Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sorry to be so negative, but I need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry to be so negative, but I need help.

I noticed this quote in another thread, started to post a reply but I felt like this needed to be a be a new thread since I had so much to say. Anyway, most of the people who were hanging out where I found this seemed to be in pretty good spirits. People were laughing and seemed to be able to take this lightly, but I can't. I feel a dull pain in my stomach and a sinking feeling any time I'm confronted with evidence that women go for big dicks. Period. They all want to at least try one. If you have an obvious giant bulge and are moderate to good looking, women will notice it. They will flirt with you, and I wouldn't doubt that you could get a one night stand every night of the week just by showing up at a bar. Am I the only one that finds this depressing? Also I'm tired of women saying they don't care about dick size. It's hardwired. They can appreciate someone who has a normal dick for who they are and enjoy sex just as much, or even more than with an uncomfortably large dick, but I've never seen the kind of instant lust and curiosity that comes with having a giant member, and if they comment on how sexy it is, and how big it is and how powerful it makes you look when you have it... then it is clearly a plus, and therefore on some level it does matter. Also women who settle for a smaller dick probably feel some sense of disappointment, even if its overshadowed by the self assurance they feel for being such a wonderful person, a regular Mother Theresa of dick nondiscrimination. If you happen to be female, think I'm a dick and don't believe me, consider what would happen if you had an average sized boyfriend and some magician offered to instantly add an extra bit of girth or length to his member would you turn it down? Of course not.

I have an unreasonably high sex drive and I feel like this is part of why I'm so unhappy right now. I'm not content unless I have sex once a day, and I would prefer it more often than that if I could get it, but I haven't been able to get anywhere near that mark. I lust after women like crazy every fucking day. I wish I had something about myself that would instantly make them lust after me with at least half the intensity that I feel. Something to even the goddamn playing field. I've seriously considered trying to lower my sex drive so I could function better in society. Probably not a good idea.

I usually feel totally fine with myself, but seeing something like this video (talking about the first one with the waiter) can be so God damn depressing, or hearing 'success stories' about how women started to behaved differently around you because of how big your dick became. I apologize for the rant, but be honest. If you are currently moderately sized, you can't tell me you aren't at least a little envious of people who are well hung, especially those who were naturally that way and didn't have to PE for a decade or more, and to be honest, I fell like there are only a handful of people that have actually made real gains. I see the same maybe 10 big gainers all over this website and really only one or two are in their early 20s.

Sigh... Maybe I've just spent too much time on this site lately. I've started to obsess over the subject and started to feel that my adequate size is not actually that adequate, but I don't want to have to run from the truth in order to be happy. I want to have a big dick. I want something that will actually catch a girl off guard and turn her on visually. Enough that she says something about it, and I don't want to wait until my hair is falling out and I'm in my mid 30s with a lower sex drive and less physical appeal (if my assessment of being a 30 something is rude and inaccurate please correct me and let me know how much of a shit stain I am, that goes for everything else I've said as well). I don't know how long PE takes for most people, but I really need this, and I want it as fast as I can get it.

I've been stressed the fuck out lately. I can't get a consistent lay, feel unwanted, and would just appreciate it if someone could help me snap out of it.

If you made it through all that and don't want to strangle me I definitely appreciate it. If you have any input I need it. Thanks.
    Starting size:
    BPEL: 7
    MSEG: 4.875

Current Size:
    BPEL: 7.45
    MSEG: 5

Short term goal:
    BPEL: 7.5
    MSEG: 5.5

You're definitely obsessing too much here. Just a thought, but why not sublimate all that wonderful sexual energy Into working out at the Gym? Who knows? You might even meet a gal equally inclined.

Comment

I'm in my 30's....(no I don't think your a shit stain) I'm 33

When I was younger I though people in their 30's seemed ancient too, I can confirm for you that my sex drive has never changed I'm probably more horny than I've ever been!!

