too much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too much?

i just started the jp90 routine and already my penis is kind of sore after a few sessions should i start doing less jelqs and work towoards the 150jelqs and 90 v jelqs ? or should i just have a rest day and do 150 jelqs and 90 v jelqa again tomorrow?

Just follow the program as outlined. It's ok to cut back if needed but just don't add more. If you still get good hard-ons and it isn't too sore, just stick with it. If you have been getting too erect when jelqing, that can lead to soreness when starting out. If you feel you need a break then do so. You will learn with time to listen to your unit and be able to adjust accordingly. It just comes with experience.
    Good luck. Feel free to ask any questions here. We are all here to help.
    Bondage.
    Some people call it domestic violence.
    We call it foreplay.
    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

How many days in a row, man? If the first few days were fine, but then you experienced soreness on let's say the 5th day, it's a clue that your choice of frequency is poor.
      I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
      Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

i had been doing about 70 jelqs per day for about 3days then i started to do the jp90 i did it once and then it was sore its not that sore i can just feel it if u know what i mean

Comment

Listen to your body, pay close attention to you PIs and if Jelqs don't feel good then you need a rest. If you're turtling, lost morning wood, etc. then take a break.

Comment

Working...
          X