Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is 8 Inches Long and 6 Inches Girth Really the Ideal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People need to stop with this ''ideal size'' since rarely your penis size will be ideal.

Same thing is how tall ideal woman should be everyone has their own preferances.

No matter where your starting as far as your penis size goes if you are ready to commit to this just make yourself happy and stop worrying about this whole ''ideal size''.

I personally do PE for myself and do not really care about what the ideal size should be. Only thing I need to keep a track is not to go overboard with this as far as size goes.

Like Batwoman mentioned guys need to work on their skills and educate themselves on sex and how to become better lovers than just think about having a bigger dick.

Becoming better lover does not mean just learning new techniques but being able to communicate with your partner and learn how to mentally stimulate her.
    PurpleOnes
    Member of the Month June 2014
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by PurpleOnes; 01-30-2015, 10:18 AM.
    Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
    Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
    The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

• I think more than 'ideal'...the idea of 8x6 is being a size that could never be considered small or average, and might even be called huge vs just big, but isn't so big/huge that 90% of girls will shut their legs and say no way. Also for us guys who started PE around average or above, it seems somewhat obtainable, whereas 9x6.5 does not (or at least not until you reach or pass 8x6).
      Original/Current Stats:
      2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
      2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
      Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
      Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
      Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

• 8x6 is far from ideal size.

It would be considered big by women who have been with guys with above average dicks. It would be considered huge by women who haven't had any above average sex partners or who have had very few partners.

We tend to get too used to seeing and hearing about this 8x6 goal because of where we are right now. This forum is about enlarging your penis. That 8x6 is just a common goal.

I can't speak for any women but past experiences with my 6x6 tells me that 8x6 is ideal for us guys. Not really for women. The women that I've been with called me anything from big to huge. At the time, I was naive and thought they were stroking my ego. Since coming here, I've learned that 6' girth is indeed huge.

My 6' length does the trick in almost all scenarios. Do I want bigger? Sure. Not girth, but length. I know that it's mostly for me though. I would guess that somewhere around 7' would be my wife's limit.

In other words, the ideal for my wife is what I currently have, or close to it. It's tough to get in when we start (even after 20 years of marriage) but she's learned to accommodate my girth. My length is just right for me to get full, deep penetration. If anything, she complains that I'm sometimes too deep.

So, 8' would be nice but I just know that would be the end to seeing my dong completely disappear when we're having sex.

6' girth is huge. Get that in your heads. I know this because most women take a lot to get it in when starting and take some time to get used to it. Forget about anal for most women. I had 3 girlfriends that liked anal. Only 1 like anal with my cock.

Oral is a different beast I'm sure. While I can't compare with smaller girth guys since I don't know how women are with them, I do know that oral when you have 6' girth feels good, but deepthroats are out of the question. Most of the women I was with told me that my length is doable but because of my girth, they just weren't able to. Even the size queen I was with for a while. She claimed that deepthroating was easy (she was the anal freak as well) yet no matter how much she tried to force it, my cock wouldn't go down her throat. And all those women got tired jaws after any extended oral. My wife, who is used to my cock, still gets a tired jaw but at least she can go longer than most because of how often/long we're been doing this.

8x6 for me? Hells yea!

8x6 for her? Prol a lot less enthusiastic.
        Starting stats
        April 3, 2012
        BPEL - 6"
        EG - 6"

Comment

• Let's face it guys when we say "The Ideal Size" it doesn't apply to the person with whom we are being intimate. It applies to our own perception. Honestly, on the list of important things a woman is looking for in a man penis size is way down the list. Most women are not very concerned about it. Sex is so much more than just how much we can stretch a woman's vagina with are massive girth or how deeply we can penetrate.
          Reaching our own personal "ideal size" is about how it makes us, the penis owners, feel about ourselves. We want to stretch her;we want to deeply penetrate her;we want to see that "WOW!" look on her face the first time she sees our enormous penis; we want to be the biggest (and by default the best) she's ever had; we want to know beyond a doubt (based on statistics) that we are in the top percentage of size; we want her to brag (or even complain) to her friends about how huge we are; I can go on and on.

Really PE isn't much different than the pursuit of the perfect physique, a very expensive car, a high paying job, a big beautiful house, or a really hot wife.

So if a big penis makes you feel good, then pursue your own personal ideal size so you can feel great about your penis and a bit better about yourself. But, as many others have stated in this thread, be careful not to go too far or you can greatly restrict your sex life.
          (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
          (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
          Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
          Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean Jacobs View Post
            Let's face it guys when we say "The Ideal Size" it doesn't apply to the person with whom we are being intimate. It applies to our own perception. Honestly, on the list of important things a woman is looking for in a man penis size is way down the list. Most women are not very concerned about it. Sex is so much more than just how much we can stretch a woman's vagina with are massive girth or how deeply we can penetrate.
            Reaching our own personal "ideal size" is about how it makes us, the penis owners, feel about ourselves. We want to stretch her;we want to deeply penetrate her;we want to see that "WOW!" look on her face the first time she sees our enormous penis; we want to be the biggest (and by default the best) she's ever had; we want to know beyond a doubt (based on statistics) that we are in the top percentage of size; we want her to brag (or even complain) to her friends about how huge we are; I can go on and on.

