Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signs it's working..

Hi everyone, im new to PE!
    And quite fascinated to this new world that opened for me, glad i found it ! , but anyway..
    I started p90 Routine , and i started it a week ago, i saw the videos and pics and tried to learn each detail to do it right, and ive didnt had any problem about injuries or anything , and even big changes .. and thats my doubt ..
    I don't know if what i'm doing is working, my dragon didnt changed color or had red dots or anything that people report, yea it get bigger after doing PE and it seems a bit larger, but maybe it's only my mind playing tricks..
    and since i started it now i cant have REAL measures to see if its really working.
    Can you guys help me with that? Do i have to feel something to know its working or feeling nothing is ideal?

Thanks in advancee!
    =)

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and focus on safety.

Congrats, it is a very good thing that you are not experiencing any of the negative PIs nor are overtraining.

Nothing changes overtime, seek positive PIs, and be patient, PE is a long term commitment, with consistency and persistence, you will gain better penile health, higher EQ, and larger size, you need to be in for the long haul.

Regarding measuring your penis, take a look at the following links.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hiya Camaleon and welcome to the forums!

MrB8 has provided you with some great links to answer your concerns so I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much success on your PE journey!

Comment

You have to be patient. Gains take time, and everyone is different. Just continue with JP90 for the duration and then see where your at. If you don't gain, don't quit as the gains will come eventually. Some people gain immediately, some (like me) not at all, but dedication and consistency will prevail. Just keep a positive mindset, listen to your PI's and don't let it get you down if you are a slow gainer. In time you will become more attuned with your penis and will learn and understand what works and what doesn't. As far as initial measurements, I would take them now. Since you are only a week in, I doubt that you would have gained much if any. Even if you have, at least you will have a starting point to track future gains. Good luck.

Comment

If you're doing the jp90 routine I would measure on your off day, assuming of course you are doing a 5/2 routine as suggested. Then you will not be aartificially plumped.

My advice would be to forget size altogether as a goal for the first 3 months and concentrate on conditioning yourself. If you get a size increase it's a bonus, but don't expect one. PE is a marathon not a race!!

Look at positives like a higher eq, more frequent wood etc. these are all really good positive signs that you're doing things right!

Good luck
          8/7/14 - BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.5" BPFSL 7.25", BEG 5.75"

6/7/15 - BPEL 7.5" MSEG 5,5/8" BpFSL 8", BEG 6"
          27.3.17 bpel 7.25 MSEG 5.5 BPSFL 8 beg 5.75

(Yeah!). (waiting). Not yet
          BPEL 7.25, EG 5.75" BEG 6"

Long term
          BPEL 8", EG 6"

Comment

The usual sign that things are working are as follows: first comes gains in EQ, then comes :flaccid" gains, then erect gains.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

The first measurable gains are BPFSL gains: if your measuring method is accurate and consistent and you're gaining, you should see a difference there very quickly. Back when I was gaining, I used to see noticeable BPFSL improvements over less than a week.
              Started May 2012
              BPEL +1"11/32 (34mm)
              My stats
              Stan's stretching journal

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                The first measurable gains are BPFSL gains: if your measuring method is accurate and consistent and you're gaining, you should see a difference there very quickly. Back when I was gaining, I used to see noticeable BPFSL improvements over less than a week.
                I have noticed this myself. I have been doing a combination of things for about 3 weeks and BPFSL has increased by a full 1/4", even though nothing else has changed. Encouraging PI? I sure think so.
                The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

Originally posted by drfrankencock View Post
                  I have noticed this myself. I have been doing a combination of things for about 3 weeks and BPFSL has increased by a full 1/4", even though nothing else has changed. Encouraging PI? I sure think so.
                  I noticed the same thing, although I am somewhat doubting it since I seem to float between 6.5" BPSFL and 6.75" BPSFL depending on what my flaccid hang is like. If I even give it 1-2 small tugs to get rid of the turtle I get the longer measurement above.

Only other gain I have seen is a slight increase in MSEG from the middle down, and a larger increase in BEG...although these might be from playing with the Bathmate vs manual (I do give it a few days before measuring just so any temp gains go away, since I only use the Bathmate on and off).
                  Phoenix7672
                  Member of the Month Oct 2015
                  Last edited by Phoenix7672; 10-08-2014, 01:48 PM.
                  Original/Current Stats:
                  2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                  2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                  Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                  Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                  Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Phoenix7672, Hi. The result you get after these small tugs is the accurate measurement. The purpose of measuring this way is to find your maximum and use that as a base to chart further growth. You're doing it right when you hit 6.75.

Comment

Originally posted by drfrankencock View Post
                      Phoenix7672, Hi. The result you get after these small tugs is the accurate measurement. The purpose of measuring this way is to find your maximum and use that as a base to chart further growth. You're doing it right when you hit 6.75.
                      I figured, but moreso in my case I'm not sure if I did that when taking my first measurement or not. Hoping I did, as it means a 0.25" BPSFL gain.
                      Original/Current Stats:
                      2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                      2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                      Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                      Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                      Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Phoenix - Ah, I understand. That's frustrating. But hey, even if you didn't grow that .25, you've still got a bigger measurement than you thought.

Comment

Working...
                        X