Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are good exercises for flaccid length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are good exercises for flaccid length?

I want to try a couple of exersices targeted for flaccid size. Right now it's not that impressive and i'm not an extreme grower either so i'd rather have my falccid long since it seems like the girls like it better that way...

Well, debatable if girls like a flaccid penis or a raging erection... But bengg, I would suggest a couple different things to increase flaccid length.
    The first is simple manual stretches, and you can find a specific stretch routine on this site, or construct your own. Do not go overboard though.
    Fowfers Side Fowfer - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
    Traction Wrapping Traction Wrapping 101 - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
    and another thing that would IMMEDIATELY help your flaccid size is a pump, I use a bathmate as it's more beginner friendly and won't make your dick shatter into 5 million pieces. Hope this answers your question and if any other members here would like to offer your input I'm sure bengg would appreciate it
    Start: 5.8x4.7
    Now: 6.8x5.2
    Shortterm goal: 7.0x5.5
    Long term: 8x6!

Comment

The lazy ass stretch is often mentioned as the best flaccid and bpel gains promoter

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
        The lazy ass stretch is often mentioned as the best flaccid and bpel gains promoter
        Interesting 411, didn't know what these were and searched for them and saw your post in 2009
        "

I would NOT do lazy ass stretches during the first several months of P.E. They are DEFINITELY for seasoned P.E.ers. Give yourself three to five months of newbie exercises, and then try them. I injured the nerves below my glans while doing these stretches, and I had been at it for close to a year. They are GREAT!--but not for beginners. There will be time to incorporate them in your routine. Be patient. Take your time.

ENJOY THE RIDE!! "

So be careful, and if you do decide to do these make sure you start with very, very low amounts of time gradually increasing the time you're able to do it every week until you can do a normal set.(this could take a month about, though many here would not advise you to do this and would recommend traditional conditioning for intense exercises) If anyone has any experience, 411 has definitely put his time in PE and the theory of PE. He's the guy to listen to !
        Start: 5.8x4.7
        Now: 6.8x5.2
        Shortterm goal: 7.0x5.5
        Long term: 8x6!

Comment

Working...
        X