No announcement yet.

About bone pressed measurements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, this make sense, but is it normal that i have 1 inch difference between BPEL & NBPEL?

Comment

This means you have 1" fat pad.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
        This means you have 1" fat pad.
        Yes i know that, but is it normal to have so fat pad? My body is thin.. What can i do to lose this fat pad?

Comment

Originally posted by hiro View Post
          Ok, this make sense, but is it normal that i have 1 inch difference between BPEL & NBPEL?
          Yes...
          Current: BPEL:9", MSEG: 6"

Comment

Anybody ever wondered if measuring bone pressed length with a ruler could be harmful for veins or nerves that lies underneath the skin and fat pad??? sometimes I am scary to damage some tissues with this measuring technique.. my dorsal vein runs along my penis and when it meet the root of penis it keeps running pretty superficial and at the middle of my penis so I have to put the ruler slightly lateral...
            S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
            1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
            G
            BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

O.K. Here is a tip that I've posted several times in different threads.
              Go to a hobby shop, a hardware store, anywhere where you can purchase a round, 3/8" dowel. Mine is 30" long. Press the end of the round dowel into the hollow just at the top of your shaft, against the pubic bone. When you are fully erected, take a fine tipped felt marking pen and mark at the very tip of your penis on the dowel. Very carefully draw the line all around the dowel. Measure from the end you pressed into the pubic bone to the mark and this will give you a true and accurate Bone Pressed measurement. Just measure from the end of the dowel to the mark. The reason I kept the 30" length is because it is easy to work with and easy to keep track of. (I just stand mine up in the corner by the toilet) This will give you a permanent record of your gains. When I first started PE. I used this way of measuring and have marks in 1/4" increments from 4 3/4" up to and including 8 3/4". This was my last mark. I am not hitting that mark now, but I did at one time. I call this "Tool" my 'story pole', as this is a way to refer back to your progress. I look at this 'stick' and am amazed at how far I've come. Try this. This is almost like keeping a journal. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

with how much force do you press into the pubic bone when measuring BPEL ?

when i press the ruler as far as it gets into the fatpad until it really cant move any further (pressing very hard on pubic bone)

is this correct ?
                CURRENT
                BPEL 7.24in/18.40cm | NBPEL 6.02in/15.30cm | FATPAD 1.22in/3.10cm
                MSEG 6.49in/16.50cm | WIDTH 2.28in/5.80cm | HEIGHT 1.73in/4.40cm

GOAL (+0.73in/1.84cm)
                BPEL 7.97in/20.24cm | NBPEL 6.75in/17.14cm
                MSEG 6.49in/16.50cm

NBPEL 6.75 / MSEG 6.49 ENOUGH FOR ANY WOMEN TO SEND HER TO STRATOSPHERE

Comment

Correct. press it until it's touching the bone. And measure the same way each time to track your gains and you'll be fine.

Comment

Hmmm this is interesting.

So does this mean that the average penis is measured as BP or NBP.

If its BP 5.8 inches as average then that would mean I am lot bigger than average as I am about 7 inches BP.

Anyone know whether the average is bp OR NON bp
                    Erect Mid Shaft Girth - 5.75 inches.

Erect Bone Pressed Length - 7 inches

Comment

Most studies show BPEL, also who cares about other people and studies and condom sales etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                        Most studies show BPEL
                        Wow, that really suprises me.

I struggle to believe that as that would mean that the average NBP penis would more likely only be around 5-5.2 inches maybe.

If thats true I am alot ore confident that before haha
                        Erect Mid Shaft Girth - 5.75 inches.

Erect Bone Pressed Length - 7 inches

Comment

well most people on PEGYM assume the studies are done BPEL... but that still leaves some questions... for example do you think the science personel doing the measurement was really pressing rulers into subjects pubic bone with maximum pressure ? i guess only you yourself can really tell if the ruler cant go any further into the fatpad...

i know that i can have as much as 5-10 milimeters (0.2 - 0.4 inch) more length if i really PRESS THE RULER HARD INTO THE BONE but its a bit painfull pressure and iam not sure that the scientific personel doing the research did go that far as to really "cram" that ruller into the test subjects pubic bone with maximum pressure... as i do
                          CURRENT

GOAL (+0.73in/1.84cm)
                          MSEG 6.49in/16.50cm

Comment

I used a wooden ruler to measure for the first time last night. Afterwards I have had a dull ache/pain. Now I'm worried about the ligaments.
                            Woke up this morning and it sorta felt like a lower stomach ache or like maybe how it would feel to get kicked in the balls.

Anyone else experience this or can set my mind at ease that I didn't do any damage? I pressed pretty hard against the bone. Thanks.

Comment

Never experienced this... I did multitude of measurements. Always pressing very hard into bone. I use large builders metal ruler width 5 cm so its very blunt and i can confortably press it deep into my fatpad without creating too sharp pressure point.
                              CURRENT

GOAL (+0.73in/1.84cm)
                              MSEG 6.49in/16.50cm

Comment

Right to the bone as others have said.

I have the problem that my fat pad is like less than a quater of an inch i cant really push it to the bone because it pains as soon as i apply pressure i needa get some numbing stuff to take better measurements
                                FL 4"
                                FG 3.7"
                                NBPEL 5.9"+0.2"
                                MSEG 4.5" +0.0"

Last checked 23/12/12

:angel:Ultimate Goal:angel:
                                BPEL: 6.8 NPBEL: 6.5 MEG: 5.0

Comment

Working...
                                X