I've still got all my hair too!...Some may say that its unfortunate its at least half grey, but since George Clooney made it cool, I think I'm probably more attractive for it

I'd love to catch women checking my bulge out, I have smallish balls with a slightly bigger than average dick....and it really doesn't make much of a bulge for checking out...I'm also shorter than average so most women probably wouldn't consider me anyway...

But....no matter what my shortfalls in life....I never let anything effect me negatively, I'v used my good qualities to get me through life

I'm happily married and have sex almost every day.....But in my teens/early 20's I used my good looks and charm to get countless women to squish their naked bodies with mine...It helped that I worked out 5 times a week probably too

The videos you watch remind me of how the female sex have evolved over the past 60 decades, push up bra's, make up, enhancement surgery...every shirking clothes....All to attract a mate in my opinion...I get the feeling that I'm only a handful of people who are actually happy with everything about their person ...not a single shit is ever given...I'm happy I wake up every day TBH

So....Just get out there and use it...Stop beating yourself up
      AverageAndAhalf
      Last edited by AverageAndAhalf; 11-16-2013, 04:51 AM.
      6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
      5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
      5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
      5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

Comment

Great advice and perspective from the U.k.

Comment

Dude your BPEL 7.0, I don't see why your worrying? That's a good size! You don't need a bigger dick, you need more confidence with the one you've got!

Comment

I don't think you're out of line. You're just dealing with what happens when you dig deeper and find that the actual truth is somewhere between what women say and what we believe...

There's always two sides to a story.

I think it's somewhere between the "Size doesn't matter" blah blah and "OMGz I'm 2 SMALL!!!!11!1!one!"... and believe me, you're not "too small"

take some pictures of your penis from angles a girl might see it and then look at them... You'll be surprised at it's actual size.
            somebodyelse
            Last edited by somebodyelse; 11-16-2013, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimatepeepee View Post
              Am I the only one that finds this depressing? Also I'm tired of women saying they don't care about dick size. It's hardwired.

Also women who settle for a smaller dick probably feel some sense of disappointment

I've just spent too much time on this site lately. I've started to obsess over the subject and started to feel that my adequate size is not actually that adequate, but I don't want to have to run from the truth in order to be happy. I want to have a big dick. I want something that will actually catch a girl off guard and turn her on visually. Enough that she says something about it
              First off, yes, you've been obsessing TOO much! Your penis is freaking 7 inches! Not small Dear

Really, it's hardwired that females care about dick size? Come off of it please. Not all women care. If you're going after superficial ONS and it's all about the sex, then yeah, there is prob. a lot of truth to your statement. Me personally, was never a ONS girl, never had one, and was all into my guy well before I knew what he was packing.

I feel no disappointment when I think of my husband, I honestly feel very blessed to have him in my life. I really don't appreciate you lumping me in with a basket full of superficial size queens that ARE only interested in you because of your size.

You say you want a big dick to catch a girl off guard so she'll comment on it. You need to understand that not all us females are aware that a guy puts so much pressure on his dick/size. You'll run across those girls that comment, and you'll run across those girls that (although they may think you have a large member), will never comment because they don't care enough to comment.

Ahhh, I hope you can quit obsessing about your size. If you want to grow your fella, start your PE routine, but don't overdo it. Cause remember, most of ladies want a dick that works, no matter the size
              someone_like_u
              Retired Moderator
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by someone_like_u; 11-16-2013, 07:13 AM.
              Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
              If you want love, give love.
              If you want honesty, give honesty.
              If you want respect, give respect.
              You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                You're definitely obsessing too much here. Just a thought, but why not sublimate all that wonderful sexual energy Into working out at the Gym? Who knows? You might even meet a gal equally inclined.
                This is great advice for you. Take that negative energy and redirect it to PE. I'm a newbie, not one of the "big 10" gainers...but in four weeks I've seen gains in length and girth that are real and that amaze me.
                As far as the advice going411by7 offered to you, TAKE IT!!!
                I can tell you that after each morning PE session of stretches and jelqs, I am really pumped...in more ways than just my shaft. I have more energy and a much brighter outlook throughout the day. My wife doesn't know about my time in the Gym yet, but she definitely notices my attitude change and increased horniness.
                Join the PEGYMers and you will get out of this funk!
                Wishing you a better day and lots of good days ahead. You've stumbled into a great group that would love to encourage and help you.
                Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                Goal 8x6
                Getinbig's progress log
                Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Man, having a big dick means almost nothing when it comes to getting girls. Just be charming and confident. Unless you wear pants like that guy did, even if you are super huge no one will know till you've already scored anyhow.
                  Focus on the positive :D
                  -----
                  The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

