Thoughts from a Well-educated Beginner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeedSevenBySix View Post
    Congrats on the gains. I got an inch within the first couple weeks of stretching too.. lol. No one seems to believe me.

I believe you--I got a half inch the first couple of weeks. I assume your inch and my half inch were from improved EQ. It takes much longer to make further gains--it took me another three months or so.

Comment

You're definitely right about the tongue thing but I don't know about the fat dick thing. Yes girth is important but my girlfriend definitely comments more when I go deeper inside especially given my recent gains seeing as I haven't gained girth.

As another note I'm noticing my dick is getting more veiny which I like because it looks more "manly" if that makes sense.

Comment

Cool!! Yes, it certainly does depend on the individual woman. When you feel
        good about yourself, thin prick, thick prick, your woman responds to that feeling.

Comment

Going411, are you for real 9 inches man? Nt to sound gay but do you have pictures posted to your account? I have never seen anything remotely that large especially flaccid.

Comment

Most stimulation occurs within 4 inches of the vaginal opening so unless you're getting in her A-spot or cul-de-sac, she is feeling your girth more than length. Like you said, thicker at the base, right? Balls deep slamming feels the best regardless of length.
            BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
            MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
            CI:1.5 -2.5
            Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
            275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
            6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by Letsjoyride View Post
              Going411, are you for real 9 inches man? Nt to sound gay but do you have pictures posted to your account? I have never seen anything remotely that large especially flaccid.
              I measure myself regularly to confirm what I gained back in 2003-2004. When I started to gain fast during months four and five,
              I could not believe my eyes. But it FELT MUCH HEAVIER than it had ever felt before. That is when I knew it was for real.

The measuring depends on the angle, and I have always indicated that. But if I take every angle possible together, and
              average them, I always come up with 8.75" non bone pressed, and 9.5" bone pressed with a 6.30" girth at the base.

My flaccid varies, as most flaccids do, but averages around 6.5" x 5.5" On a good day, I measure 7.5" x 6.5" . Yes,
              my flaccid girth is actually larger than my erect girth--maybe because of all the skin at the base. I have also been
              working on exposing my "inner penis," so that may be a factor as well, along with my VacuTech pump which has
              made a big difference in my flaccid stats as of late.

My flaccid pics are in the Success Forum--a few pages back, titled: 3 flaccid pics. My erect and semi-erect penis
              pics are in the pics section, posted for public view. You should have little trouble viewing them.

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
                Most stimulation occurs within 4 inches of the vaginal opening so unless you're getting in her A-spot or cul-de-sac, she is feeling your girth more than length. Like you said, thicker at the base, right? Balls deep slamming feels the best regardless of length.
                That's why I love doggy style--always have--always will.

Comment

Nce bro that's crazy. I'll look for pics. I Dntknow what I'd do with a cock that big. I'm just trying to reach a strong and healthy 7 nbpel. I tried posting pics but pics actually make my cock look smaller than it is. I can't get the right angle. My girl has been noticing the serious gains man. I haven't told her ANYTHING, just that "I must finally be going through puberty" lol. Much more confident and been growin out a sweet goatee so definitely feeling more confident and masculine.

Comment

You're going to grow to enjoy your youthful features more as you grow older and everyone else your age begins to look old. Looking young and prepubescent doesn't make you look less masculine... well maybe it does. Depends on who you ask.

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                    That's why I love doggy style--always have--always will.
                    Pussy farts
                    BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                    MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                    CI:1.5 -2.5
                    Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                    275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                    6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Yah dude but when you're 30 and still can't grow a beard like all your buddies and are trying to be taken seriously in a very serious senior executive role it's frustrating. Kind of like having a small dick and landing Heidi Klum....

Comment

I have very little body hair left--always was pretty hairless-but now I look like a "hairless cat."

My beard is sparse--always was--has to be the American Indian side of my family.

Comment

Congrats for your gains.. Keep going.....
                          1.1 inch in 2 weeks is unbelievably brilliant.. I suspect some of it might be down to measurement process.
                          Starting Stats:
                          ----------------
                          10-Nov-2012 NBPEL: 12.6 cms BPEL: 13 Cms Girth: Not measured

Last measured Stats :
                          -------------------------
                          02-Jan-2013 NBPEL: 14.5 cms BPEL: 15 Cms Girth: Not measured

Comment

I think I was not accounting for .5 and inch when measuring but I swear since loosening my foreskin since i was cut so tight and doing stretching my dick has taken to pe very well. I have even noticed a girth gain now and am pushing 6" girth. So I'm 6.5x6, which I know sounds good but honestly I need another inch in length to really have a proprotional penis. It just looks short and stubby. When yo have a dick as thick as mine you need to be 7" or longer to make it look good.

Comment

Do you think jelqing while mostly erect helped length gains? All I've ever heard is the opposite.
                              BPEL: 6.6 EG: 5.5
                              First Goal: 7.0 5.6

When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful.

Comment

I didn't jelq mostly erect - prob about 50%. If I get too erect I do some ulis, penis slaps, etc then keep jelqing. Loving the gains bro but it takes major dedication

Comment

Working...
                                X