When to move from JP's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to move from JP's

I have currently been doing JP's routine for about a month and a half now and was wondering when it was safe to begin using different exercises in conjunction with JPs routine.

I have not researched anything besides the beginner's forum yet because I know that as soon as I do, I am going to add it onto my routine and potentially overwork myself...When is it safe to add things on to JPs routine because 3 months seems a bit long.

Admitidley(spell?), I don't have a lot of exeperience with PE *yet* as I am just starting so take this as you may... but what is the rush? I don't want to injure myself especially after looking at the list on injuries provided on this site. Are you seeing gains? I'm approaching it like this. If I am seeing gains then something is working right. If I'm not seeing gains then something is wrong.

I won't add anything else until I feel completely comfortable and confident that I have done everything to lower my chance of injury....

...and at the same time I feel excited and chomping @ the bit to try advanced exercises... we just have to remember this is a "lifestyle" change possible one that never ends so jogging for a long time is better than sprinting for a short(no pun intended) distance.

..and finally to answer your question with a question are you wanting length or girth or both?
    Starting Stats
    • BPEL: 6 1/8
    • NBPEL: 5 15/16
    • MEG: 5 2/8
    • NBPFL: 5 1/2
    • Weight Loss 19 lbs (291)
    First Goal:
    • BPEL: 6.5
    • NBPL: 6
    • MEG: 5.5
    • NBPFL: 6
    • Weight: 285

Comment

Don't add any other exercises until you've finished the three months, as the routine will condition your penis for more advanced exercises.

If you're still seeing gains after three months, keep going with the beginner routine. Only change it once you've stopped acheiving what you're wanting to achieve; length, girth or both.
      Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

Originally posted by BMot View Post
        Don't add any other exercises until you've finished the three months, as the routine will condition your penis for more advanced exercises.

If you're still seeing gains after three months, keep going with the beginner routine. Only change it once you've stopped acheiving what you're wanting to achieve; length, girth or both.

Exactly!!
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Working...
        X