicus. Recurrent trauma to cervix can increase risk of cervical cancer but stretching of the vaginal walls causes exciting feelings without any discomfort, pain or trauma.

soody

Comment

Isn't jelqing just a form of masturbation?

Comment

MASTURBATION Vs PE

To my understanding masturbation is aimed at achieving sexual pleasure with or without ejaculation. PE is aimed to exercise your penis muscles, blood vessels and other tissues. Naturally penis has it's own mind and it may not necessarily go along with your intentions entirely. As far as I know if you start to have sexual excitement beyond a certain level you must stop jelking and wait until erection subsides.

Jelking in erection can not be continued for long. May end in ejaculation which is not the motive. Gains will be less. Because of sexual excitement beyond a certain level your focus on PE to do it correctly could be affected . If not done properly and that too in erect state jelking could cause undue pressure on the blood vessel's vales which in erection are trying to keep more blood in your penis.

Continuous backward pressure on the penis vein's valves can make them weaker in long term. Whereas bearable pressure will act like an exercise for them such as in flaccid state or during mild erection.

Distinguishing between PE and masturbation is important for a serious PEer. I would have thought that these two activities closer together in time may affect your gains negatively. AM I correct REMEK?

Wait for REMEK's reply.

soody

Comment

Jelqing involves milking blood throughout your penis.

Masturbation, as most of us men know, involves stroking the penis for pleasure.

Both are a form of PE, although masturbation is a light form. Many men speculate that ejaculating decreases gains. This may be true, and I personally believe that it makes sense.
            "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X