Good start ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good start ?

I am a beginner in PE so i'd like to get some feedback on the way i want to start this. As i've already written in my introducing story, i didn't do much reading in the past, just read about kegels, did them for about 3 months and now i can't control my ejaculation, i sometimes even cum in 1-2 minutes.

This week i started reading a lot of things to start improving my sexual health and i've come across PEGym, which is awesome! I read a lot of good things like "Mental PE - Creating The Right Mindset", all the beginner advices, the abbreviations list, how to measure, how to create a routine, JP 90, watched videos, etc. And i'm ready to put everything to practice starting this next Monday.

My first issue was to cure the premature ejaculation but now i want to do some PE too since i read so much about it. So i came up with a routine based on JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine plus some other things, which i think will help me make improvements in my stamina, health and growth down there. Would really love some feedback:

Monday:
    - warming up
    - stretching
    - wet jelqs
    - v jelqs
    - warming down
    Later:
    - meditative reverse kegels
    - reverse kegels
    - edging

Tuesday:
    - warming up
    - stretching
    - wet jelqs
    - v jelqs
    - warming down
    Later:
    - reverse kegels
    - edging

Wednesday:
    - reverse kegels
    - edging

Thursday:
    - warming up
    - stretching
    - wet jelqs
    - v jelqs
    - warming down
    Later:
    - reverse kegels
    - edging

Friday:
    - warming up
    - stretching
    - wet jelqs
    - v jelqs
    - warming down
    Later:
    - reverse kegels
    - edging

Saturday:
    - reverse kegels
    - edging

Sunday:
    - reverse kegels
    - edging

Notes:
    - reverse kegels: start with 15 x 10 second front rks, 15 x 10 second back rks and a maximum rk for front. Then increase reps until getting to 50 x 10 second holds. After that, add more stuff from https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html

- reverse kegels and breathing: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html

- edging: keep increasing time until getting to edge for 60 minutes. Edge with ejaculation maximum twice/week.

Good points for curing PreE, will use these when edging: https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...guarantee.html

I've made my routine so that i do a 30:70 ratio kegels to reverse kegels to get my pelvic floor balanced. Maybe once i get there i switch it to 40:60.

Do you guys think this is a good plan ? Is it too much for a beginner ?
    Last edited by Undoo; 02-18-2015, 08:23 AM.
    16/02/2015: BPEL 6.7" / MEG 5.4
    02/03/2015: BPEL 7.1" / MEG 5.6
    Short Goal: BPEL 7.5" / MEG 5.9
    Long Goal: BPEL 8.5" / MEG 6.5

You might want to cut the jelking reps recommended in JP90 in half and work your way up from there. It is a beginner program but many of us find it to be too much at first. Start with a light grip when jelking. You can always increase your grip as you go along. Pay attention to your PIs: https://www.pegym.com/articles/physi...p-penis-growth Good luck and glad to have you aboard.

Comment

Welcome to the gym Undoo!

Your routine looks good, just keep an eye on those PI's (mulkeys link), they will tell you in which direction to adjust the intensity/rep number Etc.

You may also benefit from a log in the progress forum.

Good luck, stay positive
      "Those who know others have knowledge,
      those who know themselves have insight.
      Those who master others have force,
      those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

You might want to consider adding edging to your routine to help with your PreE.https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ing-101-a.html
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

mulkey, thanks, that really helps a lot! I'll make sure i'll start with light grip and less jelqing reps.

I didn't know about the progress forum until now, burtybasset, that's a great tip. Appreciate it.

Thanks Calavier. When do you think it would be good to fit it in my schedule ? What days and between which exercises ?
          Last edited by Undoo; 02-13-2015, 08:39 AM.

Comment

I think ballooning takes the place of edging, I have not much experience with ballooning, but lots with edging, so I can't really comment on the effectiveness of ballooning, but edging is great for Pre E and helps with gaining, it's just great in general!

I would either choose ballooning or edging and stick with that, doing both and you may run into the realm of overtraining.
            "Those who know others have knowledge,
            those who know themselves have insight.
            Those who master others have force,
            those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by Undoo View Post
              Thanks Calavier. When do you think it would be good to fit it in my schedule ? What days and between which exercises ?
              Burtybasset is probably right. Just replace the ballooning with edging.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Awesome, i think i'll do that. Thanks guys!

Just noticed i misspelled your nickname in my previous post, Cavalier, sorry about that.

Comment

Working...
                X