Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banana shaped penis and thinner at the base of my pubic bone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banana shaped penis and thinner at the base of my pubic bone...

Hi guys

I new to the site and haven't started doing the exercises yet. The reason for that is the shape of my penis.
    I have banana shaped penis (downward angle) and my penis is thinner at the base of my pubic bone.

My stats are 5.7L x 5.1G

To my question, is there any techniques to overcome these problems?
    I would be glad to know your opinions about my "problem".

Thx

I'd lay her on her belly and use that shape to hit her g spot
    Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
    8" bpel
    5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
    8 3/4 bpel !!!
    5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
    10 bpel
    7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Lots of jelgs and some reverse jelgs should help.
      Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by growing4her View Post
        I'd lay her on her belly and use that shape to hit her g spot
        It's actually my favorite position

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
        Lots of jelgs and some reverse jelgs should help.
        I understand that the jelg exercises is to increase both girth and length but will it give me a uniform girth? i really would like a uniform penis atleast girth-wise.

thx for the answers

Comment

My first real signs of girth gains were at the base. My base is now a good 1-1 1/4" bigger than mid shaft.
          I put mid shaft girth as my measurement, which is 6 1/4" I have heard some people say to measure at the widest spot, shit, nobody would take me serious if I said I had a 7 1/2" girth.

I attribute my base girth gains to jelqing with a plams down o.k. grip. Getting in real close to the pubic bone.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I believe you . My base has had big gains fast . I'd like to know why the base continues to grow when it doesnt see close to the same jelq as the mid shaft . Could the initial squeeze it gets be the culprit?
            8" bpel
            5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
            8 3/4 bpel !!!
            5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
            10 bpel
            7.5 erect girth

Comment

I believe you . My base has had big gains fast . I'd like to know why the base continues to grow when it doesnt see close to the same jelq as the mid shaft . Could the initial squeeze it gets be the culprit?
              I wish I could answer this. Maybe you and me should start our Jelqing at mid shaft?
              But, 3-part dry Jelqs did give me more mid shaft girth, so maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                My first real signs of girth gains were at the base. My base is now a good 1-1 1/4" bigger than mid shaft.
                I put mid shaft girth as my measurement, which is 6 1/4" I have heard some people say to measure at the widest spot, shit, nobody would take me serious if I said I had a 7 1/2" girth.

I attribute my base girth gains to jelqing with a plams down o.k. grip. Getting in real close to the pubic bone.

Very large at the base here also JP. I've tried to jelg it upward but it doesn't get smaller.
                Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

thx guys, really appreciate it alot, i will now begin the 90 days routine when i have bought the supplements. thx again for the quick answers

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
                    Very large at the base here also JP. I've tried to jelg it upward but it doesn't get smaller.
                    Just keep moving that base girth up the shaft. When I started, I was 5" at the base of my shaft and 4 1/4" girth. Over time, everything just got larger. Even if I wind up with an 8" base girth, I'd love to hit 7" mid shaft.

Comment

If it is in fact growing from the squeeze , then a slow 2 handed squeeze jelq would probably do us a world of good.
                      That base girth is useful with most of the vaginas nerves within 3 inches of the opening the bigger the better for stimulating those nerves.

I grip the base with one hand and just behind the glans with the other and squeeze one hand at a time feeling the blood rush back and forth. But i only do about 10 a day, maybe i should up that to 50?
                      8" bpel
                      5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                      8 3/4 bpel !!!
                      5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                      10 bpel
                      7.5 erect girth

Comment

I do that also. Feels weird, kinda like a water balloon.

Comment

Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all.

Comment

I wish I could help you out but I'm not quite sure how. Maybe if you Uli'd by squeezing the very base and the middle then it would engorge the top and bottom. That might be a good exercise for you.

On another note, I'd be proud of your unique shape. It's not different enough to be weird, but is unique enough to be exotic. It's also very functional. Mid girth is more important than base, and the downward curve could be used to your advantage.

Also, when females get attached to someone they like to view the penis as it's own entity. Not just another tool. A penis with character is easy to get attached to. That's what I read in a book anyway, and it seems to be somewhat true.
                            Started October 2008: 5.50 NBPEL x 4.25 MSEG

July 2009: 6.00 NBPEL x 4.75 MSEG

Final Goal: 7 NBPEL x 5.5 MSEG

Comment

I grip the base with one hand and just behind the glans with the other and squeeze one hand at a time feeling the blood rush back and forth. But i only do about 10 a day, maybe i should up that to 50?
                              so does this exercise really work for u guys??
                              its my number one concern in PE since my mid-shaft is a
                              lot more prone to grow than the rest of my penis..

Comment

Working...
                              X