No announcement yet.

Flaccid penis/erect size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also think its somewhat likely that studies measure flaccid size parallel to the floor. I think most of us measure it as it hangs. I'm only 3 measuring parallel. Does anyone know if thats how they measure?

Comment

Its not always like that, there are people who will grow only a couple of inches on erection, but there are many others who grow to double, triple or more of their sizes. I think in general people say that erection is a great leveler and it brings most of people to same range. Though there are people who doesn't come in that range, i got a flaccid of 1.5' max which grows to 5' on erection, but thats me and i have some of my friends who would some time be able to notice my small flaccid when i wear tight clothes and they think i am impotent. As all of them have big flaccids and i sometimes wonder that they can't even think of anyone having my flaccid to grow into something closer to anything near average at all. So, its a very hard to generalize.
      Current Stats: BPEL- 5' NBPEL - 4.5' EG- 4.5' Aim: BPEL-6' EG- 5'

Comment

Originally posted by helpmeout View Post
        Penile length and circumference: a study on 3,300 y... [Eur Urol. 2001] - PubMed - NCBI

Linked above is a study on penile demensions of 3300 italian young males, ages 17-19. The average flaccid length was somewhere around 3.5 inches, and the average stretched flaccid length was a TINY smidgeon under 5.

Why does this seem so ridiculous to me? Am I really to believe everyone with a 3.5 inch dick only grows about 1.5 inches during an erection? Seems crazy to me.

I say this because at 6nbpel roughly, I rarely bulge flaccid like ANYONE I ever see. Anytime anyone wheres gym shorts or sweatpants (call me gay for looking I dont care), you can see their bulge. I have a 3.5 inch flaccid penis and it never looks like that. I would say (especially the jock guys) are packing 4 inch flaccids at least. I just find it hard to believe that all of these flaccids that are bulging out of guys pants somehow equate to around 5-5.5 nbpel when they all look bigger than mine and Im at 6-6.5 nbpel.

I understand the shower vs grower theory. But almost everyone bulges more flaccid than I do, and i'm at whats considered average at 3.5 inches flaccid. One possible reason I can think of is I have a really small deflated glans on my flaccid, it doesn't puff out like many guys. But still. Any thoughts? Do you really think its realistic to say that all those 3.5-4 inch flaccids grow 1.5-2 inches upon erection?
        i have a 5 inch flacid but it grows about 2 inches, well now its 5.5 flacid all the time but i bought a penis pump :P that helps your softie

Comment

Clearly, all that worry and anxiety in your post could very well be the reason for your smaller flaccid. I find that when the mind is undergoing stress, the penis is not at all relaxed and will go into protective mood. Flaccid size is reduced along with tightening of the testicle sac. If you experience anxiety on a regular basis, it might be time to find ways to alleviate it. You are doing yourself and your flaccid penis no favors by overly worrying about size. Relax, stop the endless comparisons and your penis will hang naturally for you.

Comment

Originally posted by frustated View Post
            Its not always like that, there are people who will grow only a couple of inches on erection, but there are many others who grow to double, triple or more of their sizes. I think in general people say that erection is a great leveler and it brings most of people to same range. Though there are people who doesn't come in that range, i got a flaccid of 1.5' max which grows to 5' on erection, but thats me and i have some of my friends who would some time be able to notice my small flaccid when i wear tight clothes and they think i am impotent. As all of them have big flaccids and i sometimes wonder that they can't even think of anyone having my flaccid to grow into something closer to anything near average at all. So, its a very hard to generalize.
            Thats what I mean though. I wouldn't say the average 1.5 inch flaccid grows into a 3 inch erection. I would say it most likely grows to 5. Thats why when they say the average is 5-5.5 nbpel, I find it hard to believe that all of those "big flaccid" friends of yours grow to about the same size.

Comment

i guess the average is closer to 6' and that is what most of them might be growing to, though the forum's responses and pics will make us believe that they grow out to 7' which may be true but only for some of them.
              Current Stats: BPEL- 5' NBPEL - 4.5' EG- 4.5' Aim: BPEL-6' EG- 5'

Comment

Originally posted by frustated View Post
                i guess the average is closer to 6' and that is what most of them might be growing to, though the forum's responses and pics will make us believe that they grow out to 7' which may be true but only for some of them.
                i would love to post pics but my little sister wont let me use her camera in my room "alone" and then post pics with her cord to upload on my computer.. i dont make alot of money and use drugs so i dont wanna buy a camera maybe one day shell slip up and leave it lying around

Comment

I don't know where the drugs play in to anything hahaha but interesting info.

Comment

I know one thing and that is that over time( a long time) PE can drastically change people from growers into showers. It's all about those genes, and its all just very complex. I know when i very first start out with PE I was a huge grower, and only saw erect gains. I noticed this same phenomenon with many other growers, where it seems their body just wants to always reject having a big flaccid.

Likewise, I noticed the same phenomenon with showers, where their body seems to reject erect gains for flaccid gains instead. But over time (years) that all changes.

Comment

@helpmeout
                      I felt the same as you before trying the PE techniques, my flaccid always seemed less than...
                      However, I have since gained a much better flaccid which has completely removed that as a concern.
                      I have put in slightly more than 2 years and now PE is just part of my life now...
                      As someone previously mention, the LAS is a good stretch to add to your arsenal.

Stretch, stretch, and stretch some more...and become a wee-wee yoga master!
                      Lurked since 2010
                      start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
                      current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
                      Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
                      Done with hanging...

Comment

Op- you gotta thing about the bulge thing abit more.yeah,the average flaccid maybe 3.5" (mine is 3.8") but there are many more contributing factors. Flaccid girth, SIZE OF BALLS and style/cut of underwear.also guys with thinner,less muscular legs will give the illusion that the bulge is bigger.
                        dec 2011
                        NPBEL 6.1
                        BPEL 6.4
                        BG 5.9 --6.0
                        MEG 5.6--5.65
                        heg 4.9 --5.0

stupid small hands!

Comment

well regardless, most "Studies" put BPEL at around 5.8ish. In all studies that measure bpel and Stretched flaccid length, the BPEL is on average about .3 bigger.
                          Is this really true? My BPSFL is about 1/2 inch longer than my BPEL. However, my stretched flaccid girth is about 4", whereas me EG is about 5".
                          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I don't know where the drugs play in to anything hahaha but interesting info.
                            they affecmy ability to pay rent pay for a half ounce on marijuana some benzodiazipines with my 6 dollar a day methadone drink and my well butrin 150 ml xl expensive meds :P.. il try and get cam as soo as i can bam my cock will be popping up all over the PE gym forum DOG

Comment

my flacid length is 3.5 - 4'' sometimes size of walnut and flacid girth is 3.5'' ish maybe less. Erect i am 7'' x 5.7'', im a grower and hate to show unless warm, in the cold it is tiny and wearing trunks when i use to swim wasnt the best, cold and clammy = walnut penis for me!

Comment

Working...
                              X