Those who started small...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those who started small...

I know some people here started out at over 6" so this question is going out to those who did not:

I am almost 18 years old, 4.3" EL, 4.5" EG. My flaccid length is less than half of that. Me and my girlfriend have sex maybe once a month and I masturbate every day. I have a gut but I'm not huge. I have very little privacy in my apartment.

Anyways, most people I have seen here have a problem holding their ejaculation with my length and I have the opposite, for me it takes a while, maybe because the sex we have is less than decent so to say, and that's why I started questioning my length/girth, debating whether that's why we don't have great sex. She tells me size doesn't matter, but to me it does. The reason I feel the need to start again is because when I do have sex the condom slowly starts to slip of, or ravel together on the inside, and I think its due to length. These are average Trojan's. Anyone have any tips while I am still small on what to use? I heard Trojan Very Sensitive is great for smaller lengths because they are tighter.

So, I am giving this PE Gym a shot again, after trying it for 2 weeks over the summer and not exactly knowing what I was doing, I gave up. I am willing to give it a shot again.

My question to you guys is, with my conditions, how long can it be until I can expect some sort of growth? Anyone with similar situations to me that saw results and is willing to post about it? Anybody start out smaller than this?

I know you guys are just going to say "read about it... there's threads that say it here" and whatever, but I know you guys are here to help each other, so please be kind enough to help me out.

-Dave Grown
    DaveGrown
    Last edited by DaveGrown; 09-23-2009, 03:41 PM.

Your almost old enough to be a member.Good luck with your gains . And have a look at the instructional videos if you ever create an account thats over 18
    growing4her
    Last edited by growing4her; 09-23-2009, 04:09 PM.
    Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
    8" bpel
    5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
    8 3/4 bpel !!!
    5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
    10 bpel
    7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Sorry that was a typo, I am 18, turning 19.

-Dave

Comment

What's up Dave, I appreciate you taking the time out to ask questions.

What can you expect? Well that all depends. Are you willing to commit to this like a bodybuilder would commit to lifting? You get what you put in with this. Some people see gains in a week or so (me), for some it takes a month or so. They will come, but you have to keep at it.

As for the condom situation, maybe pick this one up and see which one you like? Snugger Fit Sampler | Condom Depot
        Starting stats:.......Current stats:
        BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
        EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

Good job Dave. Also theres a guy here who started about your exact size and now he's over 8 . You should see a thicker ,fuller penis within the first 3 weeks ,so use that as motivation to keep pushing on. Good luck

I started out about as thick as a hair 38 years ago and Im almost 9" now ,it just takes time.
          Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
          8" bpel
          5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
          8 3/4 bpel !!!
          5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
          10 bpel
          7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

You can see my stats, started out fairly smallish and am now about average, by the pics in my log you can see the groth of 5 months of PE, the best thing is it has flown by and im not bored of PE because I have seen results. If you have dedication, patience and train properly (try JP's 90 day routine) then you WILL gain and you will fall in love with PE because it gives you confidence and a bigger dick. I have gained 0.25" girth and 0.75" length in 5 months and am so far very happy.

Start a progress log and post your routine and stats and all that in it and people will look at your log and help out, I promise you that. Feel free to send me messages if you need any advice or encouragement to get you started but I think all you need is JP's routine.

Good luck
            26/04/09

BPEL 6"
            EG (mid) 4.75"
            EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
            EG ( mid) 5"
            EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
            2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

For Pics see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ics-gains.html