Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out my basic stretching and light dry jelq routine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my basic stretching and light dry jelq routine!

Hey guys,
    I recently made a thread in the introduction section and some of you may have seen my thread and know I can't do wet jelqing or be able to use the devices like the bathmate. It's a shame because I feel the bathmate could be really helpful.

Anyways here's my routine

This is my routine I made for now. Let me know what you guys think.

Basic stretch- 10 second hold for all directions. 5 reps for all directions.

Helicopter shakes- 20 second shake left and right

Rotation stretch-10 long circles left and right

Double stretch- 10 second hold for 5 reps

Internal stretch- 10 second hold for 5 reps

Helicopter shakes again 20 secons shake left and right

For the finale
    Dry jelqs- 4-5 second jelq for 20 reps

Also I'm aware of alternating hands for most of these exercises.

I did the exercise last night and it was way more work then I had imagined. Nearly took me an hour to do it all! Got too hard a few times and a few other times had to look up some things bout a few exercises again.

So I don't feel any pain which I'm aware is a good thing. It's also not turtling up which I think is a good thing but it is really limp right now and really really soft. Tender soft almost like a marshmallow lol. Is that normal?

Btw today my wang is hanging more than usual. But it's also softer then usual. I think those stretches last night seriously had some effect. Of course not length gains but I feel it really did stretch it a bit.

Ysually it would be slightly turtled up or just not as relaxed and long as this flaccid. But it feels very limp and extremely tender. Not sore tender just really soft like I mentioned above.

Tips, criticism, and some answers would be awesome.

Thank you!

No one?

Comment

You are doing too many stretches and too few jelqs, I suggest you follow a well rounded routine such as JP90 to condition your penis for 90 days before you customize your routine.

Also, bundled and internal stretches are advanced exercises, and should not be done without proper conditioning.

Be patient and take it slow, exercise properly for best results.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...t-mindset.html

Good luck!
      MrB8
      Member of the Month Nov 2013
      Last edited by MrB8; 05-15-2014, 06:44 PM.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Yep what MrB8 said /\, too many stretches bro, I would add more jelqs in place of some of the stretches and use some lube - it will make a great difference!

How is your EQ?

One more thing, from your second post on this thread, maybe pick an avatar, people will recognise it's you posting and will more likely view your post and respond, otherwise your posts can blend into the background.

Good luck
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Thanks for smacking some sense into me guys. I guess I did go a little overboard with the stretches. The last thing I want to do is damage my manhood. No matter how small it is if I mess it up I'LL HAVE LOST THE GAME INDEFINITELY! lol

Burty remember my thread in the introduction section, I live in a small house and my room is sort of connected to my parents room and ends up with me having almost no privacy. Serious, almost no privacy. Only when it's dark with the TV on late at night. I can't use lube just in case I need to get cleaned up real fast. Man that would be embarrassing if they saw me jelqing or to their eyes jerking off with lube on top of it!

My EQ is decent, I can get pretty hard but staying hard without stimulation it goes soft in a minute or two.

Honestly the stretching I have done so far from that routine I posted it up really seemed to have stretched my dick. Not so much length wise but just gave it a good stretch and my flaccid hang the last two days have been longer and thicker than average. Usually my dick would be turtled up and very small. Now it looks like a normal dick while flaccid lol.

thanks for the advice for the avatar.

Comment

And actually I lied. My erections can sometimes be hard to achieve and only semi hard when I'm jerkin it.

I don't know if it's from low testosterone though since I have dabbled in steroids before...
            I'm going to have to go get a blood test as soon as possible.

Comment

Ah yes, I do remember you posting something about privacy issues, is there no way you could finish your routine in the bathroom? Jelqing is a great exercise and lube is definitely beneficial, I was doing dry jelqs before lubed ones and the difference is huge. Also I personally find edging a great exercise before warm-down, but difficult if your having privacy issues.

If you are no longer taking steroids and it's been some time since using them, your T-levels should return to normal.

Great avatar I'm a practitioner of some of the Buddhist exercises myself

Comment

URGENT:
                Ever since my second time doing my routine. The only two times I've done it which was two nights ago...my dick is having trouble getting fully hard. And it feels spongy-squishy. Well it has been but the first night I stretched I was able to get hard fine. Did I damage my penis already!?

