Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gain length, lose girth?

Or even the other way around?

Is this possible if you solely maintain an exercise that just focuses on one or the other?

Are you worried about losing length that you have gained through PE or are you worried about losing length that you already had? If you focus on girth excersize, you will not become shorter UNLESS you have recently gained length and fail to cement those gains with occasional length based exercises. That goes the other way around for girth too.

Comment

Originally posted by Thimsile View Post
      Are you worried about losing length that you have gained through PE or are you worried about losing length that you already had? If you focus on girth excersize, you will not become shorter UNLESS you have recently gained length and fail to cement those gains with occasional length based exercises. That goes the other way around for girth too.
      Losing natural girth because of PE length gain.

Comment

The only way I've heard of anyone losing their natural size (either girth or length) is through neglect of the penis. But hey, we're all is this forum because we play with our dicks (except our female members of course) so neglect shouldn't be an issue.
        One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
        Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Having hit my girth goal I am concentrating on length ,no loss of girth so far.

Comment

Over the years I would lose a slight amount of girth as I gained length. And, doing only girth exercises, would lose a little bit of length. But, over a period of time it would all even out.
            Do a well structured routine and this will not be a problem. It just takes time.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Working...
            X