Well thats interesting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well thats interesting...

Due to having a bad amount of time for PE I only started my first (JP's 90 day routine) workout yesterday.

I think I have the stretches right, but I think I may have jelqed a little too hard... I'll be softer next time

Anyway the little issue I'm worried about it my "member" is slightly hard, or tensed, like a muscle even when flaccid, after that workout

I've just noticed it, before it was super soft and squishy (sorry for being so discriptive) and now it's noticibly harder, almost as if it has blood trapped on the sides of it.

Can anyone enlighten me as to why this is? It is a little worrying, as I've read nothing on this and it's only the first workout (I'm guessing I overtrained with the jelqs? - did em for about 7 minutes)

And on an off note, is it recommended to Jerk off on off days? (I doubt that it'l help my member heal t'is all)

Thanks in advance!

John Locke

Anyone?

Comment

It looks like you have a hard flaccid.

That's a negative PI, don't PE!

Read this thread: Penis Hard When Flaccid

Hope it helps!
      One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
      Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Yeah I had a read a few mins ago, I didn't have a hard one till I did PE.

Does that mean I can't PE ever or I should leave it for a while?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnlocke View Post
          Yeah I had a read a few mins ago, I didn't have a hard one till I did PE.

Does that mean I can't PE ever or I should leave it for a while?
          I'm pretty sure you'll be able to do it again.

I think the author of that thread, VenomXX, hadn't actually PE'd before, giving him a fairly unique position.

I'd just advise resting it and it should go away.

When you continue you need to use a lighter grip, you need to make sure you don't jelq at to high an erection (DON'T go above 70%), don't jelq the head and make sure you are WARMING UP and DOWN. I'm sorry if you've heard all of this before, but safety first.

LookAlive
          One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive

Comment

Originally posted by LookAlive View Post
            I'm pretty sure you'll be able to do it again.

I think the author of that thread, VenomXX, hadn't actually PE'd before, giving him a fairly unique position.

I'd just advise resting it and it should go away.

When you continue you need to use a lighter grip, you need to make sure you don't jelq at to high an erection (DON'T go above 70%), don't jelq the head and make sure you are WARMING UP and DOWN. I'm sorry if you've heard all of this before, but safety first.

LookAlive

Hmmm yeah I noticed that...

I never had it before I started PE which was yesterday! (LOL!)

I jelq'ed relatively hard when I think about it - I shouldn't have been that stupid

My erection level was 10 -20% or less, I tried my best to stop under my glans

I warmed up and warmed down too.

This wouldn't be permanent would it? how long should I leave him alone? (Would letting him rest include no masturbation?) and how long should I leave it before consulting a doctor about the problem (if it doesn't change)

Comment

If I were you I'd just leave it completely alone and see how it goes.

It looks like all you've done is what a lot of people who start out at PE do and got over-excited with your new powers of penis enlargment!

I wouldn't think it should last more than a few days, if it's still there after a week then update this thread.

You'll be able to get a more experienced diagnosis of this from a more experienced member of the gym!

LookAlive

Comment

Oh and I can still get full erections fine

Theres nothing wrong with them, still get morning wood, etc

Just thought I'd mention that

Comment

Cheers for that, I'll report back with progress soon, thanks

Comment

I would like to ask:

Is this a common side - effect from Jelqing too hard?

Comment

Anyone?

(Not trying to be annoying but I'd just love to get as much info as I can)

Comment

I have noticed this a little with my unit.

I do my routine at night before bed. When I have just finished my routine, I find that my unit will shrivel up and not feel HARD but feel more compacted than usual. This is prominent whether I blow my load or not.

Once I wake up in the morning I have a large soft lovely flaccid... infact it's the time of the day when my penis is at it's largest flaccid.

Any advice or observations would be fab.

Cheers again

Cult
                        1 Dec '09 (NEW)
                        BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
                        MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
                        EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
                        EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

Start: Oct '09

BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
                        MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

Comment

Originally posted by Cult View Post
                          I have noticed this a little with my unit.

I do my routine at night before bed. When I have just finished my routine, I find that my unit will shrivel up and not feel HARD but feel more compacted than usual. This is prominent whether I blow my load or not.

Once I wake up in the morning I have a large soft lovely flaccid... infact it's the time of the day when my penis is at it's largest flaccid.

Any advice or observations would be fab.

Cheers again

Cult

Did you blow your load? I did after my routine a few days ago and just before I noticed I was hard when flaccid (particularly when I stand up after sitting down) and posted on this forum.

This issue is worrying me a little!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Johnlocke View Post
                              I would like to ask:

Is this a common side - effect from Jelqing too hard?
                              Yes, it's a common side effect of conducting PE too hard!

From that thread I understand there are a few things you could try and do to try and stop this:

• Try taking the supplement "ginko biloba", take "240mg of standardised Ginko biloba per day" - advice from kingpole.
                              • Apply a lot of heat to your penis as if warming up, around 30 mins - kingpole, again.
                              • "Stamina exercises like kegels, towel raises, and "Stop and Starts"" (stop and starts are similar to edging) - adivce from Big Al.
                              • A few other factors could cause a problem: excess caffine, supplement use or stress - advice from Big Al.
                              • "It's been my experience that, next to overtraining/overuse, vasoconstrictors like caffeine do cause "hard flaccid" symptoms. This is especially evident when taking "fat burner" supplements too." --- Big Al

I hope these help, and if they do be sure to thank KP and Big Al!

LookAlive

Comment

Working...
                              X