Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated routine, going forward

Hi all,

Well, yesterday evening, I finished my 5 weeks of the regular newbie routine from the book. While I haven't noticed any significant gains in EQ (maybe a tiny one, but it might just be a hallucination - inconclusive), I'm going strong and am updating the routine to have a slightly more hardness-focus, while remaining very, very simple. Here's what I plan to do - lemme know what you think.

1) Kegels: 3 days on, 1 day off. Since I want to focus on erection maintenance, my routine will be much more kegel-heavy going forward.

- Morning: 3 sets of 30 (just regular, slow kegels to match my breathing, holding for about 3 seconds each), lying on my back or sides while still in bed.
    - Get in 100 kegels with any breakdown I can manage. These don't have real requirements... short kegels are fine)
    - Evening:
    -- 3 reps of Kegel endurance (i.e. "hold for as long as I can hold, pref. 30 seconds or more, and give it a final squeeze before letting go")
    -- Penis raises (the "push down with your hands" thing - QUESTION: Is it "raise penis, hold while pushing it down" or "push down, raise against steady hand in place"?)
    -- Towel raises

2) Newbie routine exercises: 1 day on, 1 day off. Continue with regular newbie routine, but do it in such a way that I deal with my leftwards penis curve (hmm, probably due to a past of much masturbation ).

- Basic stretching (all directions except to the left - the straight out, straight up and straight down will also be slightly angled to the right)
    - Jelqing (just add time as I get better): Same principle - angle it a bit to the right for jelqing to help with the curve.

3) Every day: kegel start/stop whenever I pee

4) Supplementation: Continue my current supplementing, but having way more erection tea (strive for 2 cups a day, but at least 1 cup). Here's my current list:

- General multivitamin (GNC MegaMen)
    - Omega 3
    - 240mg Ginkgo (I'm a tall/big dude, so not worried about upping to this max)
    - Cayenne (500mg, 100,000HSU) (I'm thinking of discontinuing this, as I haven't noticed any change and it does a number of my stomach when I take it with breakfast)

I just recently upped to 240mg of Ginkgo, so looking forward to seeing some effects from it. Been on 120 for about 4 weeks, and no change.

I very rarely, but occasionally, get cold sores, so I should probably stay the heck away from L-Arginine Too bad, I've been curious about it.

So yeah, there it is. What do you guys think of this, as a routine to follow at least until the new year, with the hopes of really building up the pelvic floor and getting quality erections.

what is the correlation between cold sores and L-Arginine??
    9/2009 BPEL 6.0" EG 5.1"
    10/2009 BPEL 6.0" EG 5.3"

Goal BPEL 7.0 EG 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by pingeyeping View Post
      what is the correlation between cold sores and L-Arginine??
      Arginine feeds the virus tha causes the cold sore. So he really wants to up the lysine. He also want to take the pepper pills with milk. Too much pepper can cause stomache upset. I re-started my pepper routine because i have this cold that seems to be turning into bronchitis. so i want to nip it in the bud before it gets out of hand.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by replicon View Post
        Hi all,

Well, yesterday evening, I finished my 5 weeks of the regular newbie routine from the book. While I haven't noticed any significant gains in EQ (maybe a tiny one, but it might just be a hallucination - inconclusive), I'm going strong and am updating the routine to have a slightly more hardness-focus, while remaining very, very simple. Here's what I plan to do - lemme know what you think.

1) Kegels: 3 days on, 1 day off. Since I want to focus on erection maintenance, my routine will be much more kegel-heavy going forward.

- Morning: 3 sets of 30 (just regular, slow kegels to match my breathing, holding for about 3 seconds each), lying on my back or sides while still in bed.
        - Get in 100 kegels with any breakdown I can manage. These don't have real requirements... short kegels are fine)
        - Evening:
        -- 3 reps of Kegel endurance (i.e. "hold for as long as I can hold, pref. 30 seconds or more, and give it a final squeeze before letting go")
        -- Penis raises (the "push down with your hands" thing - QUESTION: Is it "raise penis, hold while pushing it down" or "push down, raise against steady hand in place"?)
        -- Towel raises

2) Newbie routine exercises: 1 day on, 1 day off. Continue with regular newbie routine, but do it in such a way that I deal with my leftwards penis curve (hmm, probably due to a past of much masturbation ).

- Basic stretching (all directions except to the left - the straight out, straight up and straight down will also be slightly angled to the right)
        - Jelqing (just add time as I get better): Same principle - angle it a bit to the right for jelqing to help with the curve.

3) Every day: kegel start/stop whenever I pee

4) Supplementation: Continue my current supplementing, but having way more erection tea (strive for 2 cups a day, but at least 1 cup). Here's my current list:

- General multivitamin (GNC MegaMen)
        - Omega 3
        - 240mg Ginkgo (I'm a tall/big dude, so not worried about upping to this max)
        - Cayenne (500mg, 100,000HSU) (I'm thinking of discontinuing this, as I haven't noticed any change and it does a number of my stomach when I take it with breakfast)

I just recently upped to 240mg of Ginkgo, so looking forward to seeing some effects from it. Been on 120 for about 4 weeks, and no change.

I very rarely, but occasionally, get cold sores, so I should probably stay the heck away from L-Arginine Too bad, I've been curious about it.

So yeah, there it is. What do you guys think of this, as a routine to follow at least until the new year, with the hopes of really building up the pelvic floor and getting quality erections.
        Good kegel base program.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
        X