Discouraged....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discouraged....

Ive been doing pe for a year now and Im just getting pissed off and discouraged. now. My problem is girth. I have about 6 inch length which I'm fine with because I hit my gf cervix sometimes. but I only have like 4.5 in of girth. I fuckin hate it. I hate my body.

Its annoying my gf is very tight so tight that Its hard for me to get it inside her sometimes. but even when she's that tight while we are fucking she gets so wet that I can't feel the friction like normal... Its tearing me apart. I feel like a failure as a man because of this. I just wish I was bigger.

If you are satisfying her in bed, then isn't that the main thing?

Have you experienced any gains?

How are your PIs?

Some more detail on your PE routine is needed to help out by understanding what you are doing to help encourage gains.
    Golf1094
    Last edited by Golf1094; 10-03-2014, 01:07 AM.
    Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
    Start of PE (16.7.2013)
    BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
    Current (16.1.2019)
    BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

Hi adams6283

Dude I think you need to settle your mind.

By all means, it's great that you want a thicker penis, but because PE isn't giving you one at the moment don't beat yourself up over it. Your size is above average, and like Golf said, as long as she is pleased, then surely that's the main thing here.

I think you're missing the point, when a women gets truly aroused, they get very wet, and they get extremely "accomodating" regardless of girth. It sounds to me like you're doing a great job, and are beating yourself up over what happens because of this.
      Start: March 3, 2014 : BPEL=182mm, EG=146mm.
      Current: October 4, 2014 : BPEL=204mm, EG=150mm.

Comment

Thanks guys I appreciate the support. I always beat myself up because I always think that a dude with a bigger d will just come along and bone her lol I know it sounds ridiculous but thats how I think.

My PIs are weird actually. I get a hard tunica after my jelqing routine. My routine is 10 min of warm up. 10 min of jelqs at 50 to 70 percent. Now Im actually starting to gain a lot from this routine. I tried everything before like ulis horse squeezes. you name it I feel like my tunica needs to be soft for me to make a lot of gains. But it only happens after I jack off. then my tunica returns to normal... any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by adams6283 View Post
          Ive been doing pe for a year now and Im just getting pissed off and discouraged. now. My problem is girth. I have about 6 inch length which I'm fine with because I hit my gf cervix sometimes. but I only have like 4.5 in of girth. I fuckin hate it. I hate my body.

Its annoying my gf is very tight so tight that Its hard for me to get it inside her sometimes. but even when she's that tight while we are fucking she gets so wet that I can't feel the friction like normal... Its tearing me apart. I feel like a failure as a man because of this. I just wish I was bigger.
          I am about 7 inches, and 6.2 girth at the widest point. I too struggled with a lot of self esteem issues. You may not think so or may think its silly because I'm larger but, we all have our struggles and see and experience things differently.

For a reference for you, my ex gf was initially pretty tight but that seemed to go away a little bit as she got used to my girth. The vagina molds to you man, and especially when they get really wet, you get a loss of friction. I experienced the same thing man, so don't be discouraged and think its only due to your size.

Bottom line, and its hard for us guys to accept, because size is so ingrained into our heads, is that, if you please your gf, and she is happy, try to be happier with yourself. As everyone has said, these things take time, so don't stress out, and keep your gf happy man. Cheers.

Comment

My PIs are weird actually. I get a hard tunica after my jelqing routine. My routine is 10 min of warm up. 10 min of jelqs at 50 to 70 percent. Now Im actually starting to gain a lot from this routine. I tried everything before like ulis horse squeezes. you name it I feel like my tunica needs to be soft for me to make a lot of gains. But it only happens after I jack off. then my tunica returns to normal... any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by adams6283 View Post
              Possibly try breaking jelqs down into sets of 50 and briefly edge between sets. My logic being that if your tunica seems normal after masturbating then edging might work in the same way.
              The Newt's Progress

Comment

Working...
              X