why do doctors say pe impossible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do doctors say pe impossible

Why do doctors say that it is impossible to enlarge the penis without surgery.They try to say it is like enlarging a finger.The finger is nothing like the penis.The finger is a bone penis is not.Why have they not done any studies on PE to proove that it works?Them africans can actually make their dam necks longer the actual bone and all.So why would they try to say it's impossible to enlarge the penis when in fact it is very possible.Them doctors try to say the only way to enlarge the penis is by surgery?Why dont they do studies on PE?

cuz there fuckin idiots.
    lets all keep doing PE, and prove everyone wrong.

Comment

Why do you think the doctors prescribe pills when you don't need it?
      Who do you think perform these surgerys?

It's all about the money.

It was the same thing years ago when I had problem with acne. Vitamin B5 worked very well against acne and it was proofed by many users. Still dermatologist says that it doesn't work?

Why? Because they don't want to approve something they don't have controll over...
      Log
      Measurements (Current):
      BPEL: 7.25"
      HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

they don't want to approve something they don't have control over, thats exactly right!
        Therefor lets just keep doing out thing, the natural way.

got dam docs.

Comment

Doctors are not that evil. They know that for every person practising PE correctly, there would be 5 others who don't have the diligence to stick with it and may just decide to hang an anvil from their dick so they could be hung in time for the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by pe_hope it works View Post
            cuz there fuckin idiots.
            lets all keep doing PE, and prove everyone wrong.
            Mr. Sneakypants knows a few doctors and they're definitely NOT idiots- in fact, they're among the most intelligent people he knows. The amount of work, study and dedication required to even get into medical school is staggering. PE is probably too new, with not enough statistical data to support it. That will likely change over time. Maybe money is a factor, maybe not.
            Starting (10/21/2009)
            BPEL: 6.3"
            EG Mid: 4.6"

12/30/2009
            BPEL: 6.5"
            EG Mid: 4.75"

Goal:
            7x5.5

Comment

im not saying there all idiots aha. come on now.
              i have much respect for doctors, don't get me wrong.

but theres some doctors out there that are cool, and there some that are not.

just like cops, theres some that are dicks! ( in for the money)
              and theres some that are cool ( who enjoy there job)

Comment

WE ARE the PE DOCTORS!!!!
                6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

yup we are the PE doctors.!

Comment

One of the problems is those web sites that promote pills to make your pecker grow overnight, and a whole bunch of other bullshit. People see those idiotic claims and then lump everyone else in with them. Sure we know this shit works, but we are overshadowed by all the bullshit that is false out there. Of course surgeons making a big buck on cutting will say they are the only answer because it might affect their pocketbooks. For example, in California there is a bill to stop the practice of declawing due to the trauma it causes cats. Guess who is against the bill? You got it, veterinarians.
                    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                    The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

well if it doesnt work then my dick never got the memo cuz my dick is both bigger an harder now then when i started

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Sneakypants
                        Mr. Sneakypants knows a few doctors and they're definitely NOT idiots- in fact, they're among the most intelligent people he knows. The amount of work, study and dedication required to even get into medical school is staggering. PE is probably too new, with not enough statistical data to support it. That will likely change over time. Maybe money is a factor, maybe not.
                        TechGuy agrees with Mr. Sneakypants. He also could care less what doctors think, as it has no bearing on meeting his goals, which he is quite certain he will do :-)

Originally posted by billyglideJr
                        well if it doesnt work then my dick never got the memo cuz my dick is both bigger an harder now then when i started
                        LOL!

Comment

All scientific theories, up until there are controlled experiments, are just hypotheses or conjecture. I don't know of any large, controlled study by a respected urologist to support the claims of PE.

That said a lot of doctors get into the field nowadays for the wrong reasons, money power etc. It takes a lot of work to become an MD, but if you surveyed 100 doctors or medical school hopefuls on how much they really cared about the science of medicine you'd be surprised.

Or you could just ask any professional or future scientist what they really think of doctors and med students

Comment

An other aspect is money.
                            To research you have to have money and many doctors and researchers get these money from big companys who benefit from the research.
                            There are more interest in researching of penissurgery since we all know how big the "plastic surgery business" is.
                            If a hospital invest in a research, one in Penis-surgery and another in PE. Which one do you think they choose?

Penis-surgery is something new, you can make a profit of developing new techniques etc.
                            PE is an old technique. Doctors/hospitals are never going to make profit of it...
                            Log
                            Measurements (Current):
                            BPEL: 7.25"
                            HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

It also could be that Doctors through there anatomy classes and such learn about tissues and the properties of tissues. According to the present concepts of anatomy the tissues in the penis Should not be able to expand or get any bigger than they are and they are not ment to do such. But many concepts have been wrong in the past such as working out for example. Many years ago doctors said that working out would have no effect on an idividual and that his size was due to his genetics. Well we all know that this myth was dispelled when we started to see people like us who rejected this idea and continued working out anyway. One day p.e. wil be recognized and it will be accepted that it does work but for now we will just have to continue working out and keep seeing gains until the doctors are enlightened. I hold no grudge against doctors for not supporting our claims because they are just not educated correctly in THIS area. But the way i see it is once they do finally recognize that this type of excersize works tons of men will jump on the train and try to do p.e. And when this does finally happen we will be years ahead of them and we will have a lot more wisdom as to what works and what doesnt. So i see it as a blessing that doctors dont recognize the truth behind this because it gives us a great head start. Anyway just my opinion on the matter ; )

John
                              Started 8/4/09 BPEL 6 1/2'' BPFL 6 9/16'' EG 4 3/4''
                              9/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 6 13/16'' EG 5 1/8''
                              10/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 7'' EG 5 1/4''
                              11/4/09 BPEL 6 15/16'' BPFL 7 1/8'' EG 5 1/4''
                              12/04/09 BPEL 7 1/16'' BPFL 7 1/4'' EG 5 1/4''

RESTART of PE
                              1/10/14 BPEL 6.5'' EG 5''

Comment

Working...
                              X