Should I be doing kegels during sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I be doing kegels during sex?

Just starting them out.. I'm wondering if doing either reverse or normal kegels while having sex will help last longer. I've read ppl say no it'll make you cum faster, I've read ppl say yes it'll prolong it. So does anyone really know which is best?

Someone I spoke to a while ago told me that you will cum faster from doing it, but I've never tried to do it in real life.

Comment

I know for sure that it brings orgasium to a much quicker close for me (that's one of the reasons I do it), but my big boss says that when he does it during sex the same goes for him. So, there you go, you got the two for one answer. Kegaling has to be the easiest exercise on the planet, it's just remembering to do it through the day can be the challenge. My husband actually leaves me sticky note reminders and will even call me throughout the day to remind me. Anyway, have fun.
      Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

I know that kegels are a great exercise to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. Strong pelvic muscles lead to great sex.
        Consciousness and intention matter here.

Comment

Kegeling during sex will surely make you cum faster. In order to last longer you should have an exercise regimen that includes both reverse kegel and regular kegels in order to achieve a strong and balanced pelvic floor. During sex, try either relaxing all pelvic muscles, or doing a light reverse kegel. See which helps you lasts longer.

Comment

This depends on how and when you do them etc. There is a ton of info onsite in the use of k/rk much in the pre e forum and detailed info on how to use them for male multi orgasm ,in the dry orgasm and mmo club.

Comment

Working...
            X