Hi... I have serious questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tabqwerty View Post
    Point taken. There is one thing, though (if it'll be of any relevance): when I was 16-years-old I had been high on marijuana whilst masturbating... thus resulted in a constant blood rush as I couldn't get my mind off of it. It was nearly about to "pop". Seriously. My body instantaneously ejected my cum so that it wouldn't, even though I didn't feel close to reaching an orgasm. I remember measuring afterward and it was at least 8" in length (no BS)... I had measured before this happened and I was at 5.5" without even touching the pubic bone... I didn't masturbate for about a month due to my fear of it "popping". Over all the time since, it retracted to the size I'm at now.

I would presume that doing the exercises would have the same effect, only not as immediate as people would like. No?

Kind of. The theory right now is we're trying to do 2 things: Increase the size of the tunica, then exercising the smooth muscle by increasing the amount of blood, thus inducing hypertrophy. The situation you described is pretty crazy, and maybe a good reason to lay off the weed. It can have all kinds of effects on body and mind. Certainly none of us are trying to 'pop' our members
    Starting stats:.......Current stats:
    BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
    EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

Originally posted by DailyAffirmation View Post
      Kind of. The theory right now is we're trying to do 2 things: Increase the size of the tunica, then exercising the smooth muscle by increasing the amount of blood, thus inducing hypertrophy. The situation you described is pretty crazy, and maybe a good reason to lay off the weed. It can have all kinds of effects on body and mind. Certainly none of us are trying to 'pop' our members

Maybe that should be added to the warning labels , do not operate heavy machinery or masterbate
      Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
      8" bpel
      5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
      8 3/4 bpel !!!
      5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
      10 bpel
      7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Originally posted by Lozan View Post
        Wait a sec.

Gains are not permanent ? Did I understand the "Yahoo Expert" correctly ?

"And the results only last as long as you do the routine."

Everyone who does PE that I asked didn't disagree with this so far.

Originally posted by DailyAffirmation View Post
        we're trying to do 2 things: Increase the size of the tunica, then exercising the smooth muscle by increasing the amount of blood, thus inducing hypertrophy.

hy·per·tro·phy (h-pûrtr-f)
        n. pl. hy·per·tro·phies
        A nontumorous enlargement of an organ or a tissue as a result of an increase in the size rather than the number of constituent cells

Doesn't PE supposedly work by multiplying tissue cells... by first killing them somehow? :/

Comment

okay well if you want proof then you might take your search over to the matters of size forum the owner mike salvini has before and after pictures as well as a documented history of his journey through PE he started out with a 6'5'' penis i believe and now he is like 11'' after many years of pe of course. Also marijuana is a halucingine and when i am really high my heart starts to race and all the blood in my body moves really fast which could give 2 possible out comes of why you thought your penis was 8'' 1 because you were really stoned and thought you saw 8 when maybe it was 6 or the effects of the weed made your blood race and for some reason pump your penis up to 2.5'' bigger than it usually is (unlikley). but anyway i have masturbated stoned tons of time and never had anything like that happen to me
          Started 8/4/09 BPEL 6 1/2'' BPFL 6 9/16'' EG 4 3/4''
          9/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 6 13/16'' EG 5 1/8''
          10/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 7'' EG 5 1/4''
          11/4/09 BPEL 6 15/16'' BPFL 7 1/8'' EG 5 1/4''
          12/04/09 BPEL 7 1/16'' BPFL 7 1/4'' EG 5 1/4''

RESTART of PE
          1/10/14 BPEL 6.5'' EG 5''

Comment

You guys need to stop talking about PE like that.

It works for some men, it doesn't for other. You need to try it out.

Scientifically, YES this makes the penis bigger and YES it is safe.

Hypertrophy is not a bad thing. When you exercise your muscles, they go through hypertrophy. this is a temporary inflation of the concerned muscular fibers, which then fades out. It's all part of the process of making more cells. It takes time and healing. You are technically inflicting damage to the tissue to make it bigger. The more you work your way up there, the more you can ''torture'' your penis and make it gain PERMANENTLY.

I dont have the energy for scientific debate right now. If you wanna debate PE, we'll do it for hours. You'll then realize that you're right and we're right.
            Radiohead
            Last edited by Radiohead; 08-18-2009, 06:12 PM.
            Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
              You guys need to stop talking about PE like that.

It works for some men, it doesn't for other. You need to try it out.

Scientifically, YES this makes the penis bigger and YES it is safe.

Hypertrophy is not a bad thing. When you exercise your muscles, they go through hypertrophy. this is a temporary inflation of the concerned muscular fibers, which then fades out. It's all part of the process of making more cells. It takes time and healing. You are technically inflicting damage to the tissue to make it bigger. The more you work your way up there, the more you can ''torture'' your penis and make it gain PERMANENTLY.

I dont have the energy for scientific debate right now. If you wanna debate PE, we'll do it for hours. You'll then realize that you're right and we're right.
              what are you talking about? OF COURSE PE can work for EVERY man. Its just a mater of finding what exactly works for that individual based on things such as limitiung factors, possible lack of blood flow, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                How do you know this is adequate information? A lot of PE marketers can / will say anything to get you to buy into their programs, devices and methodologies.