Also when I pull on my flaccid penis its really soft. Almost rubber band stretchy. Not really but you get my point. I'm going crazy right now. Damn

And of course for a flaccid penis when you lightly squeeze it with your fingers its suppose to be sort of plump and soft. I'm scared I have created scar tissue. Am I just freaking out or are the insides of the penis suppose to feel a little hard? It's confusing me because the flesh is so soft like never before so everything else it in now feels harder.

Man I am such a fuck up. I never even felt pain which doing the stretches and I didn't even do them too hard
                smallbuddha
                Last edited by smallbuddha; 05-17-2014, 12:59 AM.

Comment

You need to take rest for a few days, Follow your PIs, If u get a morning wood, thats a positive sign so avoid PE till you see some positive indicators. Thats why its said that conditioning penis before starting advanced exercises is almost mandatory. Start with JP 90 and take it slow.
                  Started PE in January 2013 on JP90
                  NBPEL=4.9 BPEL=5.6 EG=4.6

Stats July 2013
                  NBPEL=5.6 BPEL=6.5 BEG=5.2

Break for 8 months due to work

Stats Sep 2014
                  NBPEL=6 BPEL=6.7 BEG=5.2

Comment

Yeah well I woke up to a hard on because I had to pee. Aftet I played around with it and was able to get decently hard as well. I was more relieved but the underside right below the glan where it is the most sensitive and where all the best feelings come from is a little numb. Not as numb as last night. I can still feel something but it's not as sensitive in a bad way. All my glans/head is still sensitive but the best feeling comes from where it is slightly numb right now!

Idk if this permanent or if this is normal. Or maybe even going to help me last longer now because I was hyper sensitive.

But I'm assuming this is some kind of nerve or tissue damage?

Man I am not going to do anything to my penis for a very long time till I have the right envrioment to not rush and get everything warmed up properly.

I will just do some light jelqing in the hot showers and light stretches but not for a while. Also a bathmate would be very helpful to help me grow thicker..man I can't wait till I get my own house!

Comment

Originally posted by burtybasset View Post
                      Ah yes, I do remember you posting something about privacy issues, is there no way you could finish your routine in the bathroom? Jelqing is a great exercise and lube is definitely beneficial, I was doing dry jelqs before lubed ones and the difference is huge. Also I personally find edging a great exercise before warm-down, but difficult if your having privacy issues.

If you are no longer taking steroids and it's been some time since using them, your T-levels should return to normal.

Great avatar I'm a practitioner of some of the Buddhist exercises myself
                      Yea burty because of my situation it's just too much of a hassle and not worth it. And I meant I messed up my post cycle therapy for a short but powerful steroid. And I was shut down for a very long time. Never have been the same.

Haha yes, the zen ways are the best ways.

Also could you chime in on what you think of my new situation that's making me very uncomfortable please?

Comment

I'd just leave it until it feels normal again.
                        With privacy being an issue you could just do half or less of the reps for each JP90 exercise and get that done in the bathroom and probably still see results. I built up to the full JP90 over a couple of months and was seeing gains from week 2 so you might too.
                        Good luck
                        The Newt's Progress

Comment

You just got to take it easy with the stretches bro, build up the intensity slowly, PE is a long term thing, for me just seeing positive indicators is a great motivator, any numb feelings aren't good, maybe your gripping/pulling a little too hard.

I pull just hard enough to feel stretching/tension in my ligs, this is where I believe most newbie gains come from, I think you need to cut back on the stretches, incorporate proper warm up/down and sufficient rest days too.

Like Kjack says take a few rest days before PE'ing again till your feeling like you've recovered, aim for penis health/EQ and you won't go far wrong.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Burty I guess I have been pulling too hard since my dick was not conditioned at all.

I honestly don't know if I will be doing amy stretches for a while tho. It feels way too "stretched" out just from those two sessions. And I didn't even feel any pain, this could have lead to a devestating result had I not realized sooner.

Will this spongey elasticity ever be gone and more sensation back?

Comment

Where do you grip? I read on here that gripping the glans itself is not a good idea.
                              The Newt's Progress

Comment

Working...
                              X