I have to agree with the above. In most common cases of meeting the opposite sex, they have as good of an idea of our dick size as we have in regards to how they will look with no makeup.

It is the whole package (no pun) that will pick up the lady and get the date/sex, not your dick.

Comment

All good advice above.

Yep, you are too worried about this. You actually have a good size, and as a matter of fact, it is some of the guy's goal here. You're letting it get in your head, and make you think irrational thoughts. This causes a lack of confidence, which is destructive to your mental health, and any possible relationship you are hoping to achieve.

Something you need to keep in mind is that we are made up of more than just numbers, especially one on a ruler. It's not your length, height, weight, age, or bank balance that makes you who you are.

Your personality, character, and confidence in yourself is what women will be attracted to, long before they ever see what your packing. If those things are not addressed, then no woman will ever let it go that far. Even your one night stands will want to hear a little "game" before they give it up.

Put the shoe on the other foot, so to speak. Sure, a large package might be nice to look at, but it's no different than us guys checking out a woman with a nice body. They're superficial, shallow attractions, and nothing more. It's not what makes them a "keeper". A bad attitude can change your view of them in a heartbeat. The same goes for us. So my question to you is, do you want to be someone worth getting to know, or just something nice to look at?

The best thing to do is just let it go. The negative feelings about yourself and those with more, the assumptions about women, and the stressing over what you can not control. All of it. Hit the gym like the others said, and work out that aggravation. Do PE, but because you want to, not because you need to. Certainly don't try and rush it, that will only lead to injuries.

Say to hell with it, go out there and talk to girls. Sure, a few might not be interested. But a few will, and you will never know if you never try. Change your perspective, and you will change your results. Don't be so hard on yourself, you are more than you give yourself credit for, and I'm not just talking size.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimatepeepee View Post
                        I'm not content unless I have sex once a day, and I would prefer it more often than that if I could get it, but I haven't been able to get anywhere near that mark. I lust after women like crazy every fucking day. I wish I had something about myself that would instantly make them lust after me with at least half the intensity that I feel.

I've been stressed the fuck out lately. I can't get a consistent lay, feel unwanted, and would just appreciate it if someone could help me snap out of it.
                        So I think I just read that you want women who don' know you to instantly lust after you and you need to get laid at least once a day or you won't be content or happy and the answer is packing 9" that women will instantly see when you meet them in a bar, beach, or otherwise.

Really?

SNAP OUT OF IT!

Your dilemma can only be answered in your head with through a significant reframe and not what is in your pants. If this is what is going through your mind about yourself and about women even unconsciously, things will not change for you. Know and understand your strengths, and amplify them ten fold. This will dramatically change how you see yourself, others and how they will react to you.

Comment

I think he needs to grow up and maybe a kick in the ass might help! You really think that women have nothing better to do that just lust after you and that's why you're here whining? Can I ask you what drug you're on; I got to get me some of that!!!!
                          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Your watching the wrong videos. There are just as many women videos about wanting normal dicks.

Yours will honestly be to big for some women so stop hiding and start fucking.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I believe the appropriate response to the videos is hahahaha
                              start: aug 1 2013
                              bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                              Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                              Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                              Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Working...
                              X