starting again from scratch...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting again from scratch...

so ive decided today that im going to start again from scratch and see what results i get, my beginners hanging routine is wwhat im going with,but starting this time with 2kg. it worked for me before and im hoping it will again. ive not done a great deal of hanging lately as i got an extender, however it turns out the extender really isnt that productive as it just doesnt have enough pressure for my well conditioned penis.

i get a lot more stretch from hanging 1kg!

anyway, i need to get to 9" so i need to do something that i know is going to work. trying to work round my ftherly duties is really difficult, but im just going to have to find a spare hour or more per day when i can excersize, ive only gained 1/4 inch over about the last 8 months, so im majorly behind schedule, i wanted to hit between 8.5 and 9" by this summer and now summers here im still not quite at 8

time for a change and time to get back to some more serious penis pulling.

for those of you wwho dont know me (being that ivenot been around much lately) im john, an exerienced PEer, who started at 6" and is now almost at 8" over a 3 years on and off. just need to get to 9" and ill be happy.

i might even keep a progress log this year lol but not likey.

anyway thats me... back for more...
    When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Heh...sure you'll be happy...just 9 inches...

.25" in 8 months is still a pretty good gain - that's 1/16 every other month. Not fast, I admit, but measurable.

John, why not start a personal log if you don't want to start one on here? A simple Word or Excel sheet can keep you on track. But honestly, close to 8" is already very good. Hope your new (kind of) routine is successful.
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

thanks, the reason for the not likely to keep a log, is that i always end up forgetting to fill it in lol, plus, its repetitive, and it will make me want to measure all the time.. which i prefer not to do. though i do often mesure my flaccid length because i just like to see the fact my flaccid is now bigger than my origional 100% BPEL .

i know close to 8" is already very good, but im still not quite happy yet. once im past 8" i will be pretty happy.

the reason im re starting is because ive been trying new things recently in an attempt to fit a routine into my daily schedule without too much disturbance. nothing however has worked, so its back to the old routine and a new beginning. which "i know" works.

Comment

So you got all your length from hanging?

Comment

Hey blu nice to see you back!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by PenisKing View Post
            So you got all your length from hanging?
            i gained some from pumping also prior to hanging, my pump didnt have enough pressure to be able to take me any further so had to move to more advanced methods.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              Hey blu nice to see you back!
              its nice to be back cusp, i ive been out of training properly now for too long, although i have stil gained a small amout whilst massing around trying new stuff but i had a goal to get to 9" by this summer and still havnt past the 8" mark. so im going to have to make time for a routine.

Comment

Working...
              X