1goal2goal3goal4goal......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1goal2goal3goal4goal......

Listen... Setting yourself so many goals is putting a lot of pressure on yourself.. Just set and ultimate goal and work hard with PE and do your best its all you can do!

Lots of love,

Jdavid1990

Or just don't set any goals and just PE. Be happy with what ever gains you get, and even if you get none, be happy that you have a healthier penis.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
      Or just don't set any goals and just PE. Be happy with what ever gains you get, and even if you get none, be happy that you have a healthier penis.
      Even better!

Comment

I believe it's important to set a short term goal and a long term goal.

You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky… that will fall
        behind… that will not go all the way, and those that are very hungry.
        And that hunger you have to develop because you have to create a goal
        for yourself whatever that may be, a short-term goal and a long-term goal, and you gotta go after that. If you do not see it and if you do not believe it, who else will? – Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Yes, goals are good for motivation.

"Save the children." - Arnold

Comment

Setting goals are important for anything big you undertake in life. The most important thing is that each goal has a purpose. Making the goals too easy means there is no great sense of accomplishment when it is reached. Setting the goal too far can create a lack of drive or determination. I don't reckon it's the setting of goals putting pressure on people; it's people putting pressure on themselves that's putting pressure on themselves.

Comment

I personally think that both a short term and long term goal are needed, they help with motivation. Goals also help you visualise where you want to be.
              My progress log

Comment

My goal is the next cm. Doesn't matter how long to get it. When I get it, I'm "happy", until then I work toward it. But, for some reason I rarely measure myself, I just workout (semi regulary) and I'm relaxed... Too small number could subconsciously rush me, too big also. So I measure sporadically.
                Start: BPEL: 17,5 cm | EG: ~15 cm
                Current: BPEL: 19 cm | EG: ~15 cm
                Goal: BPEL: 22-23 cm | EG: 17-18cm with big glans.

Goal is more of a look issue than a number issue. I prefer girth over length. And hopefully girls will to...

Comment

Working...
                X