No announcement yet.

Anybody advice how to gain more girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody advice how to gain more girth?

So i started to exercise my penis a few months ago, im not interested in length im 6.3 and im fine with it, i am focusing on girth.

When i started with jelq after 2 weeks i gained half an inch in girth (not to brag just get the full picture), so i continued another 2 week no results, after that i tried the ULI and Horse Squeeze combination, worked (sorry if i say this wrong) i was 4.1 in girth and after 3 weeks with this combo i am 5.3.

So i continued for another month but no results i am still at 5.3, and my goal is 6.

So could be that i reached my limit? Anybody could give me advice for a more massive gain?

For some people it is easier to gain in the beginning, but gaining may slow down. It looks like you've gained over 1 inch in a very short time, which is amazing progress. It took me a year to gain my first 1/2 inch.

Gaining more may become a slow process. Keep going with your current routine. Do more research on this site to find how others have gained girth and tweak your routine. Patience and persistence are what I recommend.
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Yes maybe im not to much patience and got excited with the fast results, thanks for you reply and advice will do that

Comment

Welcome to the gym MyNameIsL!

Read this if you haven't \/

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Pay attention to these, they are your key to gaining \/

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

A lot of people experience the newbie gains, if you have experienced any gains at all it is a good sign that your body is responsive to PE, think of it as a preview of things to come, but beware over-training as it will stop your progress.

I would leave the Horse Squeezes and Uli's unless you are properly conditioned and pay attention to the PI's /\ to see if your over-training or not, it may take a longer to achieve more results, but it all depends on your consistence and dedication I believe.

Good luck!
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

************Thread moved to beginner's forum.
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Gaining 1.2 inches in girth in 3 weeks is not possible, full stop. Either you measured incorrectly or you accidentally measured your flaccid girth at the start instead of your erect one.

Secondly, horse squeezes and ulis are advanced exercises and not recommended for beginners.

Originally posted by MyNameIsL View Post
            When i started with jelq after 2 weeks i gained half an inch in girth (not to brag just get the full picture), so i continued another 2 week no results, after that i tried the ULI and Horse Squeeze combination, worked (sorry if i say this wrong) i was 4.1 in girth and after 3 weeks with this combo i am 5.3.

So i continued for another month but no results i am still at 5.3, and my goal is 6.

So could be that i reached my limit? Anybody could give me advice for a more massive gain?

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
              Gaining 1.2 inches in girth in 3 weeks is not possible, full stop. Either you measured incorrectly or you accidentally measured your flaccid girth at the start instead of your erect one.

Secondly, horse squeezes and ulis are advanced exercises and not recommended for beginners.
              I think every man and their dog would be doing PE if they could gain over an inch in girth in under a month
              Initial:
              BPEL 7.5" +0.5"
              EG 5.75" ​+0.25"

Long term goal:
              BPEL 8"
              EG 6.5"

Comment

Yeh definitely, these type of "claims" are just plain wrong to all the evidence we have about PE. We must call b.s. when we see it.

Originally posted by ben91 View Post
                I think every man and their dog would be doing PE if they could gain over an inch in girth in under a month

Comment

Sorry to hijack this thread, but i didn't want to start a new one. Basically, I'm in a similar situation, except I want to gain more length. I would be happy with an extra 0.5 inch of girth increase, but for now I'd rather focus on length.

What is the best way possible to increase length?
                  Can you still gain length by jelqing semi-erect?

Thanks. Sorry OP, i'm new to PE too, so can't really answer your question. I'll be watching this thread though, it's interesting to hear experienced members views.

Comment

Originally posted by Azorius View Post
                    Sorry to hijack this thread, but i didn't want to start a new one. Basically, I'm in a similar situation, except I want to gain more length. I would be happy with an extra 0.5 inch of girth increase, but for now I'd rather focus on length.

What is the best way possible to increase length?
                    Can you still gain length by jelqing semi-erect?

Thanks. Sorry OP, i'm new to PE too, so can't really answer your question. I'll be watching this thread though, it's interesting to hear experienced members views.
                    The effectiveness of different exercises/techniques vary from person to person. I would say stretching is the best way to increase length, but there are many different forms of stretching. I gained an inch in about a year with hanging (which is an advanced stretching exercise). Currently, I'm doing bundled stretching for my routine. But I'm actually doing a short routine twice a day and not really interested in gaining more length...although if I do gain I certainly won't mind.
                    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
                    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
                    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
                    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Don't know why would i lie, impossible or not i did, i measured it several times these months, and i checked a video 3 times how to correctly measure my girth just to be sure

PS: No offense really, but its enough for me that i know its not a lie because i saw the results for my self
                      MyNameIsL
                      Last edited by MyNameIsL; 05-09-2014, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Don't know why would i lie, impossible or not i did, i measured it several times these months, and i checked a video 3 times how to correctly measure my girth just to be sure

PS: No offense really, but its enough for me that i know its not a lie because i saw the results for my self
                        Did you have poor EQ before PE?
                        "Those who know others have knowledge,
                        those who know themselves have insight.
                        Those who master others have force,
                        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Not calling you a liar or an exaggerater, but no one has ever made gains like you are claiming. Many guys go years without those kind of gains, let alone a couple of weeks. Inevitably when claims like this are made and people ask what their routine is, the response is very general and nothing in it different or unique. If you are neither of the above it is improved eq or measuring mistake pure and simple - or a combination of the two. Don't care how many times you did it or how many videos you watched.
                          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                          The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Improved Erection quality is what you've experienced.

I will say though that within a month about a year ago my CS shot up from non-existant to big and took my base girth from about 5.1- 6.1

I have no idea why but it hasn't continued and actually lost the extremely strong CS causing base girth and gone back down to around 5.8. So if you're measuring around the base, maybe that is what's going on ... but most likely ... just erection quality gains ... you didnt "Grow" your penis over an inch of girth in 3 weeks
                            Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                            4.7 MSEG
                            5.1 BEG
                            4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                            5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                            4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

I think it may be possible if you have some scar tissue or something like and you manage to break up the scar tissue. Rare?? Yes but possible.
                              7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                              8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                              8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                              8 X 6 goal
                              8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X