Comment

What Radiohead said could be applied to any part of the body. You exercise your arms, the cells in the arms are damaged, hypertrophy happens, the muscle cells are inflated to compensate for the trauma resulting in bigger, stronger muscle fibers
                  Starting stats:.......Current stats:
                  BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
                  EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

How do you know this is adequate information? A lot of PE marketers can / will say anything to get you to buy into their programs, devices and methodologies.
                    That's whats so great about this PE website , nothing is for sale . Just common men helping one another. And its a relaxed friendly website to boot.

And take it for what its worth i GAINED in only 5 weeks . After a couple weeks my flaccid was fat as i ever saw it , so i was really hoping the ruler would show gains like i felt i was getting . And sure as shit i gained 3/4" bpel . Im now a lifelong PE guy , even after the gains stop i'll continue just to keep my flaccid fat and healthy and my erections rock solid.

I can bang away in any position and never loose a 1/4" till i cum . Thanks PEgym and members
                    Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
                    8" bpel
                    5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                    8 3/4 bpel !!!
                    5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                    10 bpel
                    7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

PEing works the same way as these. Although it's not the penis but same idea.

http://cache.virtualtourist.com/3709...urma-Burma.jpg

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c..._2048_33110288

Comment

As Radiohead and DailyAffirmation have said, muscles grow by being rebuilt. Excersize=strain, rest permits healing, healing enables growth. That's how the human body works, it was MADE for conditioning. And it works on muscle, ANY muscle!!! Pick up Men's Health or any weightlifting magazine they will tell you the same thing! As far as 'adequate information' (aside from the added .75" in length I've seen with my own sober eyes) I trust the men on this site. They are not trying to sell ANYTHING, merely pass on information.
                        TwoMore
                        Last edited by TwoMore; 08-18-2009, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Growing a penis bigger is due to hyper EQ. What results in the aftermath is a longer flaccid for most. Some remain growers but that really des not matter. Erection is what matters. You jelq to engorge the chambers of the CC and to fatten the CS. By making the chambers bigger iy allows more blood to flood into the chambers creating a bigger erection.

Some cell replication is made frm the gentle tareing of derma and sub dermal layers of the penis.

Also the venous system becomes more dilated.
                          Arteries become healthier and hold a larger capacity of blood. Veins also broaden to accomdate the ever increasing arteries. New epthlieal tissue is created or old damaged epethlial is repaired. If we could somehow transfer this quasi science to other parts of the body it may cure heart disease and other vascualar issues.

The penis is a vascular organ as well as a eretile organ.

The limiting factors are not the tunca byr the superficial layer of derma covering the tunica. When this tissue is stretched, jelqed then the tunica can grow.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by TwoMore View Post
                            As Radiohead and DailyAffirmation have said, muscles grow by being rebuilt. Excersize=strain, rest permits healing, healing enables growth. That's how the human body works, it was MADE for conditioning. And it works on muscle, ANY muscle!!! Pick up Men's Health or any weightlifting magazine they will tell you the same thing! As far as 'adequate information' (aside from the added .75" in length I've seen with my own sober eyes) I trust the men on this site. They are not trying to sell ANYTHING, merely pass on information.
                            The penis contains no muscle tissue whatsoever...

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                            Growing a penis bigger is due to hyper EQ. What results in the aftermath is a longer flaccid for most. Some remain growers but that really des not matter. Erection is what matters. You jelq to engorge the chambers of the CC and to fatten the CS. By making the chambers bigger iy allows more blood to flood into the chambers creating a bigger erection.

Some cell replication is made frm the gentle tareing of derma and sub dermal layers of the penis.

Also the venous system becomes more dilated.
                            Arteries become healthier and hold a larger capacity of blood. Veins also broaden to accomdate the ever increasing arteries. New epthlieal tissue is created or old damaged epethlial is repaired. If we could somehow transfer this quasi science to other parts of the body it may cure heart disease and other vascualar issues.

The penis is a vascular organ as well as a eretile organ.

The limiting factors are not the tunca byr the superficial layer of derma covering the tunica. When this tissue is stretched, jelqed then the tunica can grow.
                            So, it's basically scarring then?

Comment

The penis contains no muscle tissue whatsoever...

So, it's basically scarring then?
                              No scars or defornities but rather increased size due to increased EQ ( erection Quality) Remember the post about the maurijuana incident you posted. Where you gone up to 8". I have heard this hapen to one other guy over at Thunders forgot the name though. Esentially the medical establishment has told us the pot causes ED. Perhaps if you smoked to much it does cause ED. But a puff or two may actually give you a EQ boost.

Improved EQ can become permanant gains by litteraaly stretching the tissue. The penis has gone to a new length or a new thickness. Can it lose this permanent growth. If a mantenance program is not maintained then ageing itself will cause the penis to shrink. The penis shrinks as pone get older. This is due to hormonal changes. Testosterone drops as we age. Thyroid drps as we age. DHEA drops as we age and the way we utilize oxygen declines as well. Bugt Pe can help prevent the inevitable shrinking member.

Now i did not start out large but went from 5.5" BP to 8.30" BP. Girth went from 4.5" to just a little over 6" EG. Im not young i started PE at age 41.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thanks, kingpole. How long have you been doing PE for?

I'm 19-years-old (almost 20) and yet I shrunk for some reason... that happened when I was 16.

Comment

Working...
                                X