Really PE isn't much different than the pursuit of the perfect physique, a very expensive car, a high paying job, a big beautiful house, or a really hot wife.

So if a big penis makes you feel good, then pursue your own personal ideal size so you can feel great about your penis and a bit better about yourself. But, as many others have stated in this thread, be careful not to go too far or you can greatly restrict your sex life.
            On another note if a man is really lacking in penis size it is a dissapointment for a woman she might never tell you that face to face but it is true.

There is something about having a bigger penis it might be just how different it feels or the confidence in the bedroom you get compared to a guy who is uncomfortable with his size.

When it comes to sex yes penis size might not be the most important thing but I think each woman wants their man to be atleast average or a bit above average in size anything beyond that is just looked as large or big.

I think penis size matters for many women they just do not admit it but for guys it matters much more.

I kind of hate how they always ask women *Does penis size matter?* ask guys that question.

Your financial situation, how you threat woman and what kind of personality matters much more than penis size.
            PurpleOnes
            Member of the Month June 2014
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by PurpleOnes; 01-30-2015, 12:23 PM.
            Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
            Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
            The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAHugeNick View Post
              8x6 is far from ideal size.

It would be considered big by women who have been with guys with above average dicks. It would be considered huge by women who haven't had any above average sex partners or who have had very few partners.
              Honestly, I want to hit a size where girls do find it 'too big', but once they are warmed up and entered slowly, they can really enjoy it. Something about knowing they have to stretch to accommodate and you can hit spots others cannot...speaks to the male ego.
              Original/Current Stats:

Goals:

Comment

• This is now my ultimate goal. 1.25 in length and .5 in girth to go!
                Deactivating lasers with my dick...
                12/22/14(START)
                BPEL 6.25"
                EG 5.25"

6/15/15(6 MONTH)
                BPEL 7.37"
                EG 5.62"

09/07/15(9 month)
                BPEL-7.5"
                EG-5.75"

12/22/15
                BPEL 7.5"
                EG 5.75"

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

• Originally posted by kong15 View Post
                  This is now my ultimate goal. 1.25 in length and .5 in girth to go!
                  0.7x0.8 here. The length I figure I will see at some point, but the girth who really knows. 5.5" should be reachable though.
                  Original/Current Stats:

Goals:

Comment

• I used to think 8 inches would be enough but now that I'm at 7.75 I know I'm gonna shoot for more. Probably 8.5 if I can accomplish it.

Comment

• i think im losing my mind. my length growth this week is almost a half inch. i measured like 5 times bc i cant believe it! wtf is this possible?!!!! i do bpel with the same ruler. i am freaking out here lol
                      12/22/14(START)
                      BPEL 6.25"
                      EG 5.25"

6/15/15(6 MONTH)
                      BPEL 7.37"
                      EG 5.62"

09/07/15(9 month)
                      BPEL-7.5"
                      EG-5.75"

12/22/15
                      BPEL 7.5"
                      EG 5.75"

Comment

• Originally posted by chuck89gt5.0 View Post
                        I used to think 8 inches would be enough but now that I'm at 7.75 I know I'm gonna shoot for more. Probably 8.5 if I can accomplish it.
                        I still want more than 8 too...but I see it as a good 'mile marker' of sorts.
                        Original/Current Stats:

Goals:

Comment

i think im losing my mind. my length growth this week is almost a half inch. i measured like 5 times bc i cant believe it! wtf is this possible?!!!! i do bpel with the same ruler. i am freaking out here lol
                          LOL. Don't worry it will slow down. I had the same thing happen, I actually thought for a minute this might not be a good thing. I don't want to wake up with a 10 inch dick one day, that's too much.
                          7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                          8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                          8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                          8 X 6 goal
                          8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

• It's official. Gained a half inch in length since last week. I imagine no growth this week...
                            12/22/14(START)
                            BPEL 6.25"
                            EG 5.25"

6/15/15(6 MONTH)
                            BPEL 7.37"
                            EG 5.62"

09/07/15(9 month)
                            BPEL-7.5"
                            EG-5.75"

12/22/15
                            BPEL 7.5"
                            EG 5.75"

Comment

It's official. Gained a half inch in length since last week. I imagine no growth this week...
                              Fingers cross I just broke my own plateau -- Just saw a hair under 7.5" BPEL last night for the first time after being stuck at 7.3" since early December. Starting to think the 8" might be possible, but even 5.5" MEG eludes me. :P
                              Original/Current Stats:

Goals:

Comment

• That's it damn it! Everyone here has me so fn motivated! 8x6 is my goal by end of the year and I'm going to hit it! 1 inch in length and half inch in girth to go.
                                12/22/14(START)
                                BPEL 6.25"
                                EG 5.25"

6/15/15(6 MONTH)
                                BPEL 7.37"
                                EG 5.62"

09/07/15(9 month)
                                BPEL-7.5"
                                EG-5.75"

12/22/15
                                BPEL 7.5"
                                EG 5.75"

Comment

Working...
                                X