No announcement yet.

Advice to jelq ..with a small member..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice to jelq ..with a small member..

its a little tough for me considering my size.. is quite below average..
    i only use my thumb and my index finger to jelq since most of my fingers won't fit in that position unless i'm heavily erect..
    will i still see some gains? I believe I'm still able to do v-jelqs.. but jelqing seems a little hard..
    any advice?
    dropdownhudlum
    Last edited by dropdownhudlum; 01-20-2010, 12:30 AM.
    BPFSL: 3.4" >5/21/10
    BPFSL: 4"
    Working on it.. badly..
    Current Goal:
    BP: 3.0"
    BPFSL: 4.5"

Hi,

You are only supposed to use your thumb and index finger, in an "ok" sign so don't worry about that. Why don't you try getting on JP's beginner routine, which has plenty of stretches in it.

Good luck and dont give up

Comment

Originally posted by Junkie View Post
      Hi,

You are only supposed to use your thumb and index finger, in an "ok" sign so don't worry about that. Why don't you try getting on JP's beginner routine, which has plenty of stretches in it.

Good luck and dont give up
      He's right, you're supposed to use your thumb and index finger. However, I always use my full hand, because when I use my thumb and index finger it feels like i'm pulling my skin forward.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanV View Post
        He's right, you're supposed to use your thumb and index finger. However, I always use my full hand, because when I use my thumb and index finger it feels like i'm pulling my skin forward.
        Having the extra skin stretch may be a good thing for dropdownhudlum, although it's up to him really.

Comment

Working...
        X