No announcement yet.

Any tested ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS - the quickest and safest way to enlarge your penis is...realizing that PE takes time...a long time. But, in the end, it works.
    Everyone dies...
    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Originally posted by PESG View Post
      IN ALL SERIOUSNESS - the quickest and safest way to enlarge your penis is...realizing that PE takes time...a long time. But, in the end, it works.
      Agreed!
      Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Guys, do you realize that some retards who lurk and troll over here might actually try doing what all you have recommended sarastically?
        Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
        Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

Originally posted by scythe View Post
          Guys, do you realize that some retards who lurk and troll over here might actually try doing what all you have recommended sarastically?
          Ahh!!I shouldn't have done the question in the first place...now I created a war!I'll preffer the basic way...stretches and jelqs..!!!

Comment

Originally posted by buildingitup View Post
            Ahh!!I shouldn't have done the question in the first place...now I created a war!I'll preffer the basic way...stretches and jelqs..!!!
            No war at all, my son. We've had some good fun while waiting for you to wake up...and now you have woken up, for you have embraced the way...and found that stretches and jelqs are the way to go. Amen.

Comment

Amen.
              One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
              Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
                No war at all, my son. We've had some good fun while waiting for you to wake up...and now you have woken up, for you have embraced the way...and found that stretches and jelqs are the way to go. Amen.
                kind of you...........!

Comment

id say slow nd steady nd work your way up. do what seems to work for you

Comment

Working...